[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does life get better in the future?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Does life get better in the future?
>>
File: frOo8Ky.jpg (102 KB, 759x508) Image search: [Google]
frOo8Ky.jpg
102 KB, 759x508
>>57993930
No.
>>
God i hope so.
>>
File: 1445377489020.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1445377489020.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
hmm, yes of course, mate.
Of...course.
>>
Life is just a long string of disappointments in the sea of depression that is our life. Sometimes a moment of happiness washes over us like a wave before dragging us further away from the coast, until we finally get pulled under and tossed into the endless black abyss.
>>
>>57994103
sorry but no
but it's gradual. by then you'll be in so deep shit you won't remember old times were better
>>
Whatever happens I choose to be happy
>>
File: 1456518336735.gif (623 KB, 480x530) Image search: [Google]
1456518336735.gif
623 KB, 480x530
>>57993930
It will if I finally get bf
>>
File: 1451626754054.jpg (685 KB, 1756x2200) Image search: [Google]
1451626754054.jpg
685 KB, 1756x2200
Life gets much better man.
Once you get a little older and a little wiser, you'll see all your current issues as minor at worst.
Money gets easier to obtain as a result.
Love comes to you if it hasn't already.
It all gets so easy man , and you'll be so happy and everything will.....

HAHA JUST KIDDING BRO,
IT'S A PRANK.
LIFE JUST KEEPS WORSE AND WORSE AS YOU ACCELERATE TOWARDS INEVITABLE DEATH AND SUFFERING.
>>
No. It only gets worse.

Depression and loneliness are gradually replaced by apathy because you won't even have any time left for reflecting with work, transport, chores and the never ending chain of adult tasks. You will start getting headaches and back pains with increasing frequency. Meanwhile, the external world will keep getting shittier and shittier.

Even if your teenage years were bad, you'll miss them and wish you could go back. All your missed chances at a happier life or just pleasable experiences will come back to haunt you.
>>
>>57993930
Not unless you get up and get shit done. If you stay in your room feeling sorry for yourself it'll eventually get worse
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.