[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we are not christians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: last ned123.jpg (97 KB, 1024x410) Image search: [Google]
last ned123.jpg
97 KB, 1024x410
Today Pentecostal church members around the world will demonstrate against Norway.
>>
>>57956544
Why norwegian government steal baby??
>>
>>57956544
i wish i was kidnapped by the norwegian government tb h
>>
>>57956544
>Pentecostal

they aren't even real christians
>>
they should just call it physical abuse
that's the only legitimate reason anyway without the fuss
>>
>>57956568
>Why norwegian government steal baby??

Because of religious violence I guess
>>
>>57956544
>Steal babby from parent because babby looked at parent unenthusiastically
>Why is everyone angry
>>
>>57956544
I say norgay needs a forced regime change.
>>
Never understood why eastern euros insists on beating their children to death
>>
File: 1450941785522.jpg (7 KB, 180x210) Image search: [Google]
1450941785522.jpg
7 KB, 180x210
>>57956544
They are right.

They are heretic scum though.
>>
Stop stealing babies norgay :^)
>>
>>57959067
no plz, we don't want religious eastern european regime here
>>
File: 1430934790141.jpg (159 KB, 877x493) Image search: [Google]
1430934790141.jpg
159 KB, 877x493
>>57959023

The parents admitted to beating their children in todays newspaper. Her defense was and i quote "we didn't know the law was so strict about this"

Can't make this shit up
>>
>>57959067

what happens in conservative eastern Europe should stay in eastern Europe..

We don't want conservative eastern memes..

>200.000 poles in Norway
Should we be worried?
>>
Why is norway's government so desperate? Stealing foreign white kids from, when you have natural born in your own country?
>>
>>57959454
That doesn't explain the cases where parents literally did nothing wrong, even the police says they did nothing wrong, but the kid is still stolen, brainwashed and given to a lesbian couple on bureaucratic decision that can't be appealed because apparently Barnevernet is perfectly infallible and omniscient.
>>
>>57959787
Honestly I'd like to know if Norway takes kids from Muslims too. But what do I know, maybe for Muslims beating kids is okay because it's part of their culture and forbidding them to do so would be racist?
>>
>>57959454
See >>57959887

Also which case in particular are you talking about?
>>
>>57959937
>Honestly I'd like to know if Norway takes kids from Muslims too

only from muslims who abuse their kids
>>
>>57959990
Well two cases actually.
Recently there was a big humbug about a mother that got her two children taken away because apparently there was suspicion of father molesting them. Police found that nothing happened, but brothers are still taken away and separated from each other, and even their grandparents were denied access.
Another case is from hearsay where child of some woman acquaintance got taken away and assigned to a lesbian couple. Don't know the details of this one though. Probably she slapped the kid or something.

>>57960004
I sincerely doubt that your lebensborn program has any intention, much less resources, to police your no-go zones desu.
>>
Slavs are fucking delusional.
>>
>>57960173
I know for certain there's a case where a romanian-norwegian couple got all five of their children taken away because their daughter was heard singing religious hymns at school.

>>57960248
Norwegians are subhuman.
>>
File: 1424668054532.jpg (58 KB, 500x616) Image search: [Google]
1424668054532.jpg
58 KB, 500x616
dis fookin fred
>>
>>57960382
>their daughter was heard singing religious hymns

That was not singing, that was screaming because of punches given by the father
>>
>>57960382
>t. literal gypsy
>>
>>57960457
t. Somalian Genderfluid Muslim who just got custody of 3 stolen kids
>>
>>57960382
>I know for certain there's a case where a romanian-norwegian couple got all five of their children taken away because their daughter was heard singing religious hymns at school.

he believes this...
>>
>>57960490
And you believe that Barnevernet did nothing wrong DDDD::::

Well, of course, if you do think they did something wrong they'll take your children... sooo
>>
>>57960490
I explain this phenomenon here
>>57960248
>>
>>57960545
Yeah, makes more sense barnevernet taking kids for the heck of it.
>>
>>57959454
Did they actually beat them or was it what you dandy autists call """"beating""""
>>
File: 2017.png (35 KB, 862x410) Image search: [Google]
2017.png
35 KB, 862x410
Don't worry slav bros, Capitalist Party are backing you.
>>
>>57960545

The romanian-norwegian couple is interviewed in todays paper and she admitted they had beaten their kids a few times and she said she did not know the law was so strict.

It had nothing to do with singing songs. You people are idiots.
>>
>>57960619
This is what happens when shitty slav diaspora get to keep their kids.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dagsavisen.no%2Finnenriks%2Fskandal%25C3%25B8s-etterforskning-av-monikas-d%25C3%25B8dsfall-1.290394
>>
>>57960619

Since it was someone at school who reported them it must have been severe enough to leave marks
>>
>>57960654

This is irrelevant. If the CPS believe that some parents are beating their children, it's their job to prove in a court of law that this has happened. What they are doing is wrong, and if you don't see that you're a retard and should probably off yourself.
>>
File: child murderer from Lithuania.jpg (50 KB, 978x550) Image search: [Google]
child murderer from Lithuania.jpg
50 KB, 978x550
>>57960679
Here is the lithuanian child murder..

Donatas Lukosevicius, 34 years old.
Killed 8 year old stepdaughter by hanging her
>>
>>57960904
Only Norwegians can be so pussified that they see this as a problem in the upbringing.
>>
>>57960779
That's not very pragmatic, no child protective service organs are required to do this anywhere. Court cases with parents against their children is a fucking joke anyway.
>>
>>57961026

>that's not very pragmatic

And it's not supposed to be. Parents losing custody of their children is brutal both to the parents and to the child, and should only take place when it's truly necessary. The presumption of innocence is the key principle of western law, and this obviously applies when parents are accused of committing a crime too. Some government bureaucrat should not have the right to take children away from their parents at his own discretion, without making his case in a court of law, proving that the child gets abused.
>>
>>57956544
What's going on?
>>
>>57962803
>What's going on?

nah nothing much, just some Pentecostal church members who are protesting against norwegian child protection service because they took children away from some abusive Pentecostal church parents.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with beating your children.
>>
Why do they protest in English?
>>
>>57963178
>There is literally nothing wrong with beating your children.

In Norway it is
>>
While this case and some others give the norwegian CPS some well deserved attention, as they are very powerful and thus needs proper scrutiny.

When that is said, whatever they do, good or bad, they will generally only get criticism. Either from the families involved who think they have been overreacting, or from the public when they haven't done enough. You never hear about the good or neutral cases.

In cases like this, like many others, it's hard to know. The CPS has client confidentiality, so they won't really say much about reasons outside the court system (which again is a reason that some scrutiny is needed), while the family can make a big deal in the media. In this case the family has been quiet, while a romanian uncle has been talking, first in Romania, which has spread throughout the world mainly throughout their religious branch. To all these people (like this guy >>57960382 ) it's about religious reasons. The uncle claimed they were taken away for their religious upbringing or whatever, but the little that has been said is that it's about violence towards the kids.

There have been similar cases, where foreign parents have lost their kids. the parents then make a big deal in the media back home, and officials come in to talk about this. But when things move on and they hear the other side of the story, it dies down because the parents tend to leave some things out.

So, yeah. Scrutiny is needed, but often things aren't really as they first are told.
>>
>>57963764
The biggest issue I find is the lack of communication on the side of Barnevernet.

It makes them be extremely shady.
>>
>>57956544
one time norwegian government steal me

is true story, i real norwegian not eastern european
>>
>>57956544
I want to go on a crusade to scandinavia
>>
File: 1458865739801.jpg (31 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1458865739801.jpg
31 KB, 604x453
honest questions, why are all eastern europeans such retarded faggots? why do they fall so easily for conspiracy theories?

just yesterday, a polish girl at my uni started talking about how the government is probably adding stuff to food so that people get allergies
>>
File: 1442944747853.jpg (29 KB, 974x160) Image search: [Google]
1442944747853.jpg
29 KB, 974x160
>>57960904
>Slavs
>>
>>57964631
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean the government isn't controlling you.
>>
>>57964580
Can you bring some fine colombian vimminz with you?
>>
>>57964631
Think about this way: Your government has been stable institution for centuries, protecting your civil liberties from outside danger. You can depend on your state and don't have to mind paying high taxes because you get good services in return. Corruption in Scandinavia is lower than elsewhere.

That's not how it is and was in Eastern Europe. Press used to be censored, you had to keep your mouth shut in public if you didn't want to lose your job, or worse. There was a saying during communism that he, who isn't stealing from the state is stealing from his family.
The 90s were rough and sometimes you couldn't tell where the organised crime ends and the state begins.

That's why are Eastern Europeans more prone to this type of thinking.
>>
We need the children so we can sacrifice them to the White Walkers okay?
>>
>>57956592
Go fuck yourself dumb cathocuck
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.