[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow Japanse and Koreans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1453957889636.jpg (56 KB, 547x404) Image search: [Google]
1453957889636.jpg
56 KB, 547x404
What do yall think about trump's recent remarks?

He wants to give both of you Nuclear weapons.
Is this man based or a clown?
>>
Clown
>>
>>58060965
>He wants to give both of you Nuclear weapons.
source

also doesnt japan not want nuclear weapons
>>
Not give, but he wants them to make their own nukes.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/in-japan-and-south-korea-bewilderment-at-trumps-suggestion-they-build-nukes/2016/03/28/03eb2ace-f50e-11e5-958d-d038dac6e718_story.html

Its biased news but its a good enough source to prove what I'm saying
>>
>>58060965
No thanks,
but we will gladly accept gigantic robots piloted by kids who are genetically engineered computer nerds.
>>
>>58061133
You sure you don't want nuclear weapons? I know when Trump wins the elecetion the first thing Josenjings will do is build 4000 nukes
>>
>>58061200
This sounds like a really fucking cool plan actually yes
>>
>>58061118
>Look to your own defenses, 2016 edition
What next, are we meant to crown a half-American half-Japanese kid as our emperor if he pulls out an assault rifle from a stone?
>>
we can have nuclear weapons whenever we want anyway
I want the US to keep protecting us because nuclear weapons must be costly
>>
>>58061232
You have to give me a Japanese gf for continued protection
>>
>>58061232
Not the point. You can Korea both have nuke carrying capacity but due to a treaty yall cant have nukes. What he is offering is nullifying that treaty a chance to return to your glory days
>>
scary please more no nukes
>>
>>58061352
How are we meant to get out around the NNPT?
>>
I want nuke weapon
>>
>>58061533
Idk, its trump, he doesn't explain any of his policies in detail. BUT(its a big assumption here) assuming he does, you would still say no to nukes?
>>
>>58061596
Can't say. But I'll tell you one thing, for the last 1500 years our monarchs have always taken the title 'Emperor', and that's to remind everyone that Japan is a realm on its own, independent from the Chinese.
>>
>>58061441

Butthurt belt should get nuclear weapons too so Buutin would really feel encircled by fascists.
>>
>>58060965
1. US Forces withdraw from Japan and S.Korea
2. China invades Japan and S.Korea
3. A lot of Chinese submarine fleets with nuke missiles go near US.

How can US treat them?
Does US and China shoot nuke missiles each other?
>>
>>58062409
>implying we withdraw before Japan and korea have nukes
>>
Japan should accept only a unconditional surrender from USA. Nothing else.
>>
>>58062619
I noticed that you hate japs from pol
what did they every do to you?
>>
>>58062711
It's just one Pole.
>>
>>58062725
Either way, I noticed that there was one poland poster that was "hateful" towards Asians( I have autistic memory). Reason why you hate em?
>>
File: 1453535060013.jpg (9 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1453535060013.jpg
9 KB, 200x193
Korean here. We already have the capabilities so why not. It was the US all along strong arming us back in the days with our prospective nuclear program when the CIA killed our nuclear physicist in the 70s, and now limiting our ICBM range and load weights. If the burgers said yes we would build them in a week.
>>
>>58062756
It's one pole doing autist stuff, not "we".
>>
>>58062939
My bad, Ive been drinking too much and my mind is too hazy. It look like many of the natives want nukes. Care to explain why you are against such an idea?
>>
I guess some Japanese people don't want to give away a nuclear prude card which can give us a bit of moral high ground.
>>
>>58062939
fuck off, Poland has always hated East Asians
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.