[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2% of Turkey is atheist How are they treated in Turkey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: PEPE.png (179 KB, 329x272) Image search: [Google]
PEPE.png
179 KB, 329x272
>2% of Turkey is atheist

How are they treated in Turkey?
Are they seen as degenerate?
Do they get bullied?
Do they have to pretend to be muslim in public?
>>
>Do they have to pretend to be muslim in public?
more than half of nation are pretending tbqh
>>
>>58073216
fk yeah public strip clubs and shit
>>
>>58073216
literally this
muslims only in the name
the rest are somehow fundementalist
>>
>>58072735
Turkish Muslims are like American Catholics.

Secularism has civilized them and ultimately lapsed them.
>>
>>58073511
Well, there's true muslims and then there's munafiqun. The real muslims are the ones cutting heads on video.
>>
>>58073619
Then 99.9% of Turkey is munafık.
>>
>>58073745
no
>>
>>58072735
>2% of Turkey is atheist
Half of my highschool class was atheist.
>>
>>58074099
99% of people in turkey doesnt even know what religion or atheism is tbqh
>>
>>58072735
they are seem as weird people that actually worship satan but say they are atheist instead

and no they dont get bullied mostly because there is no way to tell if a person is atheist or muslim
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.