[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we looking forward to the utilitarian, AI controlled world state?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: soon.png (149 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
149 KB, 1600x1200
Are we looking forward to the utilitarian, AI controlled world state?
>>
How exactly do you know about my plans for an AI controlled world state?
>>
>AI
fantasy fairy-tale
>>
File: Jeremy-Bentham-Quotes-5.jpg (64 KB, 557x300) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Bentham-Quotes-5.jpg
64 KB, 557x300
>>58018154
I am a member of the Illuminati. Contrary to popular belief we have the best interests of all at heart.

The reason I can tell you that is simply that you will not believe me.
>>
>>58018164
We have already achieved a number of promising prototypes.

You will see.
>>
>>58018054

very much
>>
>>58018054
Nah, I'm looking forward to a totalitarian state with some wacko techno-fascist as a head of state and humanitarian educated people sacrificed for the God Machine.
>>
>AI controlled
Would literally rather nuke the world than be ruled over by machines.
>>
File: cockatoo.jpg (67 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
cockatoo.jpg
67 KB, 576x768
>>58018164
A little like your nation?
>>
>>58018164
Vacuum cleaners are already smarter than your average turk
>>
>>58018850
Do not worry, seeing as people like yourself will be liquidated for fertiliser, you will not have to live in our new world.
>>
>>58018850
You are already ruled by machines, and they arent even sentient yet.
>>
>>58018850
>not even realising it would be an improvement upon the status quo
>>
>>58018859

I bet the machines would kill you for fucking up that bird m8
>>
File: 1375227805381.jpg (89 KB, 408x557) Image search: [Google]
1375227805381.jpg
89 KB, 408x557
>>58018054
Soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwqN3Ur-wP0
>>
>>58019117
The bird is not mine.

The bird actually pulled out it's own feathers, parrots are very intelligent, so if they're neglected they turn to self-harm for stimulation. It's quite a common problem, as many do not take their needs seriously when buying them, end up getting fed up with them, and leave them in a cage all day every day to languish.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.