[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wife is having a daughter I fucked up lads All I wanted was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1443635236744.webm (3 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1443635236744.webm
3 MB, 900x506
>wife is having a daughter
I fucked up lads
All I wanted was a son
My life is ruined now
>>
have a son next year or a few years from now

that's ideal, the son will grow up with a big sister who teaches him how to talk to girls
>>
you should commit suicide as per local custom
>>
>>58061822
Just get her a sex change surgery before you leave the hospital, no one will ever have to know.
>>
Don't worry m8 she's probably not yours t b h
>>
>>58061892
kek
You're one to talk though Russia
>>
>>58061822
Daughters are the worst because they're the most expensive to raise. Plus with all the degeneracy among women these days, it's even harder
>>
File: 1424489727011.gif (31 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
1424489727011.gif
31 KB, 250x350
>>58061822
>you will NEVER be in a relationship with a woman
>you will NEVER be able to have ANY children EVER
>adoption will NEVER be allowed because people think all single males are PEDOPHILES
>>
With Da'Quan?
>>
>>58061959
You don't have to put them through college though, unless they're ugly.
>>
>>58061822
Cheer up OP
Boys are stupid, they'll want to fuck your wife and try to defeat you in mortal combat eventually; it's a constant power struggle.

Daughters are great, they smell good, they'll cook for you, and you can cuddle with them even when they grow up.
>>
>>58062531
It's like getting a second wife for free.

And you live in a shithole so you can do whatever you want with her!
>>
>>58061822
your soun would be gay, so you must be happy to daughter
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.