[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assyrians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 450x600
Explain to me why Assyrians don't deserve all of Syria and Iraq to themselves.

We are secular Christians, have good work ethics, are the indigenous people of the region, willing to ally with the West in assisting with kebab removal, have been opposed Islam since the pedophile Muhammad and his negroid Arab brethren went on a conquering shitstorm, and we have a rich cultural history and are descended from the first civilizations in the world.

Oh, and we want to assist our Greek and Armenian brothers in restoring Christian Anatolia because Deus Vult.

>Protip: You can't.
>>
>>58074379
Because your people called the Muslims to come conquer them from Byzantine cuz you didn't want to pay some taxes
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 316x202
>>58074493
Topfuckingkek. You do realize our ancestors had to pay the jizya tax that your ancestors imposed upon us, right? You should really give me a source to backup your retarded statement.
>>
>>58074546
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhimmi
> Lewis observes that the change from Byzantine to Arab rule was welcomed by many among the dhimmis who found the new yoke far lighter than the old, both in taxation and in other matters, and that some, even among the Christians of Syria and Egypt, preferred the rule of Islam to that of Byzantines.[61] Montgomery Watt states, "the Christians were probably better off as dhimmis under Muslim-Arab rulers than they had been under the Byzantine Greeks."[101]
>>
>>58074546
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab%E2%80%93Byzantine_wars
>"The people of Homs replied [to the Muslims], "We like your rule and justice far better than the state of oppression and tyranny in which we were. The army of Heraclius we shall indeed, with your 'amil's' help, repulse from the city." The Jews rose and said, "We swear by the Torah, no governor of Heraclius shall enter the city of Homs unless we are first vanquished and exhausted!" [...] The inhabitants of the other cities—Christian and Jews—that had capitulated to the Muslims, did the same [...] When by Allah's help the "unbelievers" were defeated and the Muslims won, they opened the gates of their cities, went out with the singers and music players who began to play, and paid the kharaj."
Al-Baladhuri[21] – According to the Muslim historians of the 9th century, local populations regarded Byzantine rule as oppressive, and preferred Muslim conquest instead.a[›]
>>
That aside most of Syria and Iraq are already Arabized
History is not fair I know but Your civilization lost and the Arab one replaced it
>>
>>58074652
That in no way shows how we called upon the Muslims to conquer, you Arab retard. The brief period of time where you people were somewhat lenient will never make up for the massacres and genocides you put us through since the dawn of your pedophile prophet. I'm currently taking a shit and plan on wiping my ass with the Qu'ran.
>>
>>58074847
Genocide?
also I'm not Muslim
>>
File: arabs.png (241 KB, 639x447) Image search: [Google]
arabs.png
241 KB, 639x447
I would actually help assyrians take back syria and iraq as long as they let us low key take all of palestine, jordan, sinai and lebanon
>>
>>58074964
off with you and your zionist plots
>>
File: 1460378269608.png (439 KB, 414x616) Image search: [Google]
1460378269608.png
439 KB, 414x616
>>58075000
no
>>
>>58075050
Well we hate you and you hate us
but that Iranian guy looks scary
so..friends?
>>
>>58074964
Can't promise Lebanon because that land belongs to our Maronite Christians brothers, but go ahead and take Jordan, Palestine and Sinai, lel. Looking forward to ally with you, my Semitic brother.
>>
>>58075107
Arabs are Semites too tho
>>
>>58075123
niggerized cancerous insane semites
>>
>>58075123
They're mixed with niggers and have a regressive culture. An Israel-Assyria alliance would benefit the Middle East and the world.

In a couple hundred years from now when you Arabs become civilized we can work towards a Semitic Union that encompasses the Levant, Mesopotamia, Arabia and Northern Africa. We'll become a superpower and cuck Europe out of existence.
>>
>>58075252
You sound like you're born in Sweden and never met Arabs
I'm not Arab myself I'm Berber and don't get all this hate you have for Arabs
>>
File: image.jpg (447 KB, 1280x928) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
447 KB, 1280x928
>>58075252
Then we can implement a eugenics program to produce the Semitic Ubermentsch with the best qualities of all our races. Can't wait to have that Jewish IQ. :D
>>
>>58075306
I've met enough Arabs. My parents are from Syria and Lebanon and they absolutely despise Arabs. Berbers are alright, though; a shame they're mostly thieves and drug dealers.
>>
>>58075363
Your parents are racist not the Arabs fault here m8
if you really believe in a semite union then you need to stop being racist m8
>>
>>58075445
Of course my parents are racist; they've experienced Arab barbarism first-hand. Don't try to dismiss their racism when it's completely justified.

I was speaking about a hypothetical future when I referred to a Semitic Union. Better start getting your act together, boy.
>>
File: 1460292368111.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1460292368111.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
>>58075445
>unironically using the r word on 4chan
>>
>>58075717
I lived among Arabs my whole life they are not barbarians nigga
>>
>>58074493
Everyone that reads history knows that Byzantines were pretty much shit rulers. That is why when Turks conquered them, the society actually had a relief.
>>
>>58075723
I'm so sorry that we fucked you guys so hard in the past. :(

We should have developed an alliance from a very long time ago. I love my Jewish brothers so much and I feel warm inside when you kill Palestinians. <3
>>
File: 1460366753079.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1460366753079.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>58075942
>feel warm when you kill Palestinians
You got problems man..
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 446x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 446x587
>>58075723
"All that is required is to find an officer, even a captain would do, to win his heart or buy him with money to get him to agreed to declare himself the savior of the Maronite population. Then the Israeli army will enter Lebanon, occupy the necessary territory, create a Christian regime that will ally itself with Israel. The territory from Litani southward will be totally annexed to Israel, and everything will fall into place."

Moshe Dayan was so based.
>>
File: image.png (282 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
image.png
282 KB, 800x550
>>58076042
A good Arab is a dead Arab. If they don't want to progress and become civilized humans then they deserve to be killed.

Pic related. Assyrian clay. We'll share a good portion of that with the Jews and we'll call it a day.
>>
>>58076135
Share it with the jews
lel
I recommend you grow up and chill a bit too
>>
>>58075942
its so long ago it doesnt really matter t b h
>>
Assyrians is undeniably the most butthurt minority of ME.
>>
>>58076612
he didn't even tell me when did we genocide them..
>>
File: greecemap.jpg (224 KB, 1500x994) Image search: [Google]
greecemap.jpg
224 KB, 1500x994
>>58074379
fuck you shitskins
>>
>>58076612

not really as most "assyrians", like most "persians", moved to the US

armenians are the most butthurt middle eastern minority
>>
>>58076135
there are like 2 assyrians in the world
>>
>>58076135

Maybe open a history book once.

You slaughtered and genocided a whole lot of people to get that clay, now your butthurt the exact same thing happened to your people.
>>
>>58077031
Look up Armenian, Greek and Assyrian genocide.

That's just one example.
>>
>>58074379
>We

Fuck off
>>
>>58078547
Those were done by the Ottoman empire not Arabs
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.