[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you love Jesus (PBUH)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Do you love Jesus (PBUH)?
>>
File: 1457273484081.jpg (60 KB, 425x600) Image search: [Google]
1457273484081.jpg
60 KB, 425x600
no, because I'm a sinner.
>>
>>58045648
I have a question. If Jesus is viewed as a prophet and all-around good guy in Islam, why do so many Muslims insist on killing his followers or making them submit to jizya or convert to Islam?
>>
>>58045996
Because God brought Jesus to heaven and changed Judas' face to look like Jesus so he was killed instead
>>
>>58045996
>They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.
Qur'an 5:72
Deifying Isa (PBUH) is an act of kufr.
>>
>>58045996
>he believes Jesus is a deity
>he doesn't follow the Law Jesus brought but instead thinks Jesus sacrificed himself so he can do whatever he wants and still go to some paradise
>he thinks he follows Jesus
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>58047225
wew. holy war coming soon?
>>
>>58045648
Who made those retarded islamic propaganda cartoons?
>>
File: 1423644779890.png (177 KB, 708x520) Image search: [Google]
1423644779890.png
177 KB, 708x520
>Jesus is the son of the all powerful creator of the universe
>Muhammad is the messenger of God
>all this sand people memeing being followed in the modern age
Going full fedora autism here but come on lads. I'm sick of this obviously bogus codology being afforded respect, especially Islam. I'll give Christianity a free pass for basically being a totally pacified cultural institution (in the west) that barely anybody even believes in outside a small minority of deluded crackpots.

But Islam shouldn't be given any respect. It's basically new to the west, there's no reason to give it anything. Why anybody even tries to defend Islam in the west is beyond me, we should be actively discouraging the very existence of "Muslims" not giving them respect and privileges to suit their retarded beliefs.
>>
My name is Jesus
>>
>>58045996

Because Muslims see Christians as cuckolds.

Cuckoldry is seen as a grave sin in Islam.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.