[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adult migrants in Finland pose with preteen locals in social media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: finnish relationships.jpg (53 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
finnish relationships.jpg
53 KB, 800x445
>The men of Arab descent in their 20s-40s are seen posing with the young girls with captions such as “Beautiful” “My baby” and “I love you"
can't make this shit up
>According to mvlehti.net one of the girls mothers works at a migrant camp. Her child is believed to be 10 and the parents are trying to teach her kids to be more multicultural and accepting.
kek
>>
link:
https://anongalactic.com/finnish-migrants-pose-preteen-girlfreinds/
>>
>>58022985
>portugal in charge of deffending white people
>>
>mvlehti.net

Infowars tier

That being said, I do find it worrying.
>>
i hope they don't get raped. I mean, it is the allahakbars we're talking about.
>>
I think it is fitting that their parents are prostituting their children to the refugees.
>>
File: 127809386210.jpg (8 KB, 285x303) Image search: [Google]
127809386210.jpg
8 KB, 285x303
>>58022985
>mvlehti

mfw people fall for this meme
>>
>>58022985
Why are these threads aloud but when I make a thread about whites dicking Asians In China and Japan I get banned?
>>
File: estonian description.jpg (60 KB, 1635x241) Image search: [Google]
estonian description.jpg
60 KB, 1635x241
>>58022985
>According to mvlehti.net

Pic related.

Website is run by a Russian "Finn" living in Spain.
>>
>>58024011
Brown people like other Brown people m8. Portuguese are heavily mixed with Arabs.
>>
If any Arabs are reading this thread, please don't rape the kids. It's too sad. ;_;
>>
Yle catches up with elusive anti-migrant website founder
The inflammatory anti-migrant website MV, short for Mitä Vittua? ("What the f***?") has gained a larger audience in Finland over the past year, after publishing a string of incendiary, often erroneous and abusive articles on the migrant situation and other subjects. Yle’s Friday news show tracked down the website’s founder, Ilja Janitskin, to ask him about his motivation.

Janitskin first made waves in Finland in the early 2000s when he and Jussi Ahde launched a magazine, Absolut, designed for young trendsetters. Just one issue was eventually released, after which Janitskin moved to Miami, Florida, for two years. After being unable to find work upon his return to Finland, he joined the local Bandidos Motorcycle Club, an organised crime syndicate with a worldwide membership.
Criminal history

“Some people still write that I am a big criminal because I used to belong to the club, but all of the assault charges that have been levied against me are the result of me stepping in to defend a woman who was being attacked. I might have responded a little roughly,” he says.

Janitskin then moved to Málaga, Spain and founded a sales company. He now lives in Barcelona.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/yle_catches_up_with_elusive_anti-migrant_website_founder/8653763
>>
File: CYnQU8EWcAAgfZS.jpg (72 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
CYnQU8EWcAAgfZS.jpg
72 KB, 500x643
#VilleRanta summarized the core of the #lääppijät discussion
>Don't be afraid maiden! I'll protect you!
>>
>>58026084
>is run by a Russian "Finn" living in Spain
wtf
>>
Delete this shit IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>58024092
t.cuck
>>
>>58026738
You're replying to an antifa
>>
>>58023013
>https://anongalactic.com/finnish-migrants-pose-preteen-girlfreinds/
>girlfreinds
totally legit, great source
>>
>>58026934
>that flag
>that post
>>
WHY PRETEEN LOLIS DONT LIKE ME BUT THOSE DIRTY IMMIGRANTS

WHY INT
>>
>>58022985
>According to mvlehti.net
Oh, you mean the cuckold site? Of course /int/ is huge, HUGE fans of it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.