[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't New Zealand's population bigger are the white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 258x195
Why isn't New Zealand's population bigger are the white kiwis even trying?
>>
i live in auckland, it's a city of 1.5 million

our population is fine, i don't see a problem
>>
>>57959756
>it's a city of 1.5 million
You forget to mention that 700,000 of those are Zhangs and Pajeets.
>>
We're the Ireland of the Southern Hemisphere

High birthrate and emigration rate
>>
>>57959812
yeah, well that's the national government for you, asians contribute to our GDP and pay international fees which is good for economic growth.
>>
>>57959845
50% of the asians in new zealand are working under the table in fast food kitchens though
>>
please visit our cunt
>>
>>57959878
yeah but many are students and they pay international fees which are very costly
>>
>>57959911
Yeah but they're taking jobs away from law abiding citizens, enabling small businesses to exploit foreign workers and devaluing new zealand university degrees
>>
>>57960035
didn't nz first form a coalition with national
>>
>>57960109
Not recently
>>
>>57960035
>being this insecure
>>
>>57960130
>>57960142
welp, i got to catch up on some university stuff i'm well behind

got 4/10 for my last assignment lmao
>>
>>57960142
>new zealands laws are only for white people
>>
>>57960142
nz only permits x number of chinese immigrants a year anyways
>>
ITT: Neighbours argue over who stole all the coconuts from the one remaining tree, causing the latest famine
>>
how long before a pack of cigarettes get stale
>>
>>57959904
maybe if you didn't take days for me to get to
>>
>>57960341
>>57960373
way to pollute the thread cunt
>>
>>57960373
well dont come by boat
>>
>>57960315
Nah mate more of them slip in by pretending to be students or with "needed qualifications" that they don't actually have

National lets it slide since they're slimy globalists who hate New Zealanders
>>
>>57960387
>pollute
it's an /int/ernational board, fuck off to some shitty general if you want to see the same flags over and over again
>>
>>57960417
This is now a /everycountrybutamerica/ general, please leave
>>
>>57960399
>slimy globalists

can't deny that, i'll be voting for nz first next election not that it matters
>>
>>57960399
I think it's to late all the current leaders around the world are globalists.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.