[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's life like in America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1460834318378.png (599 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460834318378.png
599 KB, 800x1280
What's life like in America?
>>
>>58000083

You get shot
>>
File: 1443732672500.png (442 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1443732672500.png
442 KB, 1200x800
>>
it's the absolute worst!
>>
Pretty terrible. I wish we could be more like Europe.
>>
im black so its ok as long as i dont go outside
>>
>>58000195
>Shootzillian posting this
>>
Incredibly easy, especially if you're white

I have never experienced a single setback, disappointment, or dehumanizing event in my entire life
>>
its like in the movies
everyone lives in big houses and drive sports cars
>>
Poor guy.
>>
>>58000290
>>58000249
>>58000220
>>58000296
>>58000272

I am a meme expert, and all these looks like ripe memes to me.
>>
We all seem fat because we are always wearing bullet proof vests and concealing firearms.
>>
i feel so bad about that father
>>
File: k09g.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
k09g.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>58000083
>>
>>58000083
Despite common belief whites and blacks hate to work so there's plenty of work, I've never went a week without a job.
>>
atleast the son is convincing trap
>>
>>58000083

I would lick that young man's asshole.
>>
>>58000083
Not as bad as the memes say but still below average by first-world Western standards.

We actually have semi-decent healthcare for now, because of ObamaCare. But of course everyone hates ObamaCare because decent healthcare is for commies, and it'll probably be defunded by whoever wins the presidency.

Unless it's Sanders, who I plan on voting for. But I have no illusions about the fact that Hillary's going to win. The powers that be have already decided that tbqh.
>>
File: 1460859670833.jpg (192 KB, 1280x1241) Image search: [Google]
1460859670833.jpg
192 KB, 1280x1241
It's pretty good until some white boy tries to shoot up the school
>>
>>58001698
this 2bh
>>
>>58000970
afaik it's fake
>>
>>58001698
... Ohhhh, I just got the joke.

God I feel stupid now.
>>
its bad i wish i lived in the netherlands
>>
>>58000290
The you are blind or live deep in the countryside
>>
>>58001786
You are american, so it's normal for you.
>>
The penis inspections aren't that bad. Red cups are nice too.
>>
>*claps*
>*emerges from shadows on scooter*
>"Please, anon, have a seat"
>*motions to plush recliner, reinforced to accommodate non-metric levels of mass*
>"Would like something to drink?"
>*extracts red solo cup from front basket of scooter*
>*opens door to scooter's built-in mini-fridge*
>*pops open a cool refreshing Bud Light LimeĀ® and pours it into cup*
>"So, you want to know of my country?"
>*Removes camouflage Dale Ernhardt Sr. baseball cap and scratches balding head ponderously*
>"These are dark times, anon, I cannot lie. Last week, for example, we faced an onslaught of wetbacks crossing the Rio Grande. All I had to stop them was my wits, the Second Amendment, my open-carried AR-15, concealed-carry sidearm, my hold-out sidearm, my RamĀ® pickup, and my faith in Jesus Christ, our lord. Every night before I go to sleep I pray to Jesus that he may one day come back to Earth, where he can collaborate with Luke Bryant, Florida-Georgia Line, and the angel of Johnny Cash to create the greatest Country album this great nation has ever seen."
>"..."
>"..."
>"...And that he kills the niggers, too. Cops' Lives Matter."
>>
>>58000083
Depends on where you live. Life here in Colorado is pretty comfy (despite the shit weather recently). But life will differ drastically in Oklahoma compared to say, Maine.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.