[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>B...ut it's just a prank bro https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>B...ut it's just a prank bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JjqmvehjMw

Appareantly, this chechen retard thought this would be a good idea
>>
>>57996428
Can you tell me what happened?
>>
>>57996760
He thought it would be a good idea to make his friend walk with an ipad in front of some thugs with no one else nearby, and ofcourse they tried to rob him, it was a """social experiement"""
>>
File: 123432564.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
123432564.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
>that ending
I laffed
>>
That's what you get for not shooting them.

What happend to them?
>>
>>57996428
>france
>first world country
i don't think so
>>
>>57997070
It's a fake
>>
>>57997110
proofs?
>>
>>57996428
These videos are staged, brownies over here make them too for 'entertainment'.
>>
>>57997145
If it was a real bottle, it would crack his skull open. also the acting is really bad.
>>
>>57997145

I know France is cucked and all, but I'm pretty sure somebody who carries around a gun in their waistband doesn't give a fuck about political correctness enough to not shoot niggers
>>
>>57997145
Are you retarded?
>>
>>57997195
>brownies over here make them too for 'entertainment'.
Never seen ours do it though. Or I havent looked hard enough
>>
>>57997224
>doesn't give a fuck about political correctness

1. the gun was not real
2. shooting guys that at best have a tiny knife while you "pranked" them is not a smart move in a civiƶized country
>>
>>57997204
i don't care what you think retard
>>
>>57997317

>Carry a fake gun to a mugging where nobody knows whether it's real or not

The niggers WOULD have killed him instead of taking that chance
>>
>>57997317

>Can't defend yourself against nigs who mug you at knifepoint
>Civilized country
>>
>>57997224
The guys weren't nearly scared enough after he shot the gun. Also the main guy with the gun left tonnes of openings to get his ass kicked when he wasn't even holding the gun. Like crouching down and stuff.

After he shoots they just don't react very naturally... like after someone fires a gun the time for talking is over yet they keep walking closer to him with a loose grip on the knife..

Iunno just smells fake.
>>
>>57997385
These niggers have no idea what a real gun looks/are to beta to try it out. This is not the US.
>>
>>57997446

They're not some amazonian tribe who have never had contact with the outside world. Who doesn't know what a fucking gun is, especially niggers
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.