[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most obscure ethnic group you know about? Today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 1055x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 1055x706
What is the most obscure ethnic group you know about?

Today I learned about the Chukchi, an indigenous peoples who live in the far reaches of Sibera speaking a paleosiberian language. There's only 5100 native speakers of Chukchi left.
>>
>>58002844
the real question is, are they white?
>>
File: Jscattered brian.jpg (115 KB, 360x249) Image search: [Google]
Jscattered brian.jpg
115 KB, 360x249
B'nai Moshe, a village of mestizos in Peru who decided en masse to conver to Judaism.

Since 1966, they have been awaiting the day when Israel will invite them to settle there
>>
>>58002866
They are true Aryans
>>
File: wojak.png (6 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
6 KB, 512x512
I'm Russian and my grandpa always affectionately called my "Chukchya" when I was a kid, and it was about a decade later when I learned that it was a slur like "Jap" is here, and was basically used to call someone dumb.
>>
File: 1460861085598.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460861085598.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
>>58002959
>peruANOs are both jews and Nazis
>>
>>58002844
They need our help. We must bring them to our shitty country to be refugees and get $3k a month for being refugees. Our homeless and soldiers can starve... we must save the world for our Deadric Vampire Lord Trudeau!!
>>
>>58003029
I work with an old Russian dude and he calls me deduskha or something, I looked it up, and it means like granddad, but I'm nowhere near old

can you explain this to me mr. Russia man?

>>58004038
go drink your milk mate, its getting warm
>>
>>58002844
>Chukchi
They are like Eskimo realy. They were fierce warriors, they are only nation in Siberia Russins hadnt conquered,but traded in. In their native language only two nations are considered true humans linguisticaly: Chukchies and Russias.
>>
Moghols, Afghani descendants of Genghis Khan's soldiers stationed there, as of the 1960's there were 40 speakers of the Moghol language left.
>>
>>58002844
and they founded the Chuck E. Cheese restaurant chain
>>
>>58002844
He looks like some 1970s Japanese guy going bush.
>>
>>58002844
Also I had that drum. Its kinda loud, was made by native american settled here (he was lurked for white skvo nearby local nuclear powerstation or something))).
>>
>>58004080
Careful... Cunt.
Or else you will be forced to receive immediate healthcare, paid education, and assistance allowance from Canadian tax payers for being a unprocessed refugee too.

So watch out... Keep up the shit talking and you'll receive help you don't fucking deserve.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.