[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Experts" have found a solution for Japan's population
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: japans falling population.jpg (52 KB, 584x274) Image search: [Google]
japans falling population.jpg
52 KB, 584x274
The same way they solved Europe's population problem: By mass importing people from other countries and different cultures

http://www.japantoday.com/category/kuchikomi/view/ready-or-not-japan-on-the-way-to-becoming-a-nation-of-immigrants

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/02/19/mass-immigration-proposed-as-solution-to-japans-population-problem/

http://www.unz.com/isteve/due-to-a-lack-of-mass-immigration-japan-is-plagued-by-a-rising-standard-of-living/

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Japan-contrary-to-other-industrialized-countries-not-see-mass-immigration-in-the-60s-and-70s-fueled-by-labor-demand-during-economic-growth

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/community/2013/11/20/voices/tokyo-could-and-should-mass-immigration-save-shrinking-japan/

http://www.japancrush.com/2014/stories/increase-immigration-to-maintain-population-says-cabinet.html

https://www.researchgate.net/post/Is_large_scale_immigration_a_solution_to_ageing_and_declining_populations
>>
>>58005423
theres always "experts" who advise countries into cucking the shit out of themselves by mass immigration, the japanese are never going to actually do that they're white people without white guilt
>>
>"Experts"
surely you must mean women.
>>
Why is population decrease seen as a bad thing? The world can sustain only a certain amount of people and in this century a ton of robots are going to be created that will certainly away jobs from thousands, if not millions.
>>
>>58005423
> 1st world country with aging population is advised to mass import 3rd world people to solve problem
oh wow its like every news story ever from the past 20 years
>>
What's the last name of some of these experts
>>
>>58005462
> American education
>>
>>58005466
>I know all those immigrants are really shitty now but if you let even more immigrants in everything will start getting better instead of worse
>>
File: 1460846163761.jpg (80 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1460846163761.jpg
80 KB, 600x800
frankly they could mass import people trying to escape europe at this point
also there isn't inherently anything wrong with immigration, people who want to work are precious, people who don't are scum
not that i am planning to leave turkey, just sayin'
>>
>>58005509
don't come here
>>
>>58005509

what this lad said >>58005524

WE'RE FULL
>>
Can I go to Japan, I'm white
>>
There is literally nothing bad about there only being 60 million japanese. They can bulldoze all the unnecessary housing and enjoy all that newfound space and slower depletion of resources.
>>
>>58005608
declining population is one of those bad for the nation but good for the individual things
>>
>>58005608

Except that of the remaining 60 million a ton will still be elderly and whatever safety net Japan has will have to support them.
>>
>>58005483
but he is right. the solution for first world problems is basic income, because already there is shortage of work everywhere and jobs are being made for the sole sake of jobs being there. you cannot stop technological advancement and in time jobs will keep disappearing. but basic income will never be a thing in most countries because of this whole "being wageslave is great" mentality.

i know that i am about to get replies calling me retard but jobs disappearing by millions already happens many time in history and each time it led to "crisis".
my city became a city exclusively because it was a textile manufacturing giant. hundreds of thousands people moved here to work in that industry. guess what happened when it became mechanized?
>>
>>58005620
Sounds like a good deal to me, since individuals physically exist in our reality but nations only do in writing.
>>
>>58005478
you don't need to know, goy
>>
>>58005695
I mean thats why its something that you see politicians pushing but people themselves rarely see the benefits
>>
>>58005561
White Americans are most shit tier migrant from the west, even Europaens here avoid you guys.
>>
>>58005462
no no!!! burger-senpai, what the wold will do without whiteys? just imagining a world full of niggers, cholos, muslims imposing their shitty dogma on people (and beheading them if they refurse) and pajeet shitting in the streets is fucking depressing.
Good thing japs aren't letting the kikes to import immigrants.
>>
>>58005681
Sometimes it's better to accept these things and go through with them rather than try to 'resolve' the issue by pushing it into the future where someone else will have to deal with it anyway.
>>
File: 1460783092153.jpg (93 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
1460783092153.jpg
93 KB, 716x960
>>58005524
>going to rain island
>>58005545
>going to fatty fat mr black man steals your bikeland

you give yourself too much credit lads, you don't even live in liveable countries
why the fuck would anyone move over there is beyond me
if i had to move to americas i'd move to canada
if i had to move to europe i'd move to italy
desu
>>
>>58005803
>English teacher
>>
>>58005813
* they're not letting the kikes to tell'em what to do (at least for now)
>>
>>58005803
But what about chicanos tho?
>>
>>58005853
great, really dont come here though
>>
>>58005495
Fuxk, my father said literally this.
>>
>>58005423
You seem a bit obsessed with Japan my Chinese friend.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.