[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is WMAF acceptable in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: wmaf.png (469 KB, 745x495) Image search: [Google]
wmaf.png
469 KB, 745x495
Is WMAF acceptable in your country?
>>
>>57968296
No, they're belittled for being the social inferiors of the respective races

I am speaking on behalf of the planet, BTW.
>>
I see lots of old white men end up with middle aged asian women

They always bicker a lot
>>
We have tons of guys who are still unmarried at 40 so they go to Indonesia as last resort and get some ugly wife from there.
It is pretty accepted
>>
File: cats.jpg (669 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
669 KB, 1920x1080
>>57968296
>57968296
Yeah it's fine, idk
>>
Not really. It's better than all the other races, but everybody knows guys who are into asians are either pedos or betas
>>
>>57968440
accurate
>>
>>57968296
My gf is asian
>>
>>57968530
But it's a consequence of social perception and jealous feministas...

Sometimes I think to myself...do white males with non-white partners suffer the same self-consciousness and stigma as I do when walking amongst whites?
>>
File: 034.png (573 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
034.png
573 KB, 1920x1080
Absolutely no issue. Men young and old have Asian gfs.

My first gf was white. The next was half. The next was Australian-born Asian. The one after was Chinese born Chinese.

Feels linear.
>>
>tfw chinese gf
feels_goodman.jpg
>>
>>57968591
no its a worse stigma, nonwhites are more or less part of the background but a white dating a lower race is actively doing something wrong
>>
>>57968593
>20 years into the future
>if we're still frequenting this torrid tavern, countless Eurasians will be posting heritage/tfw threads on /int/.
>>
>>57968575

Your continent is asian.
>>
>>57968527
I usually assume beta does anybody actually assume pedo
>>
>>57968627
>is actively doing something wrong
Elaboration?
>>
>>57968668
>>
>>57968593
Are you me? I'm pretty much the same. My first girlfriend was Australian born Vietnamese, my second Australian born Chinese and my current is Korea born Korean. My family occasionally makes jokes about it, but unless there is a huge age gap it isn't lucked down upon really at all
>>
>>57968737
>>57968593

Memes are real.

KHAN'D
>>
File: 040.png (899 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
040.png
899 KB, 1920x1080
>>57968737
Not quite. You're more multicultural than me. All the Asian ones have been half or full Chinese. None of this vietnamese and korean bizzo.

Got some vietnamese friends that want me to marry a viet though
>>
>>57968296
Worked in retail. Every WMAF couple was always either an overweight weird Danish man 30+ with a filipina 10 years younger, or some old af man 50+ with a filipina around 20-30 yr. Not acceptable at all. Literally losers who cant find a danish woman
>>
>>57970147
fucking betas and losers ruining it for everybody else, as a moderately successful and moderately attractive white guy I can't date an asian girl without taking a huge social hit and having everybody assume I'm a fuckup
>>
>>57970147
Lel, replace Danish with American and that's what I saw when I worked in retail

>white "men"
>>
>>57970147
>>57970314
But, if you were to see a white guy with a qt Japanese woman of his age, then you wouldn't really question it
>>
>>57970208
I find it's more acceptable in the US, assuming she's Japanese/Korean, maybe Chinese, and is financially independent with extensive education (Masters/PhD).

Once you drop beneath graduate school, and she's SEA, it starts looking bad real fast.
>>
File: Crying-Frog-Meme-21.jpg (38 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Frog-Meme-21.jpg
38 KB, 600x568
>tfw the next generation of western Asian woman will probably be richer and more privileged than all of us
Better snag one from rural China while you can.
>>
>>57970478
No if they both were normal it would be ok. But the vibe these fuckups I mentioned above gives is betaness
>>
I guess since I'm half japanese and my father is spanish AMA
>>
My cousin married this tiny Chinese lady.
She never speaks to anybody other than him, and is never further than 10 meters from him, at all times.

I'd honestly rather die without children.
>>
>>57968474
>We have tons of guys who are still unmarried at 40
Seriously dude? B-but you live in a rich country, Dutch men are definitely able to afford family earlier.
>>
They usually get SEA girls, all the east asians here date their own
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 407x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 407x362
>Nobody talking about Japanese

fsg
>>
>>57971246
I've seen lots of East-asian tourists but never Japanese. Where are you hiding?
>>
>>57971122
it doesnt work like that, if you live in one of these wealthy countries and fuck up your life then you are completely paralyzed and cant ever do shit
>>
It's mostly a case of some rich white dude coming down to Asia to pick up a trophy wife.

A lot of WMAF relationships produce "Elliot Rodgers" because the parents don't actually love each other, either because "Man is beta" or "Woman is gold digger" etc. Also clash of cultures, which often ostracizes the kid.

but seriously, shit like /r/happas are just full of people who hate themselves, so they blame their parents since they don't want to admit to being failures.

A lot of the time, they just don't seem to get along. This isn't "The RACE MIX PROBLEM" as much as "Don't marry who you don't love".

I'm half Chinese, dad is British-American, mom is malaysian chinese. Mom used to live in Aus for 20 years, so the "Western culture" is closer to her.
>>
>>57972285
Solid analysis.

I am assuming your father has business/employment in MA? Can you retroactively obtain Australian or American citizenship?
>>
>>57972285
so are you a gold digger baby?
>>
>>57972427
I'm a Malaysian citizen, and have a Malaysian passport. I'm eligible to get a British passport any time, I just need to drop my malaysian passport since you're not allowed to have dual citizenship here. My mom can re-enable her Aus citizenship, but it's not worth the effort since she isn't moving back there.

Dad has dual-citizenship (America and Britian), so I guess I could qualify for American citizenship? Never really thought about it though.

>>57972436
My mom is actually the richer one lol. My Dad was born in the UK, but lived a lot of his early life in Rhodesia just before the bush wars. After Rhodesia became Dindu 2: Electric Boogaloo they lost everything since they were farmers.

Maybe my Dad is a gold digger :^)
>>
>>57971307
japs have a bit of a superiority thing going on
>>
>>57972285
Accurate analysis.

This is why WMAF couples are cancer.
>>
>>57972675
You dad drowning in the money and the pussy
>>
>>57974286

Another thing to note is whenever someone goes and posts that "WMAF KIDS COME OUT INSANE" they showcase kids who come out of the "Gold Digger - Rich white dude" spectrum. A lot of those couples feature wifes whom are from SEA. I don't want to sound racist or whatever, but a lot of women who marry men in SEA are often the "Gold Diggers". Hence why a lot of "Insane happas" kids parents don't have someone whos japanese/korean/mainland chinese or Asians who aren't born in asia. Since they tend to not marry for really superficial reasons.
>>
>>57974632
How big is your dick?
>>
>>57974632
Eliot's mom was a Malaysian Chinese though.

But I guess you have a point.

Also this>>57975803
>>
>>57971246
Japanese will die off in the next few generations.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 396x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 396x371
>>57977399
White americans are already dying.
>>
>>57977521
should I preserve my race or cash out now for an easy asian wife
>>
>>57977066
Malaysia is in SEA too though? I meant Chinese girls straight outta china.

>>57975803
6'4 inches/16cm - got dem' white genes
>>
https://www.instagram.com/asianeuropean4love/
>>
>>57979699
>https://www.instagram.com/asianeuropean4love/
>all those betafags

>>57979171
Probably the same shit too, a beta who can't score at home
>>
>>57968474
So Teddy Bear basically?
>>
Two of my white friends have asian gfs. They're cool i guess
>>
Unfortunately it is, its killing Australia though
>>
Don't ask clear question.
You must ask vice versa.
>>
>>57987427
what
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.