[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you drink the tap water in your cunt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
Do you drink the tap water in your cunt?
>>
Yeah, because we actually have decent infrastructure.
>>
>>58027881
which tap do you mean?
>>
File: 1261418918272.jpg (29 KB, 670x418) Image search: [Google]
1261418918272.jpg
29 KB, 670x418
>>58027881
Only when I'm constipated.
>>
Yes but I filter it though because shit gives me stones
>>
>>58027881
yes
>>
>>58027993
the one i used to tap your mothers ass with last night lmoa
>>
>>58028028
#outbantered
>>
>>58027881
no
>>
only the ones in the state of são paulo (white and first world)
>>
>>58027881
Yup.
>>
yes, i'm not from degenerate third world shithole
>>
>>58027881
In Bogota, Medellin and other big cities you can . However, when I go to small towns I don´t do it.
>>
>>58027881
yeah, I live in a small city surrounded by thousand of miles of nothing, nothing really gets in the water
>>
>>58027881
i don't drink water at all, yuck. too salty
>>
>>58027881

Yea
>>
Yeah, sometimes
>>
>>58028232
I hope you don't live in Flint, MI
>>
Why wouldn't I? Our tap water is much nicer than our bottled water.
>>
>>58028331

There's only 100,000 people in Flint, largely black, and it's caused a national outrage. Our tap water is breddy gud in general.
>>
No, if you drink our tap water you won't feel well... Only good for washing clothes and bathing

t. Flint

But I'm not in flint our waters just shit
>>
>>58028478

Bro where the fuck do you live. Tap water is all I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been sick.

What do you drink? Bottled water? Cuz that shit's tap too.

I fucking hate people like you.
>>
>>58028575

*is all I drink and I can count
>>
>>58027881
yes
>>
Haha it's funny cause tere are places here in Colombia where people pay up to US$10 for a bottle of norwegian tap water. Crazy shit
>>
>>58028575
If you've ever been sick from tap water in the first place, there's something wrong.
>>
>>58028331
I live 2900 miles/4700 km from Flint
>>
>>58028766

I know. He's trying to imply that our water makes you feel ill.

I've never been sick from tap water, and I'm incredibly healthy in general despite the fact that it's all I ever drink.

He just sounds like one of the shitty, petulant children I went to high school with (private school) who didn't think tap water was good enough for them because their parents spoiled them rotten.
>>
>>58028575
A small town out in the middle of nowhere, luckily we have a well here. But yes, the townfolk drink bottled water
>>
>>58028150
Can drink tap water but can't breath without getting cancer.
>>
>>58028888

Oh, sorry nevermind. Well water is a totally different story.

I've always lived in suburban and urban areas with public water and I knew really shitty people who would still complain.
>>
No, if i have bottled water
>>
>>58027881
I have a buddy who's a plumber and after he told me some basic facts I will never drink tap water again (but I do have a massive water filter under my sink so my water tastes like a cold spring on the top of a mountain)
>>
apparently it's full of estrogen and anti-depressants but I don't really have any other choice.
>>
No, it tastes like fucking metal.
>>
>>58027881
My tap water is actual spring water from the alps, so I drink tap.

If I lived in some really polluted places like Paris or Bretagne I wouldn't
>>
>>58028988
Hey friend, it's cool.

Have a good day man sorry for the confusion
>>
>>58027881
Yep,it's safe and cheap here
>>
absolutely yes
>>
Only wealthy snobs don't drink tap water here.
>>
>>58028011

t. liar
>>
>>58029248
>>58030563
Northern Italy? Because when I was in Rome, the water tasted like putrid shit, and I swear it even had a brown tint to it.
>>
Best water
>>
>>58027881
No, bottled water isn't that expensive and I think it tastes better
>>
>>58030929
blame old buildings pipes, you can drink tap anywhere in italy don't even start with your smug snownigger shit lad.
>>
Yee boi, tastes much better than any of that faggot-ass bottled water the jews want to sell you.
>>
>>58028447
WTF are you on about. Municipal water is shit all over the US with heavy level of metals, toxins from prescription pills, and tastes terrible.
>>
File: dirty.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
dirty.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
Certainly not
One nice trick that my cousin does, is to sell bottled water that is actually tap water to the tourists. then follow them and they will need a shit. Then, they payh some street kids to run and slap their ass and they shit themselves. then, they sell them some fresh pants for an overcharge. It is a good life. fucking tourists.
>>
>>58032141
what the fuck
>>
No, because our infrastructure is a fucking mess. One is bound to get kidney stones if they drink tap water here.
>>
File: fecalconcentration.png (161 KB, 1208x620) Image search: [Google]
fecalconcentration.png
161 KB, 1208x620
>>58032141
>mandatory shitting streets
>>
>>58031186

Wrong wrong wrong.

By any measurable metric, we have very good tap water.

t. actually understand the process

You're just one of those really whiny shitty people
>>
>>58031186

Dumb nigger.

90% of drinking water is up to EPA standards which are very good.

https://www.epa.gov/your-drinking-water/table-regulated-drinking-water-contaminants

Those 'heavy levels of metals' you talk about are parts per million.

Safer than just about the most pristine of springs, you entitled shit.
>>
only from the hot tap
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.