[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck off kiwis.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 0051.jpg (136 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
0051.jpg
136 KB, 1000x667
Am I the only Australian that wishes kiwis would fuck off out of Australia?

At least 3rd worlders who come here as skilled immigrants fill jobs in areas that are lacking enmployment.

Most of the fucking kiwis coming here are either tattood up bogans or fucking Maoris..

Honestly Australia doesn't need a whole bunch of maoris on centerlink.

Australia doesn't need more dumb as bricks maori bouncers...

Kiwis are my most hated immigrant...

Filipinos move here to escape third world living conditions but fucking kiwis move here because the 1st world country they already lived in wasn't good enough.

Kiwis abandon their country and than drive around with a million stickers about how much they love NZ on the back of their car..

This is particularly common among maoris with their "Aotearoa" stickers..

Also their kids think they are african americans and hang coloured bandanas from their pockets thinking they are actually bloods and crips when the real bloods and crips would eat them alive.

Maoris always talk really loud and laugh loudly about things that aren't even funny.

Fuck off kiwis and in particularly Maoris.
>>
test
>>
If New Zealand ceased to exist would anyone notice?
>>
>>58006715
No.
>>
>>58006715
No because it already doesn't exist on many world maps
>>
>>58006715
>believing in the new zealand meme
>>
>>58006715
they pretty much dont exist anyway
http://worldmapswithout.nz/
>>
>>58006715
As a proud Australian I must ask, what's a "New Zealand"?
>>
>>58006812
Maoris are shitty fucking people and the young ones some how think they are african americans when they look like hawaiian people..

Please take them back... They are so loud dumb, annoying and lower class.
>>
>>58006666
Fair enough desu

Though the majority of Kiwis only see Aus as the big backyard to visit for a holiday once in a while.
>>
>OI M800 WOI WON'T YOU CANTS JOIN OUR FACKIN COMMONWALF AY YOU KNOW WE'RE WELL UP FOR IT
>*useless islanders and maori use nz citizenship as a backdoor into australia*
>FACKIN POOF NEW ZEEEELANDERS CAMIN OVER HEYA AND STEALIN OUR WELFARE, BY CROIKEY OIM FACKING SEEEEK OF THESE KOIWOI CANTS AY

Non-assimilating "kiwi" fairweather dropkicks are deffo subhumans though, you have my sympathies

pls don't give them back
>>
That's a nice S13, btw
>>
>>58006872
Honestly though, it blows my mind how many Maoris think they are African American..

I used to think stereotypes were just for ignorant people until I noticed how many maoris copy african american culture.
>>
File: 1424330518250.jpg (76 KB, 920x380) Image search: [Google]
1424330518250.jpg
76 KB, 920x380
>>58006666
good quads

get fucked lol
>>
>>58006666

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs

DO IT
>>
Fight Fight Fight
>>
>>58006869
>implying anyone other than your close relatives gives a poo in the loo what your opinions of anything and everything are.

ok so kiwis are your most hated immigrants, so what. What the fuck are you going to do about it glue sniffer? just keep your thoughts to yourself, save yourself the time and energy
>>
>>58006666
>6666

i bet a kiwi couldn't beat those digits.
>>
Fuck off we're full.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.