[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World War 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
War just broke out across the globe. Who wins? These are the fighters

Europe:

Britain,Ireland,Spain,Switzerland,Poland,Denmark,Lithuania,Latvia,Slovakia,Slovenia,Hungary, Russia,Greece, Serbia,Romania

VS

Germany, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Albania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Italy

(France is in the midst of a civil war,Scandinavian countries all have much larger militaries due to sudden increase in population)

Middle-East:

Syria, Israel, USA

VS

Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Egypt

Asia:

Japan, Both Koreas, Australia, India, Philippines

VS

Pakistan, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei

South America:

Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Brazil

VS

Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, French Guinea

(French Guinea now independent due to French Civil war)

Who wins? Who dies? If anyone wants additional information on a country, please ask.
>>
>>57967522
europe: russia wins
middle east: usa wins
asia: china wins
south ameica: brazil wins

>If anyone wants additional information
why are they fighting. what's the end goal
>>
>>57968695
It's fap material for OP.
>>
>>57968695
Islam vs West.
>>
>>57967522
Asia: Japan win because have both Koreas.
>>
>>57967522
Chile would fucking BTFO curbstomp level Sudaca.

They badass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0uqJaRalY0
>>
FURTHER DETAIL FOR EUROPE

Scandinavian countries are mainly invading Britain by sea and air,Most of their battles are takin place at sea and in the air bar a few skirmishes on Islands like the Faroes. Finland is taking part but the majority of their forces are going towards protecting their border with Russia. Turkey and Russia are in the midst of invading one and other. Their forces are based on the Turkish Russian border but send some to invade Finland. Iceland invades Ireland from the north and both countries are at a stale mate in Donegal.

Germany is mainly battling Poland at their border as well as Denmark. Austria has been defending against Switzerland and Spain but is losing quickly buy Germany is helping them hold on.

The Balkans are a mess. Albania and Bulgaria have been recking everyone due to new weapons and vehicles from Turkey. Serbia and Romania are the main fighters holding against Bulgaria and Albania. Greece is participating as well but is mostly defending it's border with Turkey. Turkey is doing what Russia is doing and focusing on their border while also sending some troops to fight Greece.
>>
Come on Paddy detonate some pipe bombs to kill *nglos

We got this
>>
>>57967522
this is stupid and ur dumb
>>
>>57973097
Please do not bully me. I am very sensitive.
>>
>>57975276
Ireland are actually neutral and i am ambivalent about the possible scenario in the OP. =|
>>
South America:

>Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Brazil VS Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, French Guinea

lel really? We'd side with the Argies for sure and it's not Guinea it's Guyana.

Also we win... even if alone.
>>
>>57967522
croatia wins we neutral and shit yay
>>
>>57968695
First response is best response.
>>
File: aryan frenchie.jpg (85 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
aryan frenchie.jpg
85 KB, 768x512
>France
>civil war

FINALLY
IT'S HABBENING
>>
>Ireland allying with Britain

doubt.png
>>
>>57977408
didn't the muslim policemen refused to act against the jihadis being detained back when the raids were happening?
or was that just /pol/ tier tabloid material i came across?
>>
>>57977408
He has such a feminine face. If it wasn't for the mustache, I would have thought it was a woman
>>
>>57977567
No he doesn't, thats just a run of the mill white guy, you must be high.
>>
>>57977567
Nah
>>
>>57977486
we almost did when tensions were at an all time high (WWII). of course Brits meme this and construe neutrality and signing a book of condolences as being practically axis.
>>
If WW3 breaks out, what we should do? what we can do?
Unfortunately, we don't have any SHELTER.
>>
>>57967522
the european one is fucking retarded kek

youve grouped in all the countries with an actual strong military (russia, britain, poland to some degree) vs countries with shit tier militaries, only factor there to worry about is turkey, but they would get btfo

german """""""""military""""""" is cuck tier
>>
>>57967522
The coalition between Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.
>>
>>57979693
This is a scenario where the country was preparing for war and there was tensions rising. Similar to how WW2 started. Ever country named has a capable military
>>
>>57982959
See >>57981493
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.