[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be a yuropoor >Get in legal trouble over a poem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: _89202654_032426405-1.jpg (27 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_89202654_032426405-1.jpg
27 KB, 660x371
>Be a yuropoor
>Get in legal trouble over a poem
>>
>>57954899
That's not even anything new nigga. The English were dragging each other to court over perceived libel in poetry long ago.
>>
File: hermajesty.jpg (272 KB, 1634x2312) Image search: [Google]
hermajesty.jpg
272 KB, 1634x2312
>>57954899
your head of state is a european. this european could simply decide that your house belongs to me if they wanted. btfo by europeans?
>>
Can anyone explain to me the situation surrounding Jan Böhmermann? I thought he was the guy who hated the AfD and now apparently Turkey is suing him?
>>
>>57954899
Why is Krautmany allowing cockroaches to be legally pursue some comedian over for insulting the cockroach King?
>>
File: Erdogan-Wahib1.jpg (266 KB, 595x797) Image search: [Google]
Erdogan-Wahib1.jpg
266 KB, 595x797
Erdogan is a dumb islamist cunt who doesn't know what humour is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afl9WFGJE0M
>>
>>57955207
Because of some old fucked up law. Will it lead to anything? Who knows.
>>
>>57955178
He made a poem "slandering" Erdogan
There's a fairly obscure law over here which requires our chancellor's okay when a foreign gov't organ is looking to persecute a German something.

Most people were against it, Merkel said yes. Probably because she wants to play nice with Erdogan in light of the upcoming Turkey deal.

It's a win-win, some leftist "'"" Comedian""'' goes to jail and the populace becomes even more pissed at Merkel
It's a step back for Freedom of Speech obviously
>>
File: 1439559680756.jpg (82 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1439559680756.jpg
82 KB, 800x532
>>
>>57955255
Unless it was written in German civil law that speech that insults a foreign government can be tried and prosecuted in a domestic court, I don't see how Turkey has any jurisdiction or standing in this case.

Wow, what a bad reflection upon Germany, if this satire is actually prosecuted.
>>
>>57955255
>some leftist "'"" Comedian""'' goes to jail
>implying
There's absolutely no way that he'll be convicted of anything. At the very worst he's going to be fined.
>>
>>57955930
And never appear on TV again
>>
>>57955968
That's a good thing. You see the Be German video ? Der ewige Böhmermann was behind that
>>
>>57955968
I very much doubt that. This whole thing is the best publicity he could hope for. Not to mention that he has pretty much all of the establishment and the media on his side - both from the left and the right.
>>
>>57954899
This would be sad if this dude weren't such dumb of overrated shit.
He's leftist too so fuck him desu.
Nothing of worse is lost.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.