[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The a American political establishment is collapsing. If by chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: trump_sanders_split.png (359 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
trump_sanders_split.png
359 KB, 645x363
The a American political establishment is collapsing. If by chance one of these outsiders ruins my country, who is going to take the mantle of sole superpower?
>>
>>58067534
neither has a shot at winning, hillary has more or less already won
>>
>>58067576
I didn't know britbongs were hillbots
>>
>>58067614
I dont give a shit about any of your politicians, anybody who doesnt spend all their time on reddit and 4chan knows whats going on

if you think either of those 2 have a chance at becoming president your mind has been ruined by spending too much time here

this same shit happened with ron paul
>>
>>58067534
Trump v. Hillary will devolve into a mudslinging shit match where the deciding factor will be who can eek out the highest negative unfavorable rating
>>
>>58067689
Considering all the shady shit she's been involved with it wouldn't take a lot for her to get scandaled out of presidency
>>
>>58067689
If you weren't retarted and actual followed US politics, you'd see that both the RNC and DNC are gonna be open conventions. Literally no one is projected to meet the minimums and now it's about who can get the most delegates and hope the establishment doesn't tip the scales to hard.
>>
The most sober man should be the leader.
>>
>>58067783
yeah yeah tell me all about bernie sanders and how he's going to sweep the republican candidacy for 2012
>>
>>58067798
That's a pretty sober look tbqh
>>
>>58067534
probably hillary. if bernie wins new york, then he has a chance, but the odds are against him there, and the polls decisively predict hillary
>>
>>58067757
There's whisperings of a huge powerstruggle between the FBI, US ATTORNEY GENERAL, and dems in power. Shillary for prison will happen only if the investigation needs to wrap up because it's costing literally millions a day to employ and conduct such a large operation. Well see if Loretta Lynch will go for the indictment
>>
>>58067534
Why don't you split U.S. down the middle a country for republicans and a country for democrats.
>>
>>58067876
The sanders campaign just made 3mil calls to NY the weekend alone. I think NY is gonna be pretty close
>>
>>58067904
The south tried this once.
ONCE
>>
>>58067904
because the establishment, regardless of party, benefits by the superpower that is the US.

>>58067925
not holding my breath, but i can see it happening, and i certainly hope it does
>>
>>58067534
It's time for Sweden to conquer Europe once again.

Inshallah
>>
>>58067979
That's the most unpatriotic thing I've ever heard
>>
>>58068004
which part?
>>
>>58067987
You literally wishing for a civil war
>>
>>58068020
Wait I'm high never mind
>>
>>58068079
DUDE
>>
>>58068079
you n i both brothr
>>
>>58067534
Bernie will deport all whites back to Europe
>>
>>58068130
bernie cares for white people more than the other snakes running for president
>>
>>58068130
But If he leaves who will be president :^)
>>
>>58068197
Trump loves white people.
>>
>>58068198
no one, Bernie will end this
>>
>>58068231
trump's a hater
>>
>>58068197
Sorry Jamal telling most of Americas poor (whites) that they don't know what being poor is like is a death sentence for him. He still can't even swing blacks and beans with that cuck ideology.

He can't win the dems ride minorities to victory and if you can't do that and are relying on college age whites to do anything reliably you're fucked.
>>
>American political establishment is collapsing.

Good riddance. Took you long enough.
>>
>>58067880
Could Hillary be impeached? That'd be pretty much the final step to turn America into Brazil 2.0. You're already packed to the brim with latinos.
>>
>>58068281
He's really not a bad guy and I'm voting for him if Hillary beats Bernie tbqh
>>
Why do Americans rape women?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=2l13MB_ztbM
>>
>>58068309
If you can get a weed smoking English teacher as PM, we can get our 74 y/o Jew
>>
>>58068395
Who do you allow Putin to dodge 2 billion in taxes
>>
>>58068375
Haha if Repubs are in power then almost immediately
>>
>>58068397
I don't want the US to turn into a bigger version of California.
>>
>>58068542
Then leave
>>
>>58067534
Sanders is a state capitalist, who proclaims himself a communist. Maybe some changes in social services will come, but don't expect much
Trump is a political clown - a rare kind of politician for United States. He won't change much. His foreign affair plans may fuck up everything, but I don't think that anyone would let him do this.
>>
>>58068573
You're going to be leaving when he loses lol
>>
>>58068616
>Trump is a political clown - a rare kind of politician for United States.
are politican clowns common in other parts of the world?
>>
>>58068661
Not much.
For example, the most notable clown on our half of globe is Vladimir Zhirinovsky. He's smart but acts like a clown and tends to say scandalous things
>>
>>58067576
Always find it hilarious when europeons think they know anything about american politics
>>
>>58068435
But Putin didn't rape women unlike Americans.
>>
>>58067689
>this same shit happened with ron paul

Ron Paul
>Coming last in votes
>No delegates
>Ignored by the Media

Donald Trump
>Coming first in votes
>Most of the delegates and might* get the required amount before convention and will at the very least get 45%+ of the delegates
>All the media talks about

This isn't apples to oranges your comparison is off the fucking chart
>>
>>58068573
No, you go to Europe.
>>
File: 1456871937992.png (330 KB, 900x787) Image search: [Google]
1456871937992.png
330 KB, 900x787
>>58067534
>The a American political establishment is collapsing.
Yup. It's fucking great.
>>
>>58067689
>this same shit happened with ron paul
Nigger no, stop talking about shit you know nothing about. Paul literally did not win a single state.
>>
>>58069033
Americans keep saying that anti-establishment is so strong and people are so pissed off at them (not even sure why, the US is doing pretty well compared to pretty much anywhere in the world right now) but then they're also the first to tell you that even if one of the "outsiders" wins they can't implement jackshit since it all has to go through congress and the senate and since those are still part of the establishment nothing will happen.

The whole thing just confirmed for me that Americans are fat ugly retarded and drive around in mobility scooters.
>>
>>58070586
>Americans keep saying that anti-establishment is so strong and people are so pissed off at them

Yes, 70% of the republican voters and 40-50% of dem voters along with independent voters voting against the establishment proves this.

>not even sure why, the US is doing pretty well compared to pretty much anywhere in the world right now

Because our politicians are corrupt and won't do what we hired them to do, spend our money frivolously and take more and more of our rights away as time passes.

>but then they're also the first to tell you that even if one of the "outsiders" wins they can't implement jackshit since it all has to go through congress and the senate and since those are still part of the establishment nothing will happen.

Any politician that runs against corporate money in politics is a benefit to the nation, and fixing our immigration and border security would be tantamount to repairing the financial and political damage that mexicans are doing to the US.

You know Americans aren't a group of 5 people on /int/ telling you two different things, some people are more pessimistic than others.

>The whole thing just confirmed for me that Americans are fat ugly retarded and drive around in mobility scooters.

Don't you have some arab dick to pleasure?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.