[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHOES OFF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: AverageEuropoorHouse.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
AverageEuropoorHouse.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
You're cunt
Do people take off their shoes when entering a house in your country?

Ireland
Not really. Some require it, most don't.
>>
Only if I know I can just chill for more than a hour.
>>
Of course, we are not savages
>>
>>58071032
>>58071107
>replying to your own post

Anyway, people usually do. Some people don't require it and they follow it with "We'll give you a broom later."
>>
>>58071285
I hope you're joking or you're colourblind..
>>
>>58071032
Cunt: Staya
only homos and muzzies do that shit cunt
>>
>>58071285
Fuck off!??
>>
>>58071032
i try to avoid it cause my feet stink to high heaven
>>
Yes they do and its retarded to keep your shoes on, not only does it get dirty and you might fuck the floor up but its also way comfier to be barefoot indoors
>>
>>58071552
>barefoot
In the first world, guests wear slippers.

>>58071456
No.
>>
>>58071032
Even in my commieblock I have a "public area" Kitchen hallway that's tiled and "private area" that's carpeted, living room bedroom etc.
My grandparents house ,in a village, has an even more defined public/private space as you have to go up a couple of steps to go to "the house"
Nobody expects you to take your shoes off uless they're dirty, but when I see americans in movies sitting with their shoes on the couch I cringe. Also your pic makes me cringe too, Moldavians are known to do this,leave their shoes by the door forever.
>>
Japan

Sure.
>>
>>58071032
disgusting
>>
>>58071609
>wanting some diseased slipers
>>
>>58072426
They can't say no, it's common courtesy.
>>
Degeneracy
>>
No, I wear my shoes at all times
>>
Yes, unless given permission to retain to wear the shoes.
>>
>>58071032
yes.
>>
If you don't take off your shoes at entrance of your house, where and when do you change the shoes?
>>
>>58073161
What do you mean? Just leave your shoes on. Only paedophiles take off their shoes in other people's homes.
>>
>>58071552
I saw Pippi Langstrump do it totally different, you lier !
Emil Lönneberga didn't do it to.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.