[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at how the decline of the white and Asian population coincides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160412-221327~2.png (258 KB, 1440x1826) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160412-221327~2.png
258 KB, 1440x1826
Look at how the decline of the white and Asian population coincides with the rise of the mixed race population. Everybody is afraid of Muslims or Hispanics or blacks being the death of the white race, but in reality it's gold digging Asian whores stealing white men from white women.
>>
the 2000 census was the first census that allowed people to choose multiple races
>>
>>58005002
As much as 35% of Asian females in white countries race mix with whites. It's an epidemic of temptress whores.
>>
>>58005002
I fail to see how any of this shit matters, except to basement dwelling overweight white degenerates (who are going to retort with poo in loo in 3...2...1...)
>>
>>58005134
But you should care. How can you have any white servants by 2030 when all the "white" people are half Asian by then?
>>
>>58005204
You should hope for a 2030 where all people are free and no one is a servant.
>>
>stealing white men from white women
White women don't want white men anymore.
>>
>>58006093
Servant <> slave.
>>
>>58006117
Not until past 30 when they want a beta provider you mean.
>>
>>58006156
Oh fuck, you just reminded me of every dating site ever.

I am:
>30
>4'9", "bbw"
>two kids
>smokes and drinks often
>occupation: mummy

about me:
>"i been in bad relasionsip, but over dat nao, no games, not here for hookups!! (unless ur hot lol, #YOLO)"

first date:
>"lol cnt rememba my first date!!"

must be:
>29-99
>6'2"+, slim/athletic preferred, average acceptable
>no children
>salary: $80,000+
>>
>>58006314
>first date is an interview about your future
>>
>>58006324
Please bring along the following to your first date:
>credit history
>proof of residency/citizenship
>most recent bank statements
>map of schools and services local to your house
>graph of projected earning potential
>at least two written references from previous partners
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.