[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does India hate Italy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 800px-Visa_policy_of_India.png (100 KB, 800x369) Image search: [Google]
800px-Visa_policy_of_India.png
100 KB, 800x369
Why does India hate Italy?
>>
>>58037414
Not only do they poo in the loo but they use bidets
>>
>>58037855
>they use bidets
Damned barbarians!
>>
>>58037414
probably for the 2 italian soldiers shooting a random poo story
>>
Because the toilet was invented in the Roman Empire.
>>
>>58038238
When was this? I just thought it seemed weird since every other "civilized" nation didnt require a Visa but Italy does. Also Diplomatic Passports from Italy require one as well.
>>
>>58038347
>Because the toilet was invented in the Roman Empire.

Toilets were invented in India

>The third millennium BC was the "Age of Cleanliness." Toilets and sewers were invented in several parts of the world, and Mohenjo-Daro (see sanitation of the Indus Valley Civilization) circa 2800 BC had some of the most advanced, with lavatories built into the outer walls of houses.The high quality of the sanitary arrangements could well be envied in many parts of the world today."
>>
>>58037414
>implying i would want to go to india
This also means that poo in loos need a visa to come here
>>
>>58038465
Toilet witch lies
>>
>>58038465
>The high quality of the sanitary arrangements could well be envied in many parts of the world today."
those exact parts of the world tbhh
>>
>>58039118
>>58039118
Why hate senpai? Perhaps you could show them the wonders of the Bidet.
>>
>>58037414
fuck brown curry poo fuckers
>>
>>58038353
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrica_Lexie_case
>>
>>58039811
hmm interesting. I literally had no idea this event ever happened.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.