[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it would be praised, but wouldn't be strongly asked.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/10/politics/john-kerry-g7-no-apology-hiroshima/index.html

The above story looks like that have the ground that "Japanse government were asking to apologize," but I haven't heared, "Japanese government ask to apologize," anywhere.

And I'm believimg that many Japanese think so, because many Japanese know what wars are as so. Then some peoples would ask it, But Many Japanese trast our reconciliation and our company against terr attacks, black mails, and other.
>>
Japan should be thanking America for the nukes. If not for them,then there would have been mass war on land between the two resulting in the deaths of millions upon millions of soldiers and innocents. Not to mention Soviet Union would probably conquer northern parts of Japan and split the country in two. Then because Japan wasted all their last bit if money on War,they would be exponentially fucked. There would be food shortages and Japan would be third world for a long time because USA and Europe would have exhausted a lot of resource into invading Japan and would not have much to spare.

The nukes were the best possible outcome for Japan. Saved their economy and their people in the long run.
>>
>>58072183
No good act washes out the bad, nor bad the good.
>>
>>58072230
Yes. Looking back now,I shouldn't have said they should thank America. It was horrible to drop nukes but it was the most humane thing to do at the same time.
>>
>>58072183
Agreed, without nukes japan would be steamrolled by ussr, and now it would be another Mongolia, not that ill 2.5d shit that it is
>>
>>58072383
>tfw Russia should have been nuked while they had the chance.
t.>>58072230
XDDDD
>>
>>58072183
this
>>
>>58072183
Also agree, as a half Jap I'm happy that the nukes brought the war to an end before the soviets began an invasion of Japan.

I don't expect an apology for it but I guess, as you said later, it was the most humane thing to do.
>>
>implying japan had to go to war in the first place
>>
>>58072462
They hadn't enough nukes for ussr in that time, also those moral highground stuff and they was "allies"
>>
File: 1396379699881.jpg (41 KB, 415x529) Image search: [Google]
1396379699881.jpg
41 KB, 415x529
>>58072776
I dont like nukes.
>>
>>58072183
There's also the added benefit of surrendering after being hit by literal artificial suns. How cool is that ?
>>
I thought it was in that wikileaks thing that Obama offered to apologize a few years ago but the Japanese government told him not to bother or something like that
>>
I Don't say "nukes O.K."

I mean that
- Because Japanese people want to company, "Don't Strongly" ask to apologize.
- And I believe that there are current crises (North Korea uclear Attack for Japan and U.S.) rather than the past tragedy.
If U.S. decides to Anti-Nukes action themselves, We will praise the action. And U.S. also decides to apologize, themselves, then we will praise that!
>>
>>58071922
Ask for whatever the fuck you want but we won't ever be sorry. Start shit get hit.
>>
>Japan should be thanking America for the nukes.

We never say that. We can't.

We don't expect apology, even though people of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
We just wanted people to know it to see a state after nukes was dropped, so really glad that Secretary of US Kelly came to Hiroshima
>>
Nuking Japslants was the greatest thing America ever did
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.