[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advertise your country, (or dont)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
I want to leave the shithole I'm at. Where do I go? Advertise your country and why it is the best country, or the worst. The best? I'm leaning towards Norway.
>>
Come to Canada if u got a nice boy/girlpussy
>>
File: 8b0.png (61 KB, 600x535) Image search: [Google]
8b0.png
61 KB, 600x535
>>57955262
i aAm A Strait!

altho i have been thinking about canada

which part of canada is best canada

>inb4 northeast territories pls
>>
File: 1459954734060.jpg (43 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
1459954734060.jpg
43 KB, 319x310
pros: this is nice country
cons: we're full
>>
>>57955297
Toronto is the only relevant part IMO desu

Vancouver too I guess but West coast is shit in general IMO

Just like NYC vs San Fran, no competition. San Fransisco being Vancouver
>>
>>57955298
but what is so nice about it australiabro

plus i want cold

COLD

COLD!!!!!!!!!!
>>
You are likely too unskilled to emigrate. Even to places like Haiti.
>>
>>57955335
not even trying to banter but is the meme real

is there a chink problem there? also i don't want to deal with stuck-up wanna-be frenchmen
>>
>>57955350
I guarantee I make more than you, fat autistic chink

i bet you're real ''skilled'' because you can sow my shirts and pants in a sweatshop, Wang
>>
>>57955368
Well like every major city there's gay parades and Chinese/Indians there, obviously.

But I'm pretty sure we're whiter than the US even so lmao.

Also our immigrants are mostly based. Like our blacks don't have the whole "FUCK U WHITEY GIVE US REPARATIONS WE WUZ SLAVES AND KANGZ". They're more like white people with black skin desu. - I've noticed most of my American friends who visited note that in contrast to the US.
>>
>>57955349
go to Tasmania, you can take your extensive American gun collection to Tasmania too because nobody there gives a shit. If you are considering a place down South avoid Melbourne, SJW capital of the Southern hemisphere, and Victoria in general.
>>
>>57955417
just banter don't get so defensive you aspie
>>
>>57955251
Are you white M8?
>>
come to brazil
>>
>>57955721
Only the South is good otherwise Argentina is better

But this is only if OP is white.
>>
>>57955586
very white

i grew up in miami and since every1 there is shitskin colored they used to call me ''Casper the Ghost''

fuck me
>>
Finland sucks, don't come here.
>>
>>57955766
i'm more interested in cold regions. is argentina cold? all of south america is a reggaeton shithole so not very interested imo

maybe the wayyy southern parts of argentina i'd go
>>
>>57955793
but muh 1,000 lakes
>>
just looking for a cold, simple, easy to get a job, minimalist life.

norweigan posters pls
>>
>>57955795
>all of south america is a reggaeton shithole so not very interested imo

Kek

Argentina is fine and no shit of course it is cold, the Falkland Islands contro;led by the UK near Argentina have motherfucking penguins m8

The best thing about it is there are barely any niggers

I'm planning on moving myself if I don't find a nice community without niggers here.
>>
>>57955847
>>57955851

You need to learn Spanish though M8
That may be what fucks you over.
>>
New Zealand is great in every way and they aren't full either
>>
Wait for the whole islamification thing to blow over (KEK) and then come here. We have cozy weather, good food, plenty of World Heritage Sites, beautiful City cores that lend themselves to a leisurely afternoon and lots of good beer to drink so our meme women appear fuckable.
>>
>>57955884
THIS
>>
>>57955910
>Wait for the whole islamification thing to blow over

You fuckers better have a Fourth Reich
>>
>>57955847
>easy to get a job
Everyone says Norway is almost impossible for foreigners to get a job in
t. Someone else who desperately wants to move to Norway
>>
>>57955870
i just told you i am from spain

i speak spanish
it would be All Good Days TM
>>
>>57955979
why is that? all i want is to live there and have a small house and shitpost on 4chans

shits gotten so bad i've considered buying a tiny home

look it up
>>
>>57956609
Well then yep I would recommend Argentina M8

Second choice would be Southern Brazil, but you would have to learn Portuguese.

Good Luck M8
>>
File: 1444846379631.jpg (214 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
1444846379631.jpg
214 KB, 444x467
>>57955953
We're hiding in plain sight fäm
The EU is our Fourth Reich

>mfw we got away with it AGAIM
>>
>>57956628
im not looking up yur queer ass shit fuck off man ffs what is this gay hour on /int/?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.