[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have midly leftist opinions >troll /int/ into oblivion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: homer laughing.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
homer laughing.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
>have midly leftist opinions
>troll /int/ into oblivion simply by speaking my mind
>>
File: 1f.png (24 KB, 800x457) Image search: [Google]
1f.png
24 KB, 800x457
>>
mildy left for a dane is probably the destruction of capitalism
>>
>be center right
>get accused of being a lefty because I don't think colonialism was all that great and don't hate minorities
You idiots are ruining conservatism.
>>
i am communist
>>
>>58034736
Purely epic my good sir.
>>
But /int/ is a lefty board?
>>
>post image of a white couple with a black child
>Canadians rush in to defend it
You cannot make this up
>>
>>58037383
Uh nope. Not at all. Almost everyone here hates refugees and blacks and modern women.
>>
>>58035818
What is that?
>>
File: smug.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
9 KB, 401x367
>arguing with someone presenting facts and real evidence (call it x)
>reply with >le X meme xDDD
>anon on suicide watch

What other argument annihilators do you lads use when someone is hurting you with facts?
>>
>>58037606
>le "4chan has retarded opinions and stupid debates" meme

XDDD
>>
File: born to REEEE.jpg (61 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
born to REEEE.jpg
61 KB, 499x499
>>58034736
>post something that I know everyone in the thread will wildly disagree with and tell me to kill myself over
>close tab
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 621x502
>Be mixed
>tfw get even more hate than fucking niggers and refugees
Ayy lmao
>>
File: tips.jpg (24 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
24 KB, 350x350
>>58034736
>i'm mentally ill and pretend to be trolling
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 246x205
>>58038570
>I post obvious unrelated content or elaborate falsehoods and belittle other cultures, races, nationalities and opinions on a taiwanese toyrobot enthusiast board because it is the only joy I get out of my otherwise miserable life at this point
>>
>>58036480
If you try to put any critical thought into your political opinions you're bound to be hated by all sides.
>>
File: kek cheese singles.png (211 KB, 503x446) Image search: [Google]
kek cheese singles.png
211 KB, 503x446
>>58038942
>I do the same exact thing by sarcastically and overwordedly refuting the point you made, despite the fact that your comment was meant to be humorous
>we are all hypocrites, forever trapped in this miserable ship of fools, mocking those who find themselves in the same situation
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.