[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Press F to pay respects.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 35456.jpg (3 MB, 2333x3500) Image search: [Google]
35456.jpg
3 MB, 2333x3500
Press F to pay respects.
>>
V
>>
Rouss-F
>>
>>58068349
U
>>
When will the public hanging be?

I want to watch this lovely public event with my /int/ bros on a livestream.
>>
>>58068428
They should hog tie her and dump her in a favela and let the favelados have some fun with her :^)
>>
>>58068383
hue
>>
>>58068349

What happened? I thought she was somewhat sensible based on her comments on the clapistanian spying.
>>
>>58068836
Favelados love her
>>
>>58068349
F(uck you commie shit)
>>
Why did the U.S. do it? who is next Zuma?
>>
>>58071892
And two years later she was sucking Obama's dick to invest in Brazil and saying that spying isn't that bad.
She's so retarded and so ridiculous that her communications aren't encrypted and a simple wiretapping made by the BR federal police was enough to get her planning some shit.
And they say jews are smart. Dilma just proved they're subhumans.
>>
>>58072812

I should have known better than think something positive of a woman. Thanks for setting me straight, anon.
>>
First In First Out
First woman president, first woman president to have impeachment.
>>
I'll press F to tell her to fuck off
>>
This is actually pretty sad. Not the impeachment itself, but the reaction it caused amongst the brazillian people. This whole situation broke friendships and even families.
>>
>>58068349
П
>>
she doesn't deserve it to be honest
I'll withhold using any respect on this post
>>
Based Dilma will lead a BOPE coup
>>
>>58068349
I don't reapect her.
>>
I watched Columbo last night , and the main culprit looked like her. Coincidence?
>>
Is Dilma finally kill? What happens now?
The media here would rather talk about the middle school exams than even give the situation in Brazil a passing mention.
>>
she a good girl
>>
>>
File: 19166739.jpg (37 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
19166739.jpg
37 KB, 640x426
It was pretty dank.
>>
>>58076884
It goes to the Senate to vote on impeachment later this month. If they do (and everyone thinks they will) then she's suspended for six months while the trial goes on. If the majority in the trial vote for impeachment she's removed from office. She then is allowed two appeals.
>>
File: 1280px-Antonio_Conselheiro.jpg (285 KB, 1280x791) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Antonio_Conselheiro.jpg
285 KB, 1280x791
Think how much better things would have been if you had let him prepare for the coming of King Jesus.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.