[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indiusa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Flag-Pins-USA-India.jpg (78 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-USA-India.jpg
78 KB, 400x320
Will our countries be allies in the future? Indian-Americans are based. Value education, low crime rate, good programmers, good food and animal treatment and goofy religion. We can do great things together, friends.
>>
poo in the loo, apu
>>
>>57954743
i'm white
>>
>>57954735
POO
>>
No we can't and won't Pajeet go shit on your street
>>
>>57954735
Isn't India super friendly with Russia?
>>
If India doesn't become a world power: Yes

If India becomes a world power like China: No
>>
>>57954735
We already are.
>>
Maybe politically.
>>
>>57954735
T.Rajesh Puujuni
>>
>>57954766
As a reaction to the USA being friendly with Pakistan
>>
>>57954791
Glass Pakistan
>op
>>
india must become super power so china doesn't rule the world. cease trade with china, invest in india. the time of the western hegemon is over
>>
thank you India, you gave me Buddhism
>>
>>57954890
t. Chan Buddhist
>>
>>57954735
China will align with the EU/Canada and the USA will align with India once Pakistan pulls another Osama tier fuck up and China starts messing about in the schina sea. Although wouldn't be very surprised to see the Americans go full blown protectionist in a few years once the deficits become unmanageable and social tension starts bursting.
>>
>>57954890
Sensai do you think a Chinese-Japanese alliance/partnership in inevitable sometime this century?
>>
>>57954932
The deficit is a meme. Just imagine the amount of capital just sitting around in America and how much that is worth.
>>
>>57954910

t. fat fuck BillyBob Burger
>>
>>57954957
You gonna go full communist and seize private wealth? Is that even possible when most wealth is just lines in a database?
>>
>>57954735
i dont think poos like American politically because America is tight with Pakistan.
>>
Honestly, fuck Pakistan. They fund AQ and the Taliban, actively work against us in A-stan using funds that we give them, in a convoluted blackmail scheme that boils down to us keeping them afloat with our checkbooks so they don't collapse into anarchy with a couple hundred nukes in play.
India would be based if they get serious about containing China with us.
>>
File: 123123123.jpg (8 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
123123123.jpg
8 KB, 185x273
>>57955214
This isnt true is it?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.