[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>met this Jewish girl. Kinda into her >Passover is coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: passover-usa.jpg (34 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
passover-usa.jpg
34 KB, 600x400
>met this Jewish girl. Kinda into her
>Passover is coming up

I don't know anything about Jewish holidays. I know most American Jews aren't all that religious and only somewhat involve themselves in the celebrations, but is there a chance this shit will fuck me up while I'm trying to court this girl? Like is she not going to go out, fuck, etc.?
>>
Why don't you ask her to tell you about her traditions, dumbass?

Jesus Christ how does someone this autistic even get a gf?
>>
>>57958180
she is definitely incredibly ugly
>>
>>57958198
Well she's an American Jew so that goes without saying.

Big noses and curly dark hair, blech.
>>
>>57958180
I probably will, but I didn't think about it until now. I won't see her again until Wednesday (I'm not much of a texter).

>>57958198
>>57958226
She's not. And didn't even know she was Jewish until looked at her FB.
>>
>>57958256
Yeah she is

If she's willing to acknowledge your existence, she must be repulsive
>>
no foreskin
no vagine access
>>
>>57958279
Why are you so mean?
>>
>>57958308
Just being realistic
>>
Jew, here.

Just ask her, man. It's not that fucking hard. Although I doubt you have anything to actually worry about, it's got to be said.
>>
>>57958256
I'm just trying to understand your thought process of asking 4chan's /int/ instead of simply asking HER about her traditions and what her family does on them...

You'd think that would be your go-to... You'd think...
>>
>>57958389
So how far do people tend to take the celebration?
>>
>>57958434
>So how far do people tend to take the celebration?
They'll tie you up and suck your blood out in their neverending quest for fresh christian blood
>>
>>57958395
This is the board for asking about other cultures. Why ask here instead of just asking her? Because I won't talk to her for 4 days and because /int/ can give a valuable perspective on my issue regardless. I'd probably still ask /int/. Maybe there's something I should know but wouldn't even consider.
>>
>>57958434
If her family is religious, she'll be home on the first two days and the two last days of Pesach. The four days in-between, even religious people go to work, pretty much as normal.

If they're not that religious, she's probably going to be away for seder, and that's probably it.
>>
>back in college, 2005ish
>friends with incredibly beautiful jewish girl
>had her number in case of school-related questions
>realize it's Easter Sunday
>call her (for the first time ever) to wish her a happy Passover
>I learn that Easter and Passover are not the same holidays nor do they occur on the same days of the year in the most awkward way possible
>basically hid from her until I graduated
>>
Passover is easy. You just read along with the prayer book, say a prayer for the wine, and what each of the objects on the plate represents.

>tfw youngest in the family and always had to read the 4 questions
>>
>>57957953
Her family wants your blood for the Matzo. Stay safe friend.
>>
>>57958495
>/int/ and valuable in 1 sentence
>>
>>57957953
Something about transforming to roaches and eating human children
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.