[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok, there's something I don't get. Let's get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 194x259
ok, there's something I don't get.

Let's get something first out.
My english suck, right?
I can commit grammar mistakes, confuse plural words with singular articles and other basic mistakes.

But even with that, why you faggots can't into spanish?

I mean, I literally have better english fluidity and can outshitpost you more easily than what you can even write in spanish.

I mean, I don't get it.
It's english just a baby language or it's spanish harder?

Or are chicanos simply too low IQ?

Why do you suck at spanish faggots?
>>
Lack of motivation, desu
>>
>>57973543
tu eres el penis grande
>>
spanish isnt hard, i took it in school for four years and understand the backbone of the language and can read it. but i just dont care enough/had a situation where i felt like i needed to finish my education in it.

i reckon if i lived in spain for six months i'd be at a good level in it tho, almost fluent.
>>
>>57973543
There's no need desu. Not trying to sound like a dick either.
>>
>>57975212
>>57975261
It's just that I feel anglos disregard the need to learn other languages because there's no need, they think everyone speak english.
>>
>>57975361
it isn't a need, learning other languages if youre an english speaker is a want

i mean u might find that arrogant but it's true, if spanish were the lingua franca there would be the same amount of monolingual spanish speakers as there are monolingual english speakers
>>
>>57975496
and yet spanish has more native speakers than english.
>>
>>57975361
Anyone that matters DOES speak English. There really is no need to learn another language unless you want to be more marketable/want to work oversees. It doesn't matter at all if you are monolingual though.
>>
>>57975549
so? how many millions of them are living/working in some slum
>>
>>57975664
yeah, good luck traveling to non anglo countries and getting people to understand your english or talking to people who barely can speak without an strong accent.

why you're on an international board about languages if you're not interested into learning about languages?

>>57975736
>slum
Do you want me to cherrypick your own slums fucking gringo?

Are u too dumb to learn other languages?
why do you come to /int/ then?
>>
>>57973543
Habla por ti. Si esta gente aprenden espanol, tendremos los argentinos.... en esteroides aqui
>>
>>57975842
>travel for pleasure
Someone WILL speak English in the interesting parts, why would I visit some random village in the boonies?

>travel for work
Again, people will either speak English, or the person would have been chosen to go because they know how to speak the language of the place they are visiting

There is no need to speak any language other than English if you want to be successful.
>>
>>57975212
>>57975261
>>57975496
I'm an utter bum, job market wise, but I'm three times more competitive because I know several languages. Imagine how concurrent you'd be in your professions, especially in the U.S. I imagine they are always seeking professionals who know minority languages
>>
tl:dr
>>
>>57976340
i work for a p big company that does a lot of international business, they send invoices in english and speak english to us
>>
>>57976321
I read this as I'm a lazy nigger who is too dumb to learn other languages yet come to a board about other languages to post how do I don't need to learn them.

hilarious.

fucking brainlets.
bragging about their own mental inferiority.

>>57976387
how hard is to learn russian?
>>
>>57975842
>why you're on an international board about languages if you're not interested into learning about languages?
Because, in an English site, a lot of the people from non English countries are willing to speak English. If I wanted to learn about other languages, I would pick up Rosetta Stone, not spend time on a website where people use slang
>>
>>57976454
>slang

so you speak properly english all time?
you don't need to learn english slang, right?

so you don't care to learn your own nigger speak, right?

hilarious man.

>english site
yet this is the board where you can use other languages.
>>
>>57976424
Are we to assume they'd do it differently as an international company? An international company doing business in English...That's the standard

What I said is: Companies always seek professionals with knowledge of more than two languages. While the bulk of the job is performed using English, big companies have offices elsewhere. Wouldn't you want to advance? I know from experience that sometimes it's easier to advance in a branch firm and then come back a "winner" to the "HQ"
>>
>>57976444
>ow hard is to learn russian?
Dunbo, pretty easy for native. I suppose you have to live there for years to learn all connotations.
>>
>>57976454
wuts up nigga?
too dumb to learn the hood talk?
these little crackas men.
they come to our hood and took our jobs man.
we were kings and shit you know what I mean.
fucking cumskins man, bragging about how smart thay aint
and they cant even speak the hood shit, like true niggas.
get gud nigga, you aint shit to me.

>>57976703
how bout your alphabet?
>>
>>57976767
It's just 33 letters, why are people so afraid of it?
>>
>>57976990
oh, then It must be easy as fuck since I already learned the japanese kanas and they're like 98 symbols.

give a nursery song for little kids to learn your alphabet on youtube pls.
>>
>>57976767
Leave a Russian to explain his own language...
I'm sorry but that would require a Russian with actual English knowledge beyond memorized dictionary words. Russian language is a part of the Slavic continuum, meaning it is synthetic (expect a barrage of suffixes, in short words. Not as analytic as English or Spanish, where you use "wait" and add "ed" to form past particle, or "horse" and add "s" to form plural). That means three genders for nouns/adjectives, it has six cases, a divide of tenses on perfective and imperfective (similar to simple/continuous, but verbs have a different form, not as simple as adding "-ing" to a verb). Three tenses (past, present, perfect) and three moods (indicative, conditional and imperative). Their pronunciation is harder than ours, for example, because some vowels are pronounced differently, in relation to their surrounding (but it's a fairly phonetic language)

That's the shortest I can offer.
It will require great offer, since you're a Romance speaker...
>>
>>57977207
great effort*
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0SKWkMGVSY

this is hilarious, I can't stop thinking of our own alphabet.

>>57977207
can't be worse than trying to learn japanese I think.
>>
>>57977207
who fucking gives a shit about grammar?

I can literally write all the irregular verbs in -ed regular tense and everyone would understand.

you niggas get too scared of reading all those dumb grammar rules not realizing little kids and toddlers learn russiand without even knowing what grammar means.
>>
>>57977277
>can't be worse than trying to learn japanese I think.
No, it can't, in most instances. You will find your share of complication in Russian grammar. For me, literally translated Japanese grammar sounds much simpler...Far East languages do seem simpler in translation, but I'm unaware of the processes required to put a single sentence in them. For me, Mandarin literally translated sounds like caveman speech, Korean a little less so
>>
>>57977383
Because little Russian kids are yearly, monthly, daily, hourly, minutely immersed into Russian. You are not and you seem to underestimate this, my good congolombiANO
>>
Nobody wants to talk to spanish speakers.
>>
>>57973543
No incentive to learn spanish, since Spain isn't relevant anymore and spanish-speaking Latin America was never relevant.
>>
>op cree que su lengua pais cultura etc tiene alguna relevancia en el mundo real.

ve a seguir viendo tv, ha de haber algun partido o noticias.
>>
>>57977473
asian languages relly more on the context.

they can say:
kimochi and it could mean diferent things depending on the context.

I do think they're completelly allien, they generally can't be properly translated becasue of stock phrases suck as "It can't be helped" or "as it is"

Those don't make sense in other languages.

>>57977561
you seem to think learning a language is something magical.
you seem unaware of how polyglots learn languages.

>>57977562
wuts up little cracky.
too ass little bitch to handle the heat?

>>57977586
It's the more relevant language after chinese and english.

It's more relevant than french or german.
people seem to give a fuck about japanese while it's more irrelevant than spanish if you're not a pedophile.

>>57977688
Bryan, keep sucking that good yanquee dick.
goog goyim.
0.00001 BTC has been deposited to your paypal from the american embassy.
>>
>>57977773
>yanquee

>el cree que el mundo real es america
>>
>>57977888
do you think a gringo can come to colombia and travel freely here?

do you think the average colombian can even understand english?

same as japanese chinese indian or any other non anglo country?

english is only spoken by 1 of 7 people in the world.
>>
>>57977773
>It's more relevant than french or german.

el numero de indigenas convertidos no es equivalente a la relevancia. por favor no mas posts aqui. el ridiculo de esa ignorancia que se ignora es peor que cualquier atraso que se acepta de frente. estamos peor que en africa en este puto hueco con esa mente podrida de nuestros "osmopolitas" que creen que coger un avion o tomar una clase de idioma los hace conocer los lugares o culturas en cuestion.

y no me hables en ese ingles colombiano porfavor.
>>
>>57977773
Grammar points are important, not because you learn a language by dabbling through its grammar solely, but because it's a rapport into a language, made for ANYONE. It's not magical, it's not a bliss or a fright, it's a necessity. As I said, rapport into a language and its dynamics, so you can gain INDEPENDENCE in speech (form your own sentences easily, unless you want to repeat Pimsleur sentences for the rest of your life)

Didn't I already mention immersion above? That's what polyglots do. They immerse into this new language. Keyword is "polyglots". Tell this to the average Joe. "Hey, just like listen to the tapes bro, you'll get the hang of it"

This is why standardized approaches/classes exist. So that "unaware" people like me can direct people into grammar points, to simply tell them what they can expect. Those who are not gifted in "soaking" up languages. And even polyglots embrace grammar early on, to gain that independence in forming their own sentences
>>
>>57977773
>It's more relevant than french or german.
In the Americas but not in Europe senpai, I have no incentive to learn Spanish here.
>>
>>57977773
Anon, stop for a moment and ask yourself: what notable cultural exports (that have spread outside of latin America) has spanish-speaking latin America produced in the past 30 years?
>>
>>57977773
People learn jap or Chinese because they have interesting culture, both modern and historical. Why learn Spanish? To watch your garbage shows or travel to your dumpster countries and get beheaded, kidnapped, or robbed? Spain is the only non-violent Spanish speaking country with any sort of culture.
>>
>>57978161
y que queres boludo.

queres pensar todo el puto dia que sos reverenda mierda?

esa es tu mentalidad, ah, estoy feliz porque soy reverenda mierda?

no tenes orgullo en tu cultura, en tu pedazo de mierda?

venis aca a chuparle la pija a los gringos, a los alemanes y pensas que son la tierra prometida, pensas que somos un mierdero que no tiene salvacion.

sos de esos que cuando viene un extranjero se traga la saliva que este le escupe en la cara y le pone el culo y le pone a la hermana para que le salga un sobrino mestizo de ojos azules.

No tenes orgullo, sos un miserable muerto de hambre ahi que maldice sus dias porque no nacio en un pais del primer mundo.

Ni siquiera sabes que cosas buenas tiene este mierdero o si quiera te informas de nuestra historia y cultura y pensas que lo que tienen los gringos y europeos es lo mejor.

Literalmente te escupen la cara y vos te tragas esa saliva con felicidad.

Sos bien boludo y le chupas la pija a los blanquitos cuando en realidad tambien son un monton ahi de perdedores neet en una pagina de mierda.

No sabes que sus paises de mierda se estan cayendo en pedazos y pensas que estamos en peor situacion que ellos.

No me volvas a responder con que te sientes triggereado porque mierdaposteo a los guevones esos gringos y les digo en la cara que mi cultura es mejor que la mierda de ellos.

Sos un colombiano malagradecido y deseas que te escupan en la cara boludo.

matate.
>>
>>57973543
Its almost like this is a English website.
>>
>>57978279
what matter is to get understood.

It would take years of practice while living in a foreign country and studying the language to be even fluent as a native.

most people can't do that, even people who live in another country still commit mistakes.

It's been proven by science that after 10-11 years old our brain grammar becomes fixed.

I'm sure I could write russian with spanish grammar and you could still understand it.
>>
>>57978437
I could play this game too and ask what notable cultural export does scandinavian countries have made beyond spurdo?

>>57978518
Do you think you can come to me and say:
oh, I'm ignorant of all the latino music, films, literature therefore your culture is irrelevant.

at least google something dumbass.

>>57978430
My OP was to americans not europeans.
>>
>>57978702
but this is the languages board.
>>
>>57978568
boludo? sos? te crees argentino ahora? el primer paso para salir del mierdero en el que estamos es aceptarlo y tomar la responsabilidad que implica un pais, no simplemente quedarnos sentados autoconvenciendonos que somos lo mejor cuando lo unico que hacemos es copiar lo que hacen afuera y ponerle un "toque colombiano" para creer que lo hicimos nosotros.

el que venera a los de afuera "sos vos" y ni siquera lo sabes. ya esta tan interiorizado que ni cuenta te das.

aqui tenemos miedo de ahcer algo realmente propio porque implica responsabilidad y trabajo real. aqui estamos encantados esperando que otra gente nos diga que hacer pero sin aceptarlo abiertamente.

y puedes guardarte tus insultos sin sentido, eso solo demuestra que estoy tocando la yaga que todos los colombianos tenemos abierta y que no queremos dejar cicatrizar por un orgullo que no tiene fundamento.

maldito pais sin cultura.
>>
>>57978848
Spurdo is finnish, not scandinavian. Actual scandinavian stuff would be Abba, Lego, Henrik Ibsen or Ingmar Bergman.
>>
>>57978848
The handful of Latin movies that aren't shit are translated, same for books. And if music is good then the language is irrelevant.
>>
>>57979017
>>57978161
Based.
>>
>>57973543
>But even with that, why you faggots can't into spanish?
Probably because I'm not from a Spanish-speaking country, el dumbo.
>>
>>57979017
te duele el culo porque uso palabras en argentino?
que sos, la policia del español?

>aceptarlo
cuando dije que no somos una mierda.

vos crees que porque les digo que son basura y los trolleo mostrandole lo bueno que tenemos, que.

te duele el culo que los trollee?
te duele el culo porque le hago publicidad a mi mierdero?

pensas que no se lo que es malo de mi pais?

>sin cultura
no guevon, si sos un puto ignorante de mierda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWgZFf7NMWA
que es eso?

cultura, cultura de pobreza pero cultura.

ni siquiera has escuchado un currulao, un joropo, un vallenato, una salsa caleña, un rock de bogota, un san juanero, la musica indigena, la musica del amazonas, la musica pastusa ecuatoriana, un triple, una cumbia de la orinoquia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYieKEU8yQw

ni te has leido el hijueputa cien años de soledad, la voragine, la maria.

nos acaban de nombrar a una pelicula al oscar que maravillo a los gringos alla, a tus maridos, a tus idolos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7ggNWjSsio
Ni sabes quien es lucho bermudez, que fue un virtuoso de nuestra musica.

mirate esto de musica tradicional colombiana.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b533S13SwU

Botero es un referente internacional de la pintura, igual que rayo.

Y me venis a boludear con que no tenemos cultura.

Sos de esos boluditos que solo ven caracol y RCN y no ven señal colombia.

Si, somos una mierda, pero ni sabes que es lo valioso que tiene este pais.

Te la pasas pensando en la verga de los gringos y europobres.

Y no he tocado cosas como la comida, los acentos regionales, las iglesias coloniales, los monumentos, la diversidad de la naturaleza.

sos bien maricon.
>>
File: 1459860625491.jpg (28 KB, 622x494) Image search: [Google]
1459860625491.jpg
28 KB, 622x494
Lack of interest most likely
Eventhough I am fluent in 3 languages and semifluent in a fourth, I had no intention what so ever learn spanish eventhough it was mandatory in highschool. I forgot most of the stuff and just learned what was necessary to pass.
>>
Literally a language of the peasants, no thanks
>>
>>57979122
Ignman bermand is pretty good.

>>57979261
>he enjoy translated lyrics.
the ultimate pleb.

>>57979679
I can't literally outshitpost you in your own language.
literally embarrasing.

>>57979530
he's just another self hating colombian who have no clue over our culture and history and he dreams to be born in a relevant country.
>>
>>57979883
>peasants
I rather have that than my language bec considered souless and the language of autism.

>>57979829
I wanna start learning other languages desu sempai.
>>
I'm learning Spanish. Am I wasting my time?
>>
>>57980126
why do you consider it a waste?

you need to have some goals when learning a language.

spanish have poetrhy that is at least 500 years old.

in terms of literature you have 500 years of spain production and near 300 years of latino literature production.

you could read from diaries of the colonization in the XVI century to modern XX shit like borges.

Also, it's the second most used language in the web and there's plenty of youtube material and some spanish youtubers you may enjoy.

also a wide range of music you may like that ranges from mexican mariachi to caribean salsa and vallenato to argentinian tango and everything in between.

there's even latinoamerican comics production.

It's far from useless.
>>
>>57979775
todo eso es folklor no cultura. y no, no veo senal colombia, pero tampoco rcn ni caracol ni ninguna de esas pendejadas porque no veo television. el pez cae por su boca y asi has caido: tu mundo solo concibe un canal alternativo no una manera realmente distinta y genuina de vivir sin tener una guia que de formular para sentirse seguro.

yo no estoy hablando del contenido sino de la forma. antes de ponerte a dar por hecho toda la basura en la que crecemos en este "pais" y aceptarla como si fuese la unica realidad, lo que hay que hacer es cuestionarla. pero a eso me refiero con el miedo a lo realmente propio; eso implica trabajo real, implica tomar responsabilidades que aqui preferimos evitar a punta de trago y payasadas.

por eso es que nadie nos toma en serio, porque nosotros mismos no tomamos en serio lo que significa una sociedad. hasta que eso no pase, no vamos a existir a los ojos de nadie mas que de nosotros mismos. ya van 5 siglos... a ver cuanto no va a tomar...

(me encantaria quedarme a continuar pero me voy a leer el resto de la tarde. si queres round 2, aqui esta noche o manana con machete al son de un buen vallenato)
>>
>>57980126
pretty much. you will regret it.
>>
>>57973543
Why cant you into Finnish? You stupid or something huh? :DD
it's easy, just look.
Haista rotta vittu saatanan äpärä :D
>>
>>57980426
Being able to understand colombian banter is an actual good reason to learn spanish.
>>
>>57980396
Fair enough, but job opportunities would interest me the most.
>>
>>57978889
No. It is the international board, so please to speak the international language.
>>
>>57980426
como asi que el folklor no es cultura?

tenes la puta idea de que es cultura?

vos sos de esos boluditos que piensan que lo que sus maridos europeos ponen en un museo es cultura.

como dijiste, ni ves señal colombia.

>>57980536
It would be fun I guess.
how do you even write those diacritics on top of the vowel every time?
do you have diferent vowels in the keyboard?

>>57980538
He's just told me folkore isn't culture.
He just told me about being original yet our folklore isn't good enough for him.
he's literally a self hating faggot.

>job oportunities
I wouldn't learn a language for these reasons, since english is enough.
but learning a new language is great, it make you smarter make you learn a new culture and so on.

>>57980726
>muh international language
>muh american education
what do you mean faggot?

go to asia and their international language is chinese, go to americas and it's spanish and portuguese, go to africa and it's french, go to middle east and it's formal arabic.

be a weeb and you'll need to know japanese, go to youku and you'll need chinese, go to taringa and you'll need spanish.

be a into classical texts and you'll need latin, be into operas and you'll need italian and french.
XIX century texts and you'll need german and french.

>but muh american degree, muh american education.
have you even read a fucking book beyond what you nigger comunity college made you read?
>>
How many languages do you speak besides Spanish and English?
>>
>>57978889
no its a board about different countries, not languages
>>
>>57980962
I was trying to learn japanese, but then I gave up, it's simply too weird for me.

right now I'm switching to learn french.

but I still enjoy to listen music in diferent languages.

>>57980984
it would be like not discussing japanese on the weeb boards.
>>
>>57981162
Why did you learn English?
>>
>>57981162
>right now I'm switching to learn french.
lol
>>
>>57978753
Yes, you could write any Romance language with Spanish grammar, any Slavic language with Spanish grammar. This applies to most IE languages. What you fail to realize is, the bearers of these languages differ culturally. There's high and low context cultures involved. What does this mean? Here, in south Croatia, we do things like Spaniards. Low context, less words = more meaning. You can basically talk to someone using vowels. "Lazy speech" so to speak. Others require more. Now that we've taken cultural context into consideration, we must address the most important thing: Russians are self hating faggots. It will be...complicated finding the right person to immerse with, because they are bitter, cynical and as I said above, self hating faggots who conveniently don't tolerate mistakes in their language. They are the kind of "tutors" like Italians. Impatient. They will opt out for English or another language if you make mistakes in Russian. They can't bear mistakes, they're not open and inclusive to fix them. There's rigor in their speech and xenophobia. Even towards a fellow Slav. It's cultural for them. Trust me, I have plenty of experience in that department
>>
>>57981228
my parents made me study in an english institute when I was a teenager.

I've been too lazy + busy with other stuff to start learning other languages.

still is like a childhood dream to be a polyglot.

>>57981381
but french is easy for us.
:(
>>
>>57981419
It would still be funny to insult then in broken russian and seeing their anger because you understand what they're saying.

lmao

you don't know how much pleasure it gives me to hear british butthurt and their only response is to mock my broken english.

jajajajajaja

those are the simple pleasures that gives life meaning.
>>
File: 1460428390368.png (197 KB, 1202x976) Image search: [Google]
1460428390368.png
197 KB, 1202x976
>>57981425
>dude is just butthurt about english for some reason /thread
>>
>>57981535
I'm not butthurt.
I was telling dumb gringos to get gud.
>>
>>57981425
And why do you think they made you study it? English is the international language and that's the only reason most bilingual people are bilingual.
Most people do not have an interest in other cultures, or at least enough of an interest to learn other languages, that's why native English speakers are mostly monolingual, or at least most Americans are.
>>
>>57981778
most people are low IQ peasants that can't handle high school algebra less alone college baby first year math.

get gud scrub.
>>
>>57980929
Of course we have ä and ö in our keyboard, would be weird if we didn't. Imagine spanish keyboard without ñ.
>>
>>57981527
Supongo que si, pero estos razones parecen...vacios. Bien, no sé por qué abandonaste tu estudio japones, pero como persistente estarás con francés? Hasta en momento, tus mensajes no instilan esperanza, perdoname por hablar tan francamente. Eso es por que necesitas GRAMATICA,
>>
>>57981978
Monkey I would never sully my tongue by speaking that disgusting pig latin you call a language
>>
>>57981978
But you don't even know any language besides Spanish and English, the former because it's your native language and the latter because you're forced to learn it.
How can you act superior when you don't know any other language?
>>
OP, to understand why you have to think in terms of dollars, not people. English-speaking countries represent a huge portion of the world's economy and English is the de facto lingua franca of international business.

As a result English speakers can engage quite easily with the economy without needing to learn another language. This is especially true in the USA, given its huge domestic market; many people don't even need to think internationally to participate in thriving businesses.

That being said, I think it would be cool if everyone took a little time to learn other languages. Just because it's interesting to do so. But most people are lazy and don't unless it's out of economic necessity.
>>
>>57982376
Your mother tongue is probably former Yugoslav, Kurdish or one of many Indian languages, so Spanish is a step up for you, Ali Reza Muratbegoviću
>>
I don't give a fuck but it bothers me a lot that fucking gringos all act so stuck up because "everyone that matters speaks muh american".

They didn't even invent it, it was forced upon their indigenous boipussies when the bongs came and conquered them.
>>
>>57982604
And they took it and made a great country through it, that influences our way of thinking and (economic) acting. It's the economy's merciless demand and supply that always influence language demands
>>
>>57982588
I'm 1/20th Irish on my mother's brothers side you filthy Slav
>>
>>57982232
that's cool.

how are those diacritis called?
what are their function?

we have tilde, that is an accent that is important for some words.

liquido = liquid
liquidó = he killed him

mama = suck
mamá = mom

papa = potato
papá = dad

>>57982353
I haven't given up on japanese, simply never took it seriously because I stopped giving a fuck about japanese media.

I simply lack an interest into japanese now.

French it's easier because I can already understand french, at least the overall idea.

same for portuguese italian and other romance languages.

>>57982376
kek
good luck learning gook then.

>>57982414
why do you take banter seriously?
even if I don't speak arabic, I love nasheeds, even if I don't speak korean I love some krock and chinese nursery rymes are lovely.

You don't need to speak a language to love it.

>>57982565
I dunno, I still enjoy to listen to music from languages I don't know.

languages are cool.
>>
>>57973543
ok, there's something I don't get.

Let's get something first out.
My english suck, right?
I can commit grammar mistakes, confuse plural words with singular articles and other basic mistakes.

But even with that, why you faggots can't into german?

I mean, I literally have better english fluidity and can outshitpost you more easily than what you can even write in german.

I mean, I don't get it.
It's english just a baby language or it's german harder?

Or are amis simply too low IQ?

Why do you suck at german faggots?
>>
>>57982749
What the fuck does that have to do with what I said? Who even claimed that other languages are shit? All I'm saying is that you bilingual people have no right to act superior to monolingual English speakers.
>>
>>57982749
They are letters for two different vowels. I think other languages have similar vowels too, like German and Swedish. The accent in Finnish is always on the first syllable and doesn't affect the meaning of the word afaik.
>>
>>57982761
weil ich das nach schule niemals mehr gemacht hätte, mein leiber dreihund
>>
>>57982604
>"everyone that matters speaks muh american".
The truth hurts.
>>
I tried to learn Spanish, but my motivation for learning a language comes down to how qt the girls are on interpals. So I learned Swedish instead.
>>
>>57982700
Sure. I'm 1/16th unicorn on my mother's side

>>57982749
Y quien dice eso no ocurrirá con tus estudios franceses? Que yo quería decir: Necesitas una "estructura" y la encontrarás en:gramatica
>>
>>57973543
simply too low IQ
>>
>>57983682
Why don't you try learning Pennsylvanian German then?

Heut is 's xäctly zwanzig Johr
Dass ich bin owwe naus;
Nau bin ich widder lewig z'rück
Und steh am Schulhaus an d'r Krick
Juscht nächst ans Daddy's Haus.
>>
>>57982414
>>57982936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ep5nlvd-_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxxNzGb9g8g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIKQBNlwhHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F-JfWqMG6g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9YbICd43Mc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zp1TbLFPp8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcm55lU9knw

why do faggots assume because I don't speak other languages don't enjoy listening other languages?
I love to do that.

It's always dumb anglos who come and shit talk other languages because they're not the lingua franca.
They're too dumb to understand the beauty of language diversity.
>>
>>57983527
because I don't find find french hard to learn.

japanese is among the hardest languages to learn for westerners.

what I mean by grammar is that kids don't learn grammar until they're like 7 years old practicing the language.

It comes naturally.
>>
File: babel.png (37 KB, 1499x927) Image search: [Google]
babel.png
37 KB, 1499x927
>>57983861
>diversity
>>
>>57973543
Le français est supérieur
>>
>>57983974
>I'm a poltard
hilarious.

>>57983981
there's no superior language.
even indigenous amazonian languages can be beautiful.
>>
>>57984052
>>>/pol
>>
>>57984111
only pol can't understand there are more cultures than the western one.
>>
>>57983861
>that music
Okay, you're just shitposting. Thanks for letting me know.
>>
>>57984052
It's just a prank bro

No but seriously though, Latin languages are top-tier, including based Latin itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBWsnxe1l9w

I refuse to believe that tonal languages like Cantonese or Vietnamese can be beautiful, at least to my ears.
>>
>tfw speaking English triggers Congolombia

LOL
>>
>>57984159
I was trying to send you to >>>/pol/ .
>>
>>57975115
>you are a large penis
>>
>>57983981
>>57983981
Français métropolitain*. Le français que vous parl...."produisez" au Quebec est un sacrilege. Un groupe des eleveurs de porcs...
>>
>>57984286
>huh duh it's not muh aerosmith, muh pearl jam, muh guns and roses, muh bach, muh debussy, muh noise music, muh deaft jam, muh davis boye, muh frank sinatra, muh hildermina von vingen, muh hayden.
/mu/tants are always insecure about other peoples tastes.
hilarious shit.

>>57984299
yeah, we're shitposting.
what's that?
sounds like medieval shit.

>cantonese
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbuFi--uTIg
chinese songs are so funny.
ching chong ding dong.

>>57984330
>people come to 4chan to get triggered
what a surprise.

>>57984336
sorry, but this is the board about diversity.
you may have get lost to your hugbox.
>>
>>57984651
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9YbICd43Mc
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F-JfWqMG6g
Do you actually expect me to take you seriously when you put stuff like that?
>>
>>57984818
It's cacthy music that sounds nice dumbass.

do you want me to waste time looking up their historical musicians just to shitpost?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vExjnn_3ep4
there you go, an academical example dumbass.

does even english poetry can even do that?
>>
>>57985088
Catchy music is SHIT. Music is supposed to challenge and alienate the listener.
>>
>>57985484
t. Level 99 Eldermage
>>
>>57985484
yeah, that's why faggots like jhon cages produced garbage like 4"33 or the 100 clocks symphony.

how bout noise music, that's clearly challenging, sure?
It must feel good to waste time listening to your radio noise.

how bout minimalism?
yeah, sure, a one chord song is so fucking great?

>I like when my food taste like shit
yeah no thanks.
faggot retard.
lmao
>>
>>57985484
Dude, chill
>>
>>57985690
he's just those /mu/ snobs everyone laughs of.
I'm sure he's also those audiophile faggots who appear in those /g/ cringe threads.

lol
>>
>>57985088
Why not post stuff you actually listen to? Since you love other languages so much you should have favorites.
>>
>>57989624
I love catchy music.

I don't give a fuck if the song uses weird tempos or weird acromatic shit, and complex polyrithm.

I don't give a fuck all that gay academical shit you faggots from /mu/ fap over.

I like catchy music.
>>
>>57990373
I'm not the retard that was shitposting about music needing to be bad, but you just picked out fucking meme songs, like not in the way that retarded people use meme but in an actual sense of the word meme.
Once again do you actually expect me to take you seriously?
I don't even understand how this argument became about how us evil English speakers hate other languages.
>>
>>57985680
Nice try, plebeian.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.