[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're cunt >what did you learn about serbs in s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
>you're cunt
>what did you learn about serbs in school

1. flag
2. we learned that they were evil murderers, almost as bad as the nazis. i'm an IRL oldfag and we used to sing this song in school (start at 1:00) and we donated our pocket money, stuffed animals and snow sledges to the bosnian refugee children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Aro_CjH-DA
>>
>>58007522
>USA
A Serb caused World War One, that's it.
>>
Literally the only time we ever heard about Serbia was when they were invaded in World War I.
>>
>>58007522
I remember in the 90s in the local park there was a Bosnian guy who stuttered heavily. He saw his whole family killed in the war. We readily accepted him in our group, he was really fond of reggae music and Bob Marley specifically, because of its message of peace and love.

We couldn't really talk with him, but we gave him a beer and let him smoke from the joint that was going around. He often brought his cassette with Bob Marley along which we played then.

I often wonder how he turned out.
>>
1. Fag
2. The textbooks and teachers rambled on about bad the Serbs were. The two Serbs in my class - Danilo and Lazar - didn't take it too well.
>>
File: reeed.jpg (167 KB, 683x756) Image search: [Google]
reeed.jpg
167 KB, 683x756
>>58007522
Muzzies dindu anything and were all innocent, milosevic had no reason to do anything.

this was in the happening in 98.

of course as i got older i learned the truth, sharia was being implemented on non muslims and most of the country was pissed. so it was an overreaction but something needed to be done.
>>
>>58007616
>>58007628
Shut the fuck up, underage
>>
>>58014295
rorke
>>
>>58014295
Bosniaks weren't religious. They were the most secular Muslims you could find

It's getting worse now after Serb chimpout and Saudi funded mosques
>>
1.flag
2. Surprisingly not very much about the last war. WW 1&2, and in between tho, we learned about serbs a lot, because of how interconnected our histories are
>>
Flag
In school we actually never learned about any conflicts besides the Irish war of independence, ww2, and the cold war. I had to learn everything myself, that being said it wasn't boring.
>>
>>58017464
What is the general attitude towards the English in your country? Has your school curriculum been influenced by it?
>>
Flag
Muh crown prince
>>
>>58017620
The General attitude is like "I don't mind them, but fuck the brits." The older generation may be still bitter, along with some of my generation. But no one really cares about history anymore. It's just sex, football, and partying.
>>
File: 1459121889155.jpg (144 KB, 444x496) Image search: [Google]
1459121889155.jpg
144 KB, 444x496
>Sarajevo
>Saray - ovo

Why haven't I thought about this before? Holy shit, Bosnia is even more cucked than I thought.
>>
>>58014887
I think he may be referring to Albanians...
>>
>>58014295
>of course as i got older i learned the truth, sharia was being implemented on non muslims and most of the country was pissed.
>this is what islamophobes will actually fabricate
>>
>>58007522
They couldn't stop murdering their neighbors and princes
>>
>>58014887
Being this deluded.

Their "leader" literally wrote the Islamic declaration and was jailed by Tito because of it.

It was a how-to to turn Bosnia into Sharia law state.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Declaration

It is a how to for ISIS as well, and Saudis.

Bosnia is where the islamic terror started.
>>
File: trusting croats.jpg (129 KB, 597x450) Image search: [Google]
trusting croats.jpg
129 KB, 597x450
>>
>>58017926
>>58017917
Here let me get a few quotes from lslamic Declaration by Izetbegovic

he sounds really moderate

In perspective, there is but one way out in sight: creation and gathering of a new intelligence which thinks and feels along Islamic lines. This intelligence would then raise the flag of the Islamic order and together with the Muslim masses embark into action to implement this order.
>The upbringing of the nation, and especially the mass media – the press, TV and film – should be in the hands of people whose Islamic moral and intellectual authority is undisputed.

>There's no peace or coexistence between the Islamic faith and non-Islamic social and political institutions."
>>
>>58014295
The conflict between Serbs and Bosniaks in Bosnia and Herzegovina was not a religious conflict. It was a national conflict. Bosnians fought for national rights, not Islam. Both sides cut heads and used various psychological warfare to intimidate their opponents. IF Islam was not introduced as a cohesion among Bosniak soldiers, they'd most certainly lose, because Islam is what kept Bosniaks together, same as Serbs were kept together by rakija and the icons of Orthodox saints and Croats reinforced their Catholicism. Islam stepped in the Bosniak ranks as a way to separate them from the rest of us. After the war, you didn't, and still don't see Muslims cutting off heads in Bosnia, Shari'a courts, Arabic writings, state call for Jihad on Croats/Serbs or any other nation or any other nonsense. They eat and drink more than Croats, they smoke, they're typically Balkan vulgar sort of people, simple, friendly. The most traumatized bunch of us all, so have a pinch of comedy in their tragedy

This is something most of the faggots frequenting these threads can't understand. They would rather stick to the story of a 20th century crusade
>>
flag
Nothing actually, only recent news tell about albanian organ trade etc
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (107 KB, 291x287) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
107 KB, 291x287
>>58014295
>That picture
Captcha: infadel
>>
>>58018048
>Both sides
All three sides.

Croats did their fair shair of ethnic cleansing of muslims in bosnia as well.

Except you did what you always do, you lied about it and blamed it on us...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La%C5%A1va_Valley_ethnic_cleansing

>Based on the evidence of numerous HVO attacks at that time, the ICTY Trial Chamber concluded in the Kordić and Čerkez case that by April 1993 Croat leadership had a common design or plan conceived and executed to ethnically cleanse Bosniaks from the Lašva Valley.

>The Lašva Valley ethnic cleansing, also known as the Lašva Valley case, refers to numerous war crimes committed during the Bosnian war by the Croatian Community of Herzeg-Bosnia's political and military leadership on Bosnian Muslim (Bosniak) civilians in the Lašva Valley region of Bosnia-Herzegovina.

>After the massacre, Croat leaders, supported by propaganda efforts, tried to deny the massacre or to blame other sides in the Bosnian War. Dario Kordić denied to Payam Akhavan, an investigator with the United Nations Centre for Human Rights, that the HVO were involved in the Ahmići massacre; indeed, he said that his men, as good Christians, would never commit such acts and blamed the Serbs or the Muslims themselves: according to him, no investigation was necessary. A similar response was given by general Tihomir Blaškić to British Colonel Stewart in Kordić's presence.

Jew tier.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.