[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do South Americans think of Mexico? Also, why are South
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 19
File: LgCpxNE.jpg (146 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
LgCpxNE.jpg
146 KB, 675x1200
What do South Americans think of Mexico?

Also, why are South Ameircan countries so much more racially divided than Mexico?
>>
Message to all Chicanos stop doing this shit.
>>
>>58053852
i still do t understand what a chicano is. im not op. im just a guy raised from two mexican farmers who lost their land in mexico and was born and raised in gpds country , Texas. im getting my bachelors this semester.

and no one can fucking tell me with a straight answer what is a chicano. am i chicano? I kinda dont care about mexico at all. i just care about texas and fuck the union.
>>
>>58057117
>am i chicano

Yes, you fucking are.
>>
>>58053805
CHI
>>58053852
CA
>>58057117
NO
>>
>>58057117
Chicano=Mexican/Son of Mexicans in the states
>>
>>58057169
thank you for providing a straight to the point answer.

next question. why do you all hate me? or rather why do you faggots hate latinos born outside of their native lands?

my family had no choice, they ran out of mexico since the government were doing some kind of nationwide college student killing thing i still not understand.
>>
>>58057304
>why do you hate me?
On int it's just memes. IRL Mexicans despise chicanos because they turned their backs on their country, and Americans hate you because you're another spic.
South Americans don't really care about Chicanos or south americans living in the states/europe
>>
File: porfirian spurdo.png (54 KB, 864x704) Image search: [Google]
porfirian spurdo.png
54 KB, 864x704
>>58053805
>What do South Americans think of Mexico?

A combination of disgust and jealousy

>Also, why are South Ameircan countries so much more racially divided than Mexico?

Racism persisted longer in some South American nations while the concept of mixed race with equal emphasis on Hispanic and Amerindian components was central to Mexican politics and identity for the last century.
>>
>>58053805

Violent as fuck, a drug dealer stealing shit from other drug dealer is called a "mexicana" here.
>>
File: bizarro.jpg (8 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
bizarro.jpg
8 KB, 260x194
>>58058095
>jealousy
>>
>>58053805
Gringo cocksuckers.
>>
>>58058171
Argies and Colombians seem to get pissed whenever it comes up that Mexico is more relevant or has a bigger economy.
>>
>>58053805
Fuck villa and fuck chicano scum that praise left nationalism in mexico when they dont even live here
>>
>>58053805
Disgusting shitskins with shitty accent.
>Also, why are South Ameircan countries so much more racially divided than Mexico?
Where did you get that from? But well... mexico is way more homogeneous than south america, they're all native descendants.
>>
average brazilian usually are ignorant about mexico, the first thing would come in mind probably is chavo, so they have a good view about you
>>
>>58058217

they don't, Argies are richer than Mexicans, why would they give a fuck about a country with 3 times their population having a bigger economy?

And colombians have better things to worry about than how mexico is doing:
Everyone wants to be rich like Norway, not relevant like China.
>>
>>58058284
Not all of them are Indian descendants. There has been European and Asian migration to Mexico for centuries. Norteno music for example has strong Polka influences that came with Polish immigrants.
I mean it's not as strong as Argentina but it's there.
>>
>>58057973
This
>>
>>58053805
Mexico is a mix of Bolivia, Peru and Colombia, but only the bad things.
Full of mestizos and indians trying to be white so they can be accepted by americans, violents and the country is full of drug dealers and all types of delinquents of the worst kind, and most of the mexicans are poor as fuck. But somehow they still try to pretend that they aren't that bad and that they are better than other countries, with graphics full of fake info because the goverment need to sell this fake info to make them look decent.
>>
>>58053805
>>58053805
I'll be honest my Chicano friend. Colombians and Mexicans have a lot in common. Drug trade, some violence and good attitude towards life come to mind.

we're secretly jealous about the fact that you're economy has been growing smoothly over the past years. This affects argies the most, as they swear they live in a first world European country.

Having the US as neighbors definitely helps a lot.

Other than that we don't give a crap about you. Mexican girls are horrid for the most part, except for norteñas who don't look as indigenous as their chilangas counterparts.

Food is great and landscapes are even better. Narco violence is savage, way more than Colombia.
>>
US bootlickers, child-beaters, wife-beaters, alcoholics, drug addicts, violent.
>>
>>58059587
you got it.
>>
They see us a a shithole nothing new.
>>
I don't really know much about Mexico desu, not enough to say if I hate or love them anyway, Seems to be an ok and happy folk
>>
File: World Heritage Sites.png (15 KB, 626x452) Image search: [Google]
World Heritage Sites.png
15 KB, 626x452
>>
>>58060338
get free from Dilma
>>
>>
>>58058224
>fuck Villa
>it's a pic of Zapata

top fucking kek typical uneducated norteño trying to sound smart

and OP it's fucking easy in Mexico it's all about being a man and all that macho bullshit, if you're an indio and someone calls you that to your face you beat the fuck out of him and if you don't get your ass kicked people will respect you
>>
File: PISA.png (48 KB, 752x498) Image search: [Google]
PISA.png
48 KB, 752x498
>>
>>58060491
>still a shithole
>>
>>
>>
Chicanos are the worst

I have central american parents
>>
File: Tourism.jpg (327 KB, 1004x1336) Image search: [Google]
Tourism.jpg
327 KB, 1004x1336
>>
File: Exports by country.jpg (191 KB, 651x839) Image search: [Google]
Exports by country.jpg
191 KB, 651x839
>>
File: countries by inflation rate.png (99 KB, 480x1681) Image search: [Google]
countries by inflation rate.png
99 KB, 480x1681
>>
File: Economic freedom.jpg (2 MB, 2558x1693) Image search: [Google]
Economic freedom.jpg
2 MB, 2558x1693
>>
>>
Stop posting these shitty stats please.
>>
>>58057169
I'm """"""""'Mexican""""""""""-""""""""""American""""""""""", and I associate the word chicano more with people that are into cholo garbage, spanglish, and other stupid shit like "brown pride". I'm not into that at all.
>>
File: income inequality.png (88 KB, 774x851) Image search: [Google]
income inequality.png
88 KB, 774x851
>>58060691
>>
File: nobel-prizes-by-country1.png (289 KB, 1253x617) Image search: [Google]
nobel-prizes-by-country1.png
289 KB, 1253x617
>>
File: LatAm.jpg (116 KB, 960x673) Image search: [Google]
LatAm.jpg
116 KB, 960x673
Another México hate thread :(

Shit post aside, i don't get why alot of my mexican colleagues feel so butthurt when another nation throws shit at us. They feel the need to bring irrelevant facts like "oh look who won the oscar" or "less beheadings a day than u colombia!" or "we're whiter than you shit skins!"

I hate folks like that because they give our country even more bad reputation.

As for other lat american nations, i personally don't hate them, in fact, i love them! I've visited Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Argentina and Brazil and they're all wonderful places whit wonderful peeps. Sure there are some horrible parts, but every country has shitty parts. We all share (except for Brazil i guess) somewhat the same story, i don't see why is there some much bitter among lat am, but oh well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I will forever love latin america tho, regardless if they hate me or not.
>>
>>58060770
>caring about reputation

You are in fucing 4chan.
>>
>>58060743
Dude seriously stop posting those fucking Wikipedia tabs. You need help.
>>
>>58057973
>IRL Mexicans despise chicanos because they turned their backs on their country
Our country? Most of us haven't spent more than a month in Mexico.
>Americans hate you because you're another spic
This is true

At the end of the day we're damned either way, so why even try to please people. I'm just grateful that I was born here and not in a sudaca country tbhpham
>>
>>58060789
I'm talking about reputation on being butthurt. Look at that motherfucker above, he got triggered.
>>
I have my opinions and NAFTA and the immigration issue, but after Cubans, Mexicans are probably the best Latin American immigrant group in the US. Muerto Ricans need to die, though.
>>
>>58060743
>Pakistan has 1
>Bangladesh has at least 2

Brazil has fucking nothing. How?
>>
>>58060846
>caring about reputation

People here see you as a shitskin anyway.
>>
>>58060871
t. Paco Hernandez
>>
>>58060825
"No"
>>
>>58060770
it's literally a bunch of fucking jrs with no fucking idea why mexico can be a great nation sometimes and they shit on it with garbage stats

>>58060831
thats a load of fucking bullshit

mexicans hate chicanos because they give mexicans a bad image by association. like you're doing right now. mexico is vastly diverse and it sucks being lumped into one shitty american stereotype but its w/e desu.
>>
>>58060879
I don't care. You said it yourself, it's fucking 4chan. Why should i care if someone i don't and will never know think about me or my culture?
>>
>>58060915
holy shit calm your tacos down jose
>>
>>58060926
You shouldn't care, why are you repeating my points?
>>
>>58060937
my white friend i'm not even fired up.
>>
>>58060926
dislodge that tequila from your ass
>>
>>58060954
chile why is your spanish so strange please explain this to me with facts
>>
>>58060915
>mexicans hate chicanos because they give mexicans a bad image by association
They mostly do that to themselves. Look at the current state of their country. And I'm not even trying to hate, or deny my heritage, but it's just a fact. They do it to themselves.
>>
>>58060871
Mexicans are literally the worst of the latin immigrants. They assimilate the least because they can literally drive to there country every week if they wanted to. They still act like they're still in mexico and look like goblins
>>
>>58060972
lmao not at all faggot

if the stereotype of a mexican was accurate it would be this: a power-hungry, overtly-macho corrupt/uneducated farmer.drug kingpin

but instead it's cholos and speedy gonzalez which is total bs
>>
let's all relax and be friends
>>
>>58060971
is not strange at all, the problem is the poor here speak like shit, and that became known as our spanish. It sucks.
>>
>>58061030
is it similar to spain? what is it closest to - argentinian?
>>
Fucking mexicans, they ruined Mexico
>>
>>58061022
>if the stereotype of a mexican was accurate it would be this: a power-hungry, overtly-macho corrupt/uneducated farmer.drug kingpin
>power-hungry
I'll give you that one
>overly-macho
check
>corrupt
check
>uneducated
check
>farmer
check
>drug kingpin
check

That's mostly how they view us
>>
>>58061047
mmm to some point yes, but without that italian accent. Actualy educated or non poor chileans speak well. At least I do.
>>
CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: literally every chilean post.png (392 KB, 2560x1544) Image search: [Google]
literally every chilean post.png
392 KB, 2560x1544
They hate us, nothing new here.
>>
>>58061057
THIS, it would have been a paradise if Anglos colonized it instead of those dirty moorish subhumans. It would be white and first world with the best safe vacation spots in the world
>>
>>58061117
Aw we dont hate you, we just like to bother.
>>
>>58061125
What's stopping us from taking it... err liberating it?
>>
>>58061093
what do you mean by well? closest to spaniard spanish?
>>
>>58061194
Yes, close to spaniard spanish. But especifically from Andalucía. I noticed that not long ago. We speak like spaniards from that region.
>>
File: top 10 pranks.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
top 10 pranks.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>58060995
>be american
>get plane'd
>>
>>58060871
Okay we all know some Puerto rican made fun of you
>>
>>58061164
Nothing, we'll extend our borders till we hit Columbia
>>
>>58060508
>>58060580
We are all so shit it hurts
>>58060558
Could be worse, I'm graduated by one of the top 5.
>>58060995
I don't blame them. Who would want to assimilate in the US population?
>>
>>58060770
>i don't get why people get mad when you insult them
>>
>>58060770
u type like a fuckin goof go back ot reddit
>>
>>58061608
No, no senpai. Mexico is always worse.
>>
>>58061608
>Who would want to assimilate in the US population
>t. favela ape
>>
File: 3783467456.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
3783467456.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>58059587
>Full of mestizos and indians trying to be white so they can be accepted by americans
You just described Argies.
>>
>>58057117
as someone who has taken Chicano Studies. classes at a university level, you are not Chicano. You're Mexican American or American or Texan, whatever you choose to call yourself. The term Chicano carries political connotations about how you feel about Aztlan and a commitment to social justice for all Chicanos
>>
>>58064662
>as someone who has taken Chicano Studies
the only words that should ever proceed that phrase are "I" "should" "kill" and "myself"
>>
>>58064740
lel, it was for general education credit. The sad thing here is that there are actual people who have PhDs in it and write about it for a living as if it's a real social science
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.