[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Flagbig.gif (7 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
Flagbig.gif
7 KB, 500x332
Hey /int/, I hate most of Latinamerica in general, and I plan to eventually move out to another part of the world far from here (culturally, at least).

Now, one place I seem to be attracted to is England (western culture's melting pot, the weather, the localization, the people, actually comfortable salaries and job opportunities in my desired professional field, etc.), but I don't know how actually possible it is for a middle class fat fuck like me to move there.

Any britfags that can help? Anyone who moved there?
>>
>>58059445
it's difficult tbqh if you don't have the right skillset or work for a multinational:
>meet bong qt who qualifies (needs to earn £20k minimum I think)
>come to set up a business with at least £50k (a another £1500 for the visa)
>invest £2m into the economy

emigrating here is pretty difficult
>>
File: 1459314510752.png (279 KB, 470x469) Image search: [Google]
1459314510752.png
279 KB, 470x469
>>58059837
>£2m

I'm sorry do you actually mean 2 millions? Because if that's the case I'm fucked from the start.
>>
>>58059942
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GSFGDHDSSDGGHHHHJJJDAAASDSSSLK TE MATARON EL SUEÑO
>>
>tfw born to English parents in Toronto

Dual citizenship, Canada, UK

Get on my level Panama
>>
>>58059981
I'm trying motherfucker
>>
>>58059942
yeah, £2 million pounds sterling, lol.
if you're starting a business though you can do it with £50k apparently.

Find a bong grill to marry who's on over £20k/a, save £50k for a business, or reskill and/or get a job with a multinational.

If you really want to do it I'm sure you can find a way.
>>
>>58059980
>>58059981
Two Canadian posts, zero useful content.
>>
Is it easy for a EUfag to move to Bongistan? How about post-Brexit?
>>
>>58060015
Are you saying every paki newcomer is a millionaire?
>>
>>58060015
50k's a tad more possible. I'm still in college, so I'll have to wait and see. The grill could also work weren't for my betaness, but still.
>>
>>58060066
yes extremely. no idea post brexit but there will be 2 years before we leave and I imagine people will get grandfathered in, in the unlikely event that happens.

you have a real advantage over brits moving to germany in that you already speak english :3 (and, infact, speaking a foreign language makes you more employable than otherwise)
>>
>>58060068
I thought paks smuggled illegally there?
>>
>>58060068
doubtful.
a lot of the pakis were invited 20-30 years ago to fill the gaps in the economy like with the turks in german. also it's £50k to set up a business, so I imagine a lot of them came on a similar visa to that. No idea if things are tighter now than they were say 10-20 years ago either (they probably are.)

>>58060080
plenty of beta grills here mate. lol.
>>
File: 1460648403461.jpg (97 KB, 371x402) Image search: [Google]
1460648403461.jpg
97 KB, 371x402
Hello my fellow 4channers, my name is Abu Handbanana, and as you can notice from the flag above, yes, I am Brazilian, but no, I am not the steriotypical Brazilian, I am a different kind of Brazilian, I am different. How? Do you ask? You could supposedly say I am a civilized kind of Brazilian, a superior one, akin to you my fellow civilized first world 4channers; as you know already, Brazilians are uncivilized folks that are only good at throwing their excrements at one another, screeching loudly, demanding goods and stealing earnings from the hard working people of the world. I, for instance, do not partake with such people, I mean you can certainly see that I am different kind of Brazilian, I mean look at my persona, you can certainly spot several differences in my presentation. As such, as you have read thus far, I speak perfectly English, akin to you my fellow civilized folks, I am dressed properly to my exhibition to the civilized first world, as you can notice in my picture attached to this manifesto; also I am devout believer of reason over emotion, different from the animalistic people that unfortunately share this land with myself; and finally the most important piece of evidence that proves that I am a differentiated kind of inhabitant of this inferior country and also a similar being to you my god chosen people is the undeniable and objective fact, the basis of every single claim that I've made thus far, is the lawful, dogmatic and genuine fact that I am indeed NOT A MONKEY
>>
File: 1459312999051s.jpg (3 KB, 125x96) Image search: [Google]
1459312999051s.jpg
3 KB, 125x96
>>58060215
kekwut
>>
>>58060112
Thank you! How's the general attitude towards Germans? All I'm aware of is your yellow press bantering us when it's Euro/World Cup time. Any past animosity left over?
>>
>>58060344
no don't be silly. all (white) foreigners are very well received, especially in the larger cities.
>>
>>58060068
kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.