[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your thoughts on brazilian cannibalism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
your thoughts on brazilian cannibalism?
>>
It's called Anthropophagy.
>>
>>58053960
i always wondered what human flesh taste like
>>
>>58053960
well that's fucking terrifying
>>
>>58054043
I'd think that would be common knowledge in Ecuador.
>>
>>58054059
other regions have done it only during times of famine
>>
>>58054043
Pork. We taste like pork.

I was told priests in the old days tasted terrible due to their diet.
>>
File: Homo_antecessor_female.jpg (162 KB, 369x620) Image search: [Google]
Homo_antecessor_female.jpg
162 KB, 369x620
for some reason fijian particularly prefer the brains of humans over other parts
>>
>>58054136
They still do in Papua New Guinea

You should holiday there sometime
>>
>>58054108
just in the amazonas, sadly the other regions can't eat human flesh anymore
>>
>>58054189

Fucker looks evil as fuck.
>>
>>58054059
It's ritualistic cannibalism. Usually reserved only to the strongest warriors of the enemy tribe. They believed that eating them would grant them their strength.
>>
File: homo-antecessor-mauricio-anton.jpg (206 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
homo-antecessor-mauricio-anton.jpg
206 KB, 900x600
>>58054287
They were actually the first known Europeans

Had our own African ancestors not fucked and killed them out of existence, the descendants of Antecessor would still be doing their thing in Europe
>>
>>58054325
kek

"It is recorded about the natives of the captaincy of Sergipe in Brazil: "They eat human flesh when they can get it, and if a woman miscarries devour the abortive immediately. If she goes her time out, she herself cuts the navel-string with a shell, which she boils along with the secondine, and eats them both."
>>
File: 2fb.png (76 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
2fb.png
76 KB, 320x240
>>58054555
noice
>>
>>58054211
You reminded me of this documentary I saw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw_tClcS6To

It's a pretty interesting watch.
>>
>>58054189
>eating brains

Enjoy your creepy kuru zombie-shakes
>>
>>58054630
it makes a mystery story of something you can quickly google to see what the real cause was lol
>>
>>58054635
that only happens if you get prions involved
>>
>>58054885
what is the origin of prions? (not how do they spead)
>>
have a cannibal fetish desu
>>
>>58055134
Probably some mutation.
>>
>>58054875
that's like saying you can just google the end to any movie and what it meant. you watch it if you're interested.
>>
>>58054189
would bang
>>
>>58055134
no one knows for sure
>>
>>58055292
yeah I know but its like a movie moreso than an educational thing
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.