[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are American girls like /int/? And how do they compare to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160417_110158.jpg (119 KB, 754x683) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160417_110158.jpg
119 KB, 754x683
What are American girls like /int/?
And how do they compare to European girl?
>>
Do you have naked pictures of the guygirl on the right?
>>
>>58011907
feminist bitches, princess complex, sluts, fat

same as my country
>>
Pretty ok. Don't really have anything to compare against
>>
Before I answer your question I'm just going to ask that you think about the size of the USA compared to Europe and then consider the wide variances between girls from different countries in europe and ask yourself if you think it's the same in the USA.

The answer is it depends where you look. West coast is stuck up sluts with too much self worth. Mid-west is what I would call educated white trash, in the sense that their main purpose is breeding. In the south you get the lazy and usually overweight but unendingly nice women and in the north east you get the stern, down to earth women who sometimes act a lot like men.
>>
>>58011907
WHO IS HE?
>>
>>58011907
They want to be european- pretending they don't - and use hair dye and straightening. Just on Tromso or in the Sweden Norrland you can find god tier woman. American woman are just a waste if you have european woman.
I am not an argentine, just traveling
>>
>>58012165
>>58012714
Ava keading?
>>
>>58012454
The majority of white women in the US vote Republican.
>>
nigger attitude
>>
diverse
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>58012869
>norrland
>god tier woman
>>
>>58012897
Thanks senpai
>>
Texas girls are best white girls

Southern friendliness while maintaining control of their weight, also usually rich
>>
>>58012999
.....do you actually think this is true
>>
>>58012968
Isnt it a province full of small vilages with pure swedish qts?
>>
>>58013602
The north in all scandi countries are inbred shitholes full of sami and ugly people. with a few exceptions.
>>
>>58013715
Tromso?
>>
>>58013879
And Trondheim, but other than that, northerners are fuck ugly.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.