[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT We love Poland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: IQ-Map-of-European-Nations.jpg (173 KB, 917x960) Image search: [Google]
IQ-Map-of-European-Nations.jpg
173 KB, 917x960
do you want to go Poland?
>>
File: 1456667003184.png (655 KB, 740x720) Image search: [Google]
1456667003184.png
655 KB, 740x720
>POLES
>>
Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country
>>
What is this map about?
>>
Great thread
>>
>>57960563
No, I do not think so in particular
>>
>>57960563
>another poland thread made by a jap
What's going on?
>>
ポーランドさんかわいい
>>
>>57960615
Intelllgence
>>
ポーランド嫌いじゃないけどね
>>
>polish intellectuals
>>
File: what can I see in Poland.jpg (837 KB, 299x7711) Image search: [Google]
what can I see in Poland.jpg
837 KB, 299x7711
It has some interesting places but overall rather meh tier country (see in the picture, those castles and houses are not so impressive compared to the West or even Russia). Also I don't know why people come here to visit Auschwitz like muslims come to Mecca. Is a ruined old death camp really so important in this world?
>>
>>57961995
So we are the most stupid? Wtf I hate Poland now
>>
>>57960603
bulgaria, is that you?
>>
>>57962151
because death is awesome and people loves death sooooooo much
>>
>>57960563
Glorious Polish people hate Japs and dont want you subhuman Jap monkeys to come.
You'd get expelled form there even if you could manage to get into.
>>
>>57962318

Japanians are nice people. We like Noriaki Kasai.
>>
I like Poland now
>>
File: japan.png (12 KB, 289x611) Image search: [Google]
japan.png
12 KB, 289x611
>>57962318
It seams we actually like you.
>>
As rare pets?
>>
>>57962730
>47-38

wtf

We're literally weeaboo : the country
>>
>>57960615
toilet cleaning skills
>>
File: 1432887243505.jpg (8 KB, 229x173) Image search: [Google]
1432887243505.jpg
8 KB, 229x173
why do you create so much glorious content, yet encrypt it with your moon runes so that all the baka gajins can't read it?
stop teasing senpai
>>
File: 2nd largest city.jpg (338 KB, 738x552) Image search: [Google]
2nd largest city.jpg
338 KB, 738x552
>>57960603

Beautiful language, great cuisine, very intelligent people, good politicians, interesting countryside and culture, beautiful cities, good music and cinema, strong army, fastest-growing economy with native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the paradise of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and more impressive things came out of it
Never lost a war and once had an empire
Kicks ass at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population and does great at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as aryans and wants polish clay so he can get 3.14 qts
Any average person will know poland as "that country that saved europe twice".
Most are surprised it's still not running the world.
Most people cant even find europe on the map and consistently mistook it for poland.
Its a country that is consistently bullying countries around it who have absolutely no power to fight back due to their absolute low morale within their armies and people.
Poland is so interesting that everybody wants to live there.
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its life like a phoenix that rose from the ashes is what makes poland literally the capital of europe

So fucking powerfull and developed you mistook it as a superpower
>>
>>57966194
t. schizo
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.