[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can Romanians be so short when they drink so much milk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1460865305686.png (113 KB, 640x1786) Image search: [Google]
1460865305686.png
113 KB, 640x1786
How can Romanians be so short when they drink so much milk?
>>
You know that milk isn't the only factor to grow right
>>
>>58020405
i dont even drink milk bcs of lactose intolerance, but yet i am 1.96m
>>
>>58021004
>not drinking milk

Literally can't comprehend this, wheat and cheese make up like 50% of my diet

What DO you eat to get the energy to remove kebab then?
>>
the shit they sell in stores isn't milk anyway
>>
>>58022264
t. #41
>>
>>58020405
I drank farm milk since I was a wee lad. But transitioned to the wat...I mean the milk they sell in stores.

Have never EVER broken a bone in my body (Yet had some nasty falls), my teeth/nails/hair are simply magnificent

But this guy is still 10cm taller than me: >>58021004
>>
>>58023793
A pity Serbbro won't tell us what his secret is
>>
Hometown
>small town in the NE Romania, close to mountains
>grandparents farmers, dairy products being the main output of their work
>even used to drink raw milk as kid, lol
>22 now

184 cm tall.

But I don't believe that's the only reason. My parents are under 175.
>>
>>58025645
Did they make fresh sour cream for mamaliga?
>>
>>58020405

The old people which are the biggest portion of the population have grown malnourished under comunism and that drags the average height way down.
>>
>>58020450
milk isn't a factor for growth, period.
>>
>>58027820
Proofs? What about the calcium meme?
>>
>>58022153
>American education
Many lactose intolerant people get the shits only when drinking milk itself. Cheese is fine for most people, and what the fuck does wheat have to do in this?
>>
>>58030668
Pretty sure the chart counts cheese production in with the milk or Greece wouldn't be there, Serbia is still way down with Bulgaria and Pakistan
>>
>2016
>drinking milk

what for? milk is disgusting and it's proven it has bacteria
>>
>>58031581
milk fucking rocks
>>
in Colombia we don't consume powder milk, we drink whole milk (150 liters per capita/year).
>>
>>58031581
>it's proven it has bacteria

Your gut has bacteria
>>
only drink man's milk. no homo
>>
>>58031581
Yogurt is better than milk specifically because it has bacteria
>>
>>58031933
>man's milk

?
>>
>>58033738
Y-yeah, that milk
>>
>>58031753
>in Colombia we don't consume powder milk

Who does?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.