[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iceland/Norway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 274x184
Hey guys, I am an American genetic mutt. Mostly irish, some Anglo, some Russian, some whatever else. All I know is that I am 6ft tall, in good shape, and have blonde hair and blue eyes. I want to get the fuck out of my 60% white country, and go to Europe. For most of my life I have lived in the mountains, I don't want to dox myself but let's just say extremely cold places, like, really fucking cold. I love the mountains, and the sea, and also hate hot weather. This has naturally drawn me to places like Iceland and Norway. Preferably Iceland but Norwegian is on Duolingo so I figure it will be easier to learn. If I do move to either of these countries, will I be welcome? Even though I'm Aryan, will my mutt genes be looked down upon?
>>
Also, anyone have any good resources for learning Icelandic?
>>
File: Oslo students.jpg (625 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
Oslo students.jpg
625 KB, 800x587
>>57974930
>will my mutt genes be looked down upon?

hmm
>>
>>57974930
Getting a job as a foregner with no norwegian language skills is easier than ever

but it's either going to be a high level job you've secured before moving, or low level restaurant/service work you find here.

people generally like americans though, so long as you're not the brash type. nobody cares about the specifics of your genes, culture matters a lot more
>>
File: 9onx24g.jpg (78 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
9onx24g.jpg
78 KB, 960x684
>>57974930
You Americans are mentally retarded people.
>>
>>57975526
USA are not even on the list u fugin monkay
>>
>>57975789
Read his whole fucking post. This retarded American is like a Euroteen or a commie who lives in his dreamworld.
>>
>>57976198
German whos never been to murrica detected. It fucking sucks here. Cities are as trash as euro cities, if not worse because of corporations and consumerism in addition to hipster trash. Small towns are either overrun by spics, niggers, meth, or a muddy mix of all. Healthcare sucks, Obama care is trash and now healthcare is even more unaffordable. Chad culture is everywhere. Capitalism and communism are both Jewish creations. I go to school for 8 hours a day, work 5 hours a day, homework for at least 2 hours most of the time 3, and still need to find time to lift. You need to slave if you want to do anything.
>>
>>57977348
>Work 5 hours day
Come on nigga I work 10 hours a day this is being a slave.
>>
>>57975526
did we banter barbosas too much?
>>
>>57974930
Typical white response to opposition, flee. You're doing the white race a disservice by fleeing your country. You're essentially just giving up. Not that I'm surprised or anything.
>>
>>57977588
Add up the hours m80, typically 15 hours school and work total. If I could get more hours in I would but I can't during school.
>>
>>57977718
America isn't my country. It is the rape baby of imperialism, Freemasonry, and enlightenment thinking.
>>
File: 1458676036078.png (447 KB, 856x911) Image search: [Google]
1458676036078.png
447 KB, 856x911
>>57978147
In this moment I am euphoric
>>
No, nobody wants another "master race" stormer who hate immigrants while being one..
>>
>>57974930
The aryan bullshit wont fly in Norway, especially not in Oslo. Better stay where you are homie
>>
File: 8123654234.jpg (128 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
8123654234.jpg
128 KB, 960x960
>America isn't my country. It is the rape baby of imperialism, Freemasonry, and enlightenment thinking.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.