[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>More land >More resources >More Man power >Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 20
File: Canada_flag_map.svg.png (100 KB, 908x768) Image search: [Google]
Canada_flag_map.svg.png
100 KB, 908x768
>More land
>More resources
>More Man power
>Literally next door

why the fuck hasn't America annexed this country yet?
It would be easy as fuck to take over, easiest country for the US to take over, be we still won't because "muh territorial integrity"

give me a break
>>
>>58045897
>>
>>58046052
That was a meme war and Canadians dindu nuffin.

Please, for the love of god, America, can you annex Canadia?
>>
>>58046052
Ottawa is 43 miles away from the US. We'd fuck you up in less than a day
>>
Britain might get mad at us. Or France. Plus, they might sway our politics. I rather not.
>>
>>58045897
You guys have problems with brown terrorists. How the fuck do you think you could stop white canadians from pulling some allahu ackbar on all your infrastructure?
>>
>lose a war to some rice farmers
>spend a decade trying to fight brick throwing towelheads

>surely we can defeat a smaller but technologoically equal opponent, right?
>>
>>58046209
>smaller
I know Russia is 1st and the USA is 3rd so you must be second.
>>
File: 1458375663371.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458375663371.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
Buddy come here

We'll cut off your burger supply and feed you estrogen until you become our femboi gfs
>>
>>58046209
most of the Canadian population is less than 100 miles from the US. those wars were fought half-way across the world. Our military can crush yours. >>58046198
our ideologies are the same
>>
>>58046052
REKT
>>
>>58046209
Wew, you sound retarded.

Every forces can be involved here. No projection issues, no petrol issues. Every planes US got, the Navy, every tanks can be send in the capital in 12 hours.

Stay at your place.
>>
>>58046125
we liberated you cowards and stole your best women
>>
>>58046382
>muh ideology
you don't think attempted annexation wouuld change that?
>>
>>58046382
This desu, Canada is just an appendix
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>58045897
GOD WILLING MY LEAF FRIENDS. DEATH TO AMERICA SEE YOU IN LEAF HEAVEN MY BROTHERS
>>
>>58045897
Because there's fuck all up their that we don't have down here.
>>
>>58046736
ALLAHU ACKBAR
>>
>>58046125
While we're on the subject of powerful countries annexing their neighbors, would you prefer to be dicked by Germany, England or France? DESU I'm rooting for England for that anglo pride world wide.
>>
>>58045897
Because nobody else in the world would play with you anymore if you tried it.
>>
File: full.png (27 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
full.png
27 KB, 2000x1333
>>58045897
We don't want more autistic people, there's enough of them in Montreal already
>>
>>58045897
He had plans for annexation of Canada right before WW2.
>>
>>58047038
that was a war with the British Empire
>>
>>58047038
>We
fixed.
>>
>>58045897
We almost did once when we were deciding borders. But as always our problem is being too nice when we could take everything instead of just a little bit.
>>
they tried and failed spectacularly

like jesus christ is america just a meme or something, they can't beat canada let alone vietnam
>>
>>58046397

I projected my semen on your Algerian mother u twat lmao
>>
>>58047152
ayyyy *high five*
>>
>>58047093
thanks for that vital fix
>>
>>58047492
Thanks for thanking his vital fix
>>
>>58045897
anglos are literal cancer
>>
internal politics

the political party that invaded canada wouldn't win another election for atleast 50 years

so why would you do it?
>>
>why the fuck hasn't America annexed this country yet?

Simple. We gain more by exploiting their natural resources through trade than we would through annexation.
>>
If we had control of canada, we would be viewed as too powerful
>>
>>58045897
The propaganda war is too important. It's simply not worth it otherwise we would have long ago, besides... in every sense of the statement we already own them through soft power.
>>
why doesn't canada just join the US? the united states of america is inherently inclusive (canada is in america), and the two share the same culture and majority language already.

desu i wonder what would've happened if quebec didn't narrowly vote against independence in the 90's. the maritimes would've likely ended up joining the US, and canada would've effectively been kill as we know it.
>>
>>58048030
Because your politics and people are fucked

I enjoy my free healthcare, cheaper education, cleaner cities, less crime, less poverty and more liberal government
>>
>>58048094
I agree. Would allah ackbar for/10 country
>>
>>58048094
>I enjoy my free healthcare, cheaper education, cleaner cities, less crime, less poverty and more liberal government

t. never been to the USA

Healthcare is better, education is wayyyyyyy better, canada's cities are only clean because they're so boring and bland and dead, less people less crime etc
>>
File: 1459213140369.jpg (76 KB, 630x409) Image search: [Google]
1459213140369.jpg
76 KB, 630x409
>>58046052
hahahaha Amerifats on suicide watch
>>
File: 1436901596897.png (137 KB, 330x383) Image search: [Google]
1436901596897.png
137 KB, 330x383
>>58047598
>You protect us for pretty much nothing in equal return
>Give us all your neat things in exchange for some shitty lumber and oil
>Give us netflix and all your movies
>Label us with the Canadians are nice meme

Who controls who???
>>
File: 1448810591600.gif (3 MB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1448810591600.gif
3 MB, 200x250
>>58048221
>education is wayyyyyyy better

American education
>>
>>58048094
those are all things that can be upheld by individual states
>>
>>58048221
>healthcare is better
Not really, I dont pay a dime and the taxes aren't that much, I dont have to worry about being sick or breaking a bone ever.

>education is way better
Not even close
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#Table

You have lower scores than Canada in every category.

>canadian cities are boring
So that's why they are rated as some of the nicest cities in the world consistently
http://www.mercer.com/newsroom/western-european-cities-top-quality-of-living-ranking-mercer.html
>Canadian cities dominate the top of the list. Vancouver (5) is the highest ranking city, followed by Toronto (15) and Ottawa (17). In the United States, San Francisco (28) ranks highest for quality of living

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2015/08/daily-chart-5
>Vancouver, Toronto and Calgary all top 5
>no american city even in top 10

>less people less crime
Why is this bad? Also it's less crime per capita
>>
>>58048221
>health care is better, education is waaayyyyyy better

delusional amerifat sotted
>>
File: 65.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>58048728
A*stralians OUT. This is between us and Americans.
>>
>>58048094
>and more liberal government

You have to be a proxy.
>>
>>58048442
Don't forget the beaner you sent to come rule us.
>>
>>58049157
Our conservatives are more liberal than american democrats you fucking idiot. I don't give a shit if you don't like Trudeau but I rather have him for 100 years than be stuck with the shit leaders that america could get like Ted Cruz or Hillary Clinton
>>
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>>58048094
Pls delete this
>>
Canada is better desu.

I'd live there if I didn't have to swear allegiance to a magical old German lady to do so.
>>
>>58049223
>Our conservatives are more liberal than american democrats
that's simply not true. if harper was an american politician, he would've unquestionably been a republican
>>
>>58049223
>Our conservatives are more liberal than american democrats you fucking idiot

I realize you faggot. Both are shit here, we had to pick our poison and still came our the worse for it imo.

>I don't give a shit if you don't like Trudeau but I rather have him for 100 years than be stuck with the shit leaders that america could get like Ted Cruz or Hillary Clinton

Hilary and Trudeau are on par with shittyness but explain why you wouldn't trade Trudeau for Cruz? I literally don't understand how people can't hate him.
>>
File: 1436869675453.gif (954 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1436869675453.gif
954 KB, 400x225
>>58049296
>Canada is better desu.

Don't say that ever again. Cuck.

>I'd live there if I didn't have to swear allegiance to a magical old German lady to do so.

Now I don't want you here if you insult my Queenfu
>>
>>58049329
No he'd be a democrat.

He never once was against abortion or health care and never really publicly stood against it. Our conservatives are simply economically conservative and socially they just keep the status quo, they don't push for reform to stop certain programs but they also don't actively push programs. Harper also supported bringing in refugees and maintaining foreign investment and he barely even funded our military and tried to avoid getting involved in foreign wars.

When you look at american politics your front runner republicans you have Donald Trump who wants a strict ban on refugees and wants to ban abortion and you have Ted Cruz a bible thumping booger eating retard who thinks people shouldn't be allowed to masturbate and wants to make abortion illegal.
>>
File: depressed_canada.jpg (159 KB, 680x605) Image search: [Google]
depressed_canada.jpg
159 KB, 680x605
>>58046052
>>
File: I say.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
I say.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>58049513
We WUZ the British fool

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Canadas
>>
>>58049286
>>58048555
>>58048221
[You must have an HDI higher than the US to view this post]
>>
>>58049296
eh, why not, my great great great grandma was a magical old german lady
>>
>>58049373
Ted Cruz is the worst republican candidate in history. Just research some of his policies, he's the most backwards ass idiot ever. He pretty much follows the bible to a tee and it's scary as fuck, why do you care what people do in their own bedroom or by their own consent. He supports both TPP and the Visa program in USA and everything he says is straight from a hardcore christian traditionalist blog.

At least with Trudeau you get a bit of optimism from him, our country is shit because we rely on oil and he isn't lying about shit going to be hard. The 30 billion deficit sucks but we aren't a corporation, we're a country and countries aren't for profit businesses, the government is supposed to just look out for our interests and provide jobs and services.
>>
>>58049507
?
http://ipolitics.ca/2015/01/07/how-harper-killed-medicare-and-got-away-with-it/
>>
>>58047152

Yo wat

What is your cunt btw ?
>>
Canada basically gets all the benefits of being in the states without being in the states. Canadians and americans can easily work in each other's countries, our defence is shared, our police communicate on an integrated level, etc.

Canada is basically the northern 8-9 states of america with a separate regional government.

I could see an open borders thing happening at some point, but I doubt a full integration will happen for many years.
>>
>>58049775
>killed medicare

M8, you realize we still have it. Nothings changed, I break my arm and go to hospital and dont pay a dime. Harper didn't kill anything, he did exactly what I said he did and that was act economically conservative and he did that by cutting costs in medicare while we still received the same service.
>>
>>58049725
>he's the most backwards ass idiot ever. He pretty much follows the bible to a tee and it's scary as fuck, why do you care what people do in their own bedroom or by their own consent. He supports both TPP and the Visa program in USA and everything he says is straight from a hardcore christian traditionalist blog.

That's shit but I would gladly take that over It's 2015 "I consider gamergate a serious issue" mr Drama teacher who's done jack shit for us Trudeau. What he's been saying and doing is the most spineless and embarrassing shit of all time.
>>
>>58049881
>Instead, it unilaterally imposed a new formula — which will cut federal support for health care by an estimated $36 billion over the next decade, leaving the cash-strapped provinces scrambling to cover costs, with private, profit-seeking health entrepreneurs buzzing at their doorsteps.

>Yet the media treated this hugely significant change as a dull story about federal-provincial spending formulas, and largely buried it in the rush of year-end media trivia. It has received little attention since.

>As a result, few Canadians seem to realize that, as things stand, our medicare system — an institution cherished by millions — faces serious spending cuts starting in 2017.

>At that point, we’ll be told we can no longer afford a public health care system. What we won’t be told is that the revenue to pay for a public health care system has been spent already — in tax cuts.
>>
>>58049903
Trudeau never said he took gamergate seriously. People like to take his soundbites and use them out of context. Trudeau just does lots of events at universities and when topics like gamergate come up he answers with a nice soundbite and some fluff and idiots like you take it seriously, dude is a politician, what do you want him to fucking say to 1000+ university kids asking him about gamergate, you want him to just go "yeah you guys are cunts gamergate is stupid" because that's how you lose votes.
>>
>>58050029
You're literally the dumbest person on this site you know that right? Harper never cut medicare, he cut costs and that was it and now the liberals are in power.
>>
>>58050100
>If growth in health transfers is allowed to fall further to 3 per cent – the minimum set out by Ottawa beginning in fiscal 2018-19 – the federal government would be removing $36-billion in national support for health care, Mr. Duncan said.

>“All we were looking to do was implement what the federal government campaigned on – 6 per cent a year growth in the Canada Health Transfer for the duration of the next health accord,” he said. “Today they backed away from that.”

>Flanked in Victoria by colleagues from Quebec, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, PEI and Manitoba, Mr. Duncan expressed further frustration with Ottawa’s decision. “It represents a significant move away from the health-care table,” he said.

>Manitoba Finance Minister Stan Struthers echoed the sentiment. “This was very unilateral,” he said, adding he wants further talks with Ottawa.
>>
>>58050032
He didn't say it too a university he said it in an interview with the Star.

http://www.thestar.com/news/federal-election/2015/09/22/justin-trudeau-points-finger-at-communities-for-causing-violence-against-women.html

I would take a batshit Christian fundamentalist over this and my brother is gay.
>>
>>58049903
You can always spot the man-children, because literally the only thing that matters to them is the things Trudeau says to make younger audiences happy. You're completely ignorant of the things that actually matter, because all you do is sit on 4chan in an echo-chamber and get angry at SJWs.
>>
>>58050185
Again none of this is happening and you're a fucking retard, if you weren't brain dead you'd realize that not a single major canadian news agency has reported it and you pulled that shit right from an anti harper blog.

>>58050198
That's the same thing, you're saying you want one retarded extremist over another but you rather have the extremist that wants to spy on you and tell you who you can fuck and whether you can masturbate or not
>>
File: Good goyim.png (181 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Good goyim.png
181 KB, 600x600
>>58050259
>not a single major canadian news agency has reported it
Good, the goyim don't need to know the truth
>>
>>58050219
Oh? What is he doing that's so magical? Tell me. You're defending him because you hate those "younger 4chaner echo-chamber types who hate SJW". You're the one with confirmation bias here. What he's said and done alone is enough to dislike him, that doesn't mean I don't want him to do our country right if he can. You're just being irrational.
>>
>>58050259
>but you rather have the extremist that wants to spy on you and tell you who you can fuck and whether you can masturbate or not

Yes I would literally rather have that. I'd gladly sacrifice somethings even if you're greatly exaggerating just so we don't have this over sensitive politically correct joke of a man child and his vapid supporters like you.
>>
>>58050377
>actually trusting an anti conservative liberal humping wordpress blog

Good job bud. 4chan amazes me, you idiots are so right wing but you're literally using a left wing blog as a source for your news
>>
>>58050456
>4chan is one person
>Not realizing you've been baited this whole time
>>
>>58050684

Let this moron in his own shit please that's messy and funny
>>
File: smh fam.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
smh fam.gif
1 MB, 280x210
Trudeau supporters once again ruining a playful banter thread with their butthurt
>>
>>58051042
Conservative supporters are the only ones butthurt about Trudeau though, they never shut up about him
>>
File: 1444025703036.jpg (18 KB, 596x512) Image search: [Google]
1444025703036.jpg
18 KB, 596x512
>>58051116
Because he's shit but we've come to accept it. We don't chimp out in defense of him when Americans laugh at us for it, and rightfully so.
>>
>>58050746

are you talking about the burger or the leaf?
>>
>>58051201

I'm a liberal too, but Trudeau really does take it too far.

>History is just a bunch of white people taking things too far
>>
>>58050380
You said you would prefer a guy who would try to make actual laws based around his religion, to a guy who pays lip service to college kids in a way that you don't like. That sounds pretty irrational to me.

It's not about Trudeau doing anything magical, so far he's been a pretty par for the course politician. But all you ever hear from people here is he's literally the worst thing ever because of the things he says to the media, and he made his cabinet more diverse (ignoring the fact that they're all still qualified for their respective positions.)
>>
>>58051438
>Actual laws based on religion

Like what though? I'm willing to hear you out. You seem to think we're not under crazy surveillance ourselves and we don't have a long list of things we're prohibited to jack off too. Like I do have some actual issues with Trudeau and I'd like for you too tell me I'm wrong. He actually believes Threshold merit is greater than competitive merit. He's displayed this with picking his cabinet but more importantly he said so in an interview. He's given the Native elders and chiefs of the native communities MORE autonomy, ensuring they are doomed to corruption and fucking poverty with no outside intervening force because "white people have been in indigenous affairs for too long". He caved when it came to it but his pension reforms were seriously going to fuck up my parents desired pension plans. That's a massive one for me. He pussied out but his actual plan behind cutting the age from 67 to 65 would have made a huge difference to pensioners. Or him spending millions on metro and subway lines mostly in Montreal that has been operating very well compared to the fucked up shit they have out west. Also about all the meme things you've heard, like recognizing gamergate as a serious issue, calling America backwards(the day before he had to make an official visit) and shit like apologizing for not letting in 130 or something immigrants into Canada back in fucking 1910's. Absolutely ridiculous. I can go on.
>>
>joining a country even less white than us

NO
>>
>>58051438
>ignoring the fact that they're all still qualified for their respective positions.)

Also no they aren't. Our Minister of Indigenous and Northern Affairs was a white lady chiropractor from Toronto with the idea of giving our native communities more autonomy and she's being roasted for her ignoring reality. Our minister of foreign affairs has failed. We now have the most strained relationship with Russia in decades. Our minister of transportation has fucked with Boatswains in the maritimes and port jobs, not too mention the metro thing I mentioned and our minister of Status of Women, do I even need to go into that? This is just off the top of my head
>>
Please annex us.
>>
>>58048221
>free healthcare
>free
>cheaper education
>cheaper
Where do you think the money comes from lmao
>>
>>58052002
half of the canadian cabinet is meme offices anyways
>>
>>58051438
>literally the worst thing ever because of the things he says to the media, and he made his cabinet more diverse
It's LITERALLY discrimination by sex and race, retard. It's bullshit no matter how you spin it.
>ignoring the fact that they're all still qualified for their respective positions
LOL
>>
>>58048094
/pol/ack here just to shitpost about this

>cleaner cities
wasn't canada one of the number one producers of garbage for several years running? Don't you have those lovely, toxic oil fields?

>cheaper education, free healthcare
Yeah, straight out of the 1/3 or 1/2 of your paycheck your country takes

>less crime, less poverty

Up until the point your wise leader starts taking in more refugees

pls

at least us ameriburgers have T R U M P
>>
File: IMG_0359.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0359.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>58049513
kys, the best thing you can seriously come up with is
>b-but it wasn't called Canada at the time
>>
>>58048030
we will never join your shithole of a country that's easily 20+ years politically behind the rest of the west with no clear sign ahead for anything to change. All of your politicians are trash. Just you wait and see, you're going to have Hillary as your president and not a damn thing will change.

We don't want your debt, your crime, your violence, your inbred southerners, your corrupt government, your corrupt corporations, your reputation, your filth, your obesity, your healthcare, your schooling, your anything. You're a fucking mess that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

There's a reason British loyalists in the US left to Canada after the revolutionary war. The US and Canada share similar cultures due to proximity, but we sure as shit are not the same countries, at all. FFS America, you're a republic and we're a constitutional monarchy. We don't even have similar governments and Canadians disagree with a fuckton of American policies so how do you even expect a smooth transition?

stop.
>>
File: 1401874446275.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1401874446275.jpg
246 KB, 1920x1080
>>58045897
Yeah I want that Big American Cock penetrating my boipucci, annexion when 2bh?
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.