[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I broke the screen of my iPad Air 2. I can't give it in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: B3pARBNCEAAU1T3.jpg (8 KB, 250x197) Image search: [Google]
B3pARBNCEAAU1T3.jpg
8 KB, 250x197
I broke the screen of my iPad Air 2. I can't give it in reparation to the Apple Store because it costs almost the price of a new iPad.
>>
File: 9000hours.jpg (95 KB, 503x522) Image search: [Google]
9000hours.jpg
95 KB, 503x522
>>58009666
How did you manage that? I don't have a screen protector on my IPad 2, and since release it's virtually spotless.

>tfw Pangu JB only supports 64-bit AX procs
>>
>>58009666
>he fell for the apple meme
>>
>>58010147
Apple produces the only viable tablets though, I am a diehard fandroid and even I'll admit the tablets can't compete.
>>
>>58010237
>falling for the tablet meme
>>
>>58010120
It fell down.
>>
>>58010261
B-but they're great for reading and web-browsing on the go.

The only comparable technology is the Ultrabook, and I'd only consider the ASUS Zenbook UX305CA (QHD+).

>>58010280
Time to search for third-party solutions, you can find the screen (not underlying panel) for cheap on ebay, and have it installed yourself or through someone dependable.
>>
>>58010377
>B-but they're great for reading and web-browsing on the go.
then lagdroid tablets work as well as shitpads.
>>
>>58010412
Have you ever owned an Apple tablet? Their software ecosystem is unparalleled and the dearth of applications clinch it for most people. The reading/web-browsing is simply an added bonus.
>>
Just repair it yourself you dumb frogposter.
>>
>>58010462
>Their software ecosystem
so now its not about reading and webbrowsing anymore?

idgas about apps, i dislike them. if you want to get shit done, stay away from tablet and go with a chromebook or something
>>
>>58009666
that's what you get for buying the technological jew
>>
Delet this
>>
>>58010462

My friend, I don't think you know what dearth means. Next time possibly check a dictionary before you use words you're unsure of.
>>
>tfw dropped a book on my macbook's trackpad and it would have cost $450 to fix it if I didn't have the applecare
Fuck Apple. I wouldn't have this computer if it wasn't a gift. They glued everything together instead of using screws to make it just a tiny bit slimmer, but that means that they had to replace the whole bottom case including the battery just to replace a trackpad that probably cost a few dollars to make.
>>
>>58010590
lol, that's the first time I've ever been corrected on my English here.

>can't believe I made such a simple mistake in my native language
>>
>>58009666
you deserve it, bourgeois scum
>>
>>58010529
The tablet's primary purpose is media consumption, and the conception of the ultrabook was a fusion of the notebook and tablet.
>>
>>58010590
Delet this

My linguistic competence is at stake here.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.