[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had a dream I met a trans girl online and she loved me >went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: wojak.png (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
9 KB, 205x246
>had a dream I met a trans girl online and she loved me
>went throughout the whole dream feeling weird around her embarrassed of her
>I finally overcame her having a dick and loved her back
>woke up
>>
File: 144109619434.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
144109619434.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
Been there bro.

I had a dream I was eating some girls pussy then started fucking her and came too early and started crying, she said it was OK and then I came to turns with it.

Woke up extremely happy then realized it was all a dream. - I used to read word up magazine.
>>
I had a dream I finally worked up the courage to kill myself. I woke up as the noose tightened
>>
>>58056283
it's a sign op

you've finally gotten over your naive 4chan conceptions about trans people and have become desperate enough you'd suck a girl's dick
>>
>girl
>>
>>58056382
Not one gonna up vote me?
>>
IT WAS ALL A DREAM, I USED TO THINK ABOUT GIRLS WITH LITTLE PEENS
>>
>>58057054
>IT WAS ALL A DREAM, I USED TO THINK ABOUT GIRLS WITH LITTLE PEENS
>>
I had my first TG sex dream not long ago. Distinctly remember rimming her and sucking her cock from behind. Didn't cum but was sticky with precum when I woke up :3

Remember to like and subscribe if you enjoyed this blog post
>>
>>58056597
Trans girls are still girls.
>>
> be trans
> have sex dream where boy throws you around and fucks you hard whilst making you beg
> wake up and you've leaked everywhere cos hrt makes you precum like mad
> breasts and all of stomach sticky and slimy
dreams are annoying desu
>>
>>58057659
I-ill lick it off you... ~~
>>
>>58057696
I feel I should warn you its warm and really sweet tasting
>>
>>58057807
>warn

That's more of a pleasant surprise desu.
>>
File: 1459903665884.png (7 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1459903665884.png
7 KB, 408x408
>>58056283
Plot twist: It wasn't a dream
>>
That's happening to me right now in real like and I honestly just realized how disgusted I am of the whole thing.

Have I really sunk this low?
>>
this thread lives and the one about mail-order brides gets purged. fuck this board

>>58058568
meant as friendly advice -- I don't think you're ever gonna get over the fact that "she" has a dick
>>
>>58056283
I kno that feel
>>
>>58057659
hot
>>
Feels bad
>>
>>58058326
>role playing
Fuck off fag
>>
Last night I had a dream I was gonna fuck myom, glad I woke up from that one.
>>
>>58062590
Had a few of those.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.