[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /int/, is your country a nation of immigrants? Mine sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Hey /int/, is your country a nation of immigrants? Mine sure is. As a matter of fact, about 20% of all the world's immigrants were living here, in 2013. It's simply amazing to me how our country has not collapsed into ethnic warfare and sectarian strife at this point.

You can see how many immigrants, what percentage of your cunt is made up of immigrants, and what percentage of the world's immigrants your cunt possesses, here. Be sure to share and compare your findings!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_immigrant_population
>>
>>57961948
Half of those "immigrants" in Germany are Germans.
>>
>>57961948
>It's simply amazing to me how our country has not collapsed into ethnic warfare and sectarian strife at this point.
i hardly ever feel any racial tension IRL the way it's plaid up on the internet
>>
RACE WAR NOW
>>
File: CIcdiErWEAAnRee.jpg (28 KB, 584x454) Image search: [Google]
CIcdiErWEAAnRee.jpg
28 KB, 584x454
>>57961983
>>
I want to see Russia as the home for Turks, they are good people.
>>
>>57962058
The Swiss and Osterreichers m9
>>
>>57961948
How difficult would it be for the immigrants to take over UAE from the ayrabs?
>>
File: Scots.jpg (34 KB, 301x564) Image search: [Google]
Scots.jpg
34 KB, 301x564
wut
>>
>>57962564
It couldn't be too hard, but if they keep them in slave conditions then maybe it would be a bit more difficult for the immigrants to revolt.
I wonder if there have been any quashed uprisings in Qatar or Saudi Arabia..
>>
>>57962398
and people from former soviet republics who came back after germany was reunified
>>
>>57961948
>muh heritage
>>
>>57961948
>tfw persentage of immigrants per capita is less in in India
>tfw not moscow
>tfw 97% of my city are ethnic russians
>tfw the rest are neighbouring christians
>>
>>57961948
>UAE
>83.7% immigrants
>>
>>57965478
they needed slaves to build them thangz
you know Arabs
>>
File: 1443758248891.jpg (119 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443758248891.jpg
119 KB, 1080x1080
>>57961948

USA have more like 318 millions immigrants
>>
>>57965712
>illegal
I'm pretty sure we are the law here seeing as we conquered the land from sea to shining sea and set ourselves up for global domination.
We "stole" the America from the Injuns as much as Russia "stole" Siberia from whatever snow chinks were living there beforehand
>>
File: 4d6.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>57965872

jews have global domination., your ''country'' is only tool for them
>>
>>57966285
>mfw the world is buttmad our little brother state of Isreal is getting mad funds and buttraping muzzies on their home turf
whatever man, let the Jews "control" us
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.