[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now have to live the rest of your life in one of the red
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: war-cunts.png (48 KB, 1346x630) Image search: [Google]
war-cunts.png
48 KB, 1346x630
You now have to live the rest of your life in one of the red countries.

Which do you pick?
>>
File: Mountains of Eastern Algeria.jpg (51 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Mountains of Eastern Algeria.jpg
51 KB, 800x533
>Algeria has pic related
>Libya is 100% shithole desert

JUST
>>
Yemen

chew khat errday
>>
I don't even know the names of the countries in red except Somalia.
>>
>>58058767
>read post
>check flag

yep
>>
>>58058641
It's obvious I would go live with the Kurds in Northern Iraq
>>
>>58058767
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>58058641

Kenya, have friends living there who say the cities are actually decent.
>>
ITT no one reads the OP where it says RED countries.
>>
Iraq or Libya. Syria is going down the shitter with this civil war, Afghanistan is Africa tier, so is Yemen, and Somalia is fucking Somalia. For now at least, the majority of Iraq and Libya's troubles seem over with and their futures look more positive. Hopefully things will stay that way.
>>
We should be colored. We're a fucking shithole and I think everyone here agrees
>>
>>58058863
ITT: Everyone picks Libya and the thread dies into obscurity
>>
>>58058905
Why? It's literally an ISIS stronghold without an actual army.

There's 3 governments
>>
syria
>>
>>58058641
Libya
>>
>>58058940
A lot of people here fall for Gaddafi era propaganda because he kept the borders secure, which prevented a lot of illegal immigrants from crossing the Mediterranean.
>>
>>58058940
Really? Wow

Thanks for killing Khaddafi, USA!
>>
>>58058872
>For now at least, the majority of Iraq and Libya's troubles seem over with and their futures look more positive
um you realize iraq and libya are failed states with large chunks of their territory controlled by isis right?
>>
>>58059074
Yeah but compared to Somalia or Yemen, they're not doing to bad.
>>
>>58059074
>um you realize iraq and libya are failed states with large chunks of their territory controlled by isis right?
No Iraq and Libya both have governments and ISIS only control a small part of Libya and are being steadily dismantled in Iraq.
>>
qatar and be hella hella hella rich
>>
>>58059042
At least Libyanon said he prefers it this way. But he's the sort of internet-using degenerate who had it pretty bad under Gaddafi.
>>
>>58059042
Gaddafi funded Islamic rebels in the Philippines and a ton of other places. Yeah, the US was only acting in its own selfish interests when they took him out and should have stayed longer to ensure stability, but Gaddafi was a cunt and needed to go.
>>
>>58058641

malaysia ofc, or maybe turkey
>>
>>58059245
>>58059454
el illiteratANO
>>
File: Latakia.jpg (332 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
Latakia.jpg
332 KB, 1100x733
Syria (Latakia)
They love liberators here
>>
>>58058641
Syria pre-2012
>>
I already am. Plan to kill myself soon desu senpai desu
>>
>>58058641
i prefer a suicide
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.