[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nazis idolized this Ugly as fuck imo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: German_soldier_from_ww2.png (454 KB, 412x558) Image search: [Google]
German_soldier_from_ww2.png
454 KB, 412x558
>Nazis idolized this

Ugly as fuck imo
>>
we wuz pure n sheeit
>>
>>58062989
germans are ugly people. what do you expect?
>>
>>58062989
> mfw he has no eyebrows
that's weird
>>
File: b4f4ab2e91a8.jpg (35 KB, 431x480) Image search: [Google]
b4f4ab2e91a8.jpg
35 KB, 431x480
this is a true aryan tbqh
>>
>>58063947
looks like a typical shaven and freshen up russian bydlo bum

germans confirmed for absolute retards once again
>>
What vision do you have you canacuck faggot? Are you so short sighted you couldn't see the extent of Nazi Germany's plan? Their end-game? The world needs to be united. And it can only be united through the dedication of those that believes in something higher than themselves. That puts their worth for the people. Look at Europe now. A cesspool of selfish individuals walking for their own selfish ambitions. To serve themselves. Not country, not the People and not anyone. Me. That has become the word in this modern era. The me, I and myself. The selfishness that has oozed itself from the ignorant wealthy. Blinding you in servitude to yourself. That you should treat yourself and not pledge your life for something greater. Instead of a cleaned and united Europe, we got a Europe in chaos. Men losing hope in their nation and themselves. And with that hope fading, heralds a shadow of Doom that has swept over this planet. The Doom of our Legacy as a species. With Unity, we would have been able to reach the stars and conquer them. Carving our history into the Universe until the end of time. But instead we will sit and rot here now. Not moving forward but backwards. Just so that you can serve yourself. So that you can feel good for a moment in your life without thinking about greater things.
>>
File: Claudio_Marchisio.jpg (313 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Claudio_Marchisio.jpg
313 KB, 1280x853
Germanic men are pretty ugly desu.

Italians > Spaniards > French > Portuguese > Greeks > Germanics/Nordics > British > Slavs. In terms of male attractiveness. Slavic women are really pretty tho. Not sure why there's such a huge imbalance between the genders.
>>
>>58065162
>muh heritage
>>
>>58065162

There are plenty of dogshit ugly slav girls and attractive slav men do exist. It's a meme bro.
>>
>>58063885
Bit rich coming from a Dutchman.
>>
File: Italians bossing around.jpg (231 KB, 1600x716) Image search: [Google]
Italians bossing around.jpg
231 KB, 1600x716
>>58065247
There are numerous surveys about this and Italians and Spaniards are always at the top.

The football teams also do not lie. Italy and Spain always had the best looking teams.
>>
>>58064234
Please tell me this is a copy pasta
>>
>>58065162
>tfw il principino non giocherà gli europei
Maronn
>>
>>58065162
Greeks look better than Spanifarts and Portumoors because they look more north African and French people are white. Shitalians come in different shades because they were raped by many people.
>>
>>58065364
lol what a manlet
>>
File: average spanish player.jpg (10 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
average spanish player.jpg
10 KB, 240x320
>>58065463
>being jelly of Fernando Martinez alpha genes

Stay mad, Germanicuck.

All you have going for you is a slightly higher average height. Women prefer dark hair on men and other strong features.
>>
File: 143289342823489.jpg (163 KB, 1024x773) Image search: [Google]
143289342823489.jpg
163 KB, 1024x773
This is a 10/10 in Germany.
>>
>>58067079
I can comfirm
mirin hard
no homo
>>
File: swedenbestlookingpeople.jpg (175 KB, 904x1028) Image search: [Google]
swedenbestlookingpeople.jpg
175 KB, 904x1028
Science has already proven that Nordics are the most attractive people on earth, and we're also richer than filthy southern Europeans.

So every latincuck in this thread can just shove their opinions up their asses, science stands on our side.
>>
>>58062989
looks Slavic
>>
>>58068527
This

>IRONY
>>
File: phinks.jpg (43 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
phinks.jpg
43 KB, 768x768
>>58063905
he's anime
>>
lmfao he looks like me except I have eybrows
>>
>>58062989
looks like mika häkkinen kek, mongols confirmed aryan ubermensch
>>
>>58065463
???
What's wrong with you?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.