[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather live in Belgium or a good country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Belgium.png (4 KB, 469x351) Image search: [Google]
Belgium.png
4 KB, 469x351
Would you rather live in Belgium or a good country?
>>
good country, definitely.
>>
In a country, to begin with.
>>
>>58065773
France all the way.
I can't wait for them to annex us again !
>>
>>58065773
If it wasn't for job security, I would run and never come back to this muslim shithole.
>>
>>58065773
In an independent Flandres, with a wall built on the language border. An free of muslims.
>>
>>58067375
I makes me so sad it's now referred to as a Muslim shithole. We need to kill all Muslims already and not spare a single man women or child
>>
>>58067602
>Kill anything

>The Western man who by now thinks his world of comfort is a natural one, Western society who has become so effeminate, killing anyone.

We have become so weak it's laughable, and there is no way back. Maybe when our very existence is threatened by muslims, and even then, I'll bet the majority will rather convert.

Muslims know that. Westerners hate their own heritage and would rather embrace a savage out of pure ennui.
>>
File: language.png (472 KB, 3996x1724) Image search: [Google]
language.png
472 KB, 3996x1724
>>58067530
I agree, but which language border, Anon :^) ?
>>
Belgium is like France but worse.

Switzerland is like France but a lot better.
>>
>>58067602
Nice joke.

Most tree huggers here would embrace these scum instead of actually putting them into their place and start deporting those who don't belong here.

Sad as fuck to live in a spineless country with spineless individuals.
>>
Is Antwerp a good city? Was thinking of going to school there
>>
>>58068049
Pretty much the only good city in Belgium left.
>>
>>58068067
Not at all, all the Flemish cities are OK.

Avoid the French-speaking ones like the plague though. Walloons are culturally closer to North-Africans. We call them "blanke makak"
>>
>>58068233
>>58067530
rude
>>
>>58068049
Antwerp is pretty based. But like most major Belgian cities, infested with muslim shits. The women there dress the best though. (and are the most cocky ones as well).
>>
>>58068966
true, the hatred comes from deep below

It is the truth though. Anyone who doesn't believe this, be sure to visit Liège and Charleroi. Or do a tour of the old industrial belt of Hainaut and the province of Liège. I hope you can do it without being robbed.

It's plain filthy, and infested with criminal sandniggers and junkies. You feel like you're in some Russian industrial city.

The Walloon feels perfectly in his place living there. Actually he'd call a nice city, like those in Flanders, Holland, Germany or Poland "boring". He loves to live wallowing in the filth, as long as the criminals speak French it's ok with him.
>>
>>58068049
I'm from antwerp and it's a fucking shit city. Every time I take the tram to the center I nearly want to kill myself. You will only see sandniggers and niggers. Only the few touristy places are still ok.

If you take out the fucking immigrant parasites then sure Antwerp is the best city in the country but you can't so keep away from it. I don't like to say this because I love the original people and the history etc. but it's the truth.
>>
>>58072819
I used to live in Gent, but I moved to Bruges. Bruges is the only city left that is still predominantly white. There are no immigrant neighbourhoods, the city doesn't allow it and doesn't care if the lefties call them racist for it, as they have a tourist industry to protect.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.