[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did you runaway from your home country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8
File: cat.png (327 KB, 682x598) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
327 KB, 682x598
Why did you runaway from your home country?
>>
>>57953389
I haven't and i don't plan to

What's the purpose of your thread?
>>
where's written that someone should stay where they born till death?
>>
>>57953425
>Why did you runaway from your home country?

THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE THREAD YOU STUPID MEXICUNT GOD YOU ARE SO STUPID YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>57953450
What's the purpose of your post?
>>
My dad is mexican and I moved with him
>>
>>57953389

I didn't and i probably never will.
>>
>>57953539
Are you the French dude living in the DF?
>>
>>57953389
I'm an heterosexual swedwish citizen. I was expelled due to my sexual orientation. Chile provided me asylum, a nice house, a job and a gf
>>
Because the gringos from Louissiana treated my ancestors badly so they came to mex
>>
>>57953589
No, I'm from Costa Rica
>>
>45% income tax
>NHS is a shit
>crabs in a bucket mentality
>shit wages
>shit housing
>mental cost of living
>that weather

Britain was pretty grim, tbqhwy senpai
>>
>>57953751
Oh man, I'm so sorry. Costa Rica is doing fine right now, and you are here.
>>
I WAS BORN HERE NIGGA AHAH
>>
Because I could not stop my parents

Motherfuckers went to the USA when they just could have went to Argentina

fml
>>
>>57953389
I haven't yet, but I'll do it eventually because I'm unhappy.
>>
I'm planing to leave as soon as possible because I hate this subhuman bankrupt shithole and my degree in Engineering is worthless here and doesn't bring you a job.

I prefer to Immigrate in a New World Anglophone country, otherwise I'll be transformed as a nationalist Cockroach like that Greek Diaspora in Germany.
>>
>>57953389
To escape a torrent of spaghetti.
>>
File: 1459409220795.png (507 KB, 1066x818) Image search: [Google]
1459409220795.png
507 KB, 1066x818
I'm planning to leave next year. I've given up on this country being anything but a shit hole that stands in the shadows of better cunts. Our government is corrupt. our city's are shit we can't even get a proper freeway system going. The mexican collective ideals have crippled any chance of actual change in favor of advancing stupid families interest . This country is a sinking ship that's in denial that it's sinking
>>
Retrictions on mobility are an attack on personal sovereignty
>>
>>57954857
where you headed amigo
>>
>>57953389
Money. Houses are so expensive in Toronto that I need to earn a wage in London for a while to save up enough to buy one.
>>
To study for a semester

>>57954955
Where do you think
>>
>>57953389
i want to get out so bad, but at the same time i hate when people bail on their country just because its shit. I feel like the reasons i want out is because of cultural reasons and not money/leaching off another country, so i guess thats not too bad. Also i will only go to a country that is similar to avoid cultural clashes.
>>
>>57955008

>Houses are so expensive in Toronto
>moves to London

Whew, lad. What were you thinking?
>>
>>57955065
>i want out is because of cultural reasons
>i will only go to a country that is similar to avoid cultural clashes
wew
>>
>>57954955
Canada or u.s. The state's seem more likely since a freind of mine owns a business in the state's that's gonna pay me way more then the shit wages I'm getting over here.
>>
>>57955101
you can have similar cultures in some ways and different in others. Im Australia 90% of people can fit into either bogans or poofter snobs. I want to move to some qt American town where theres mountains and lakes and the working class aren't all meth-heads who cant go 30 seconds without saying fuck/cunt
>>
>>57955098
That I have to rent for a while anyways and I can save much more living in London while I rent.
>>
>>57955144

Is that, by chance, a landscaping business, juan?
>>
Planning to move to Norway soon. I just want to live up-north with a small-time job, simple life, small house, live in the mountains, and keep talking to you guys on /int/.
>>
>>57955145
salt lake city
>>
I have not left yet but will leave soon.
Polluted, high crime rate, bigoted society, intolerance, very hot 7 months of the year, can't see future in India desu.
>>
>>57955607
Nobody wants Dirty Indians.
>>
>>57955625
I'm not moving to the US. Don't worry, senpai.
>>
37 homicides a day too much
>>
>>57955638
Don't go to South America either.
>>
>>57953886
So...your parents were literal nazis?
>>
>>57955607
>bigoted society, intolerance
you are probably going to face those even more, depends on where are you moving tho
>>
>>57955222
>falling for the Norway meme

I'd probably live in some small town in the Dakotas or Montana if I could. It's pretty much impossible to find a job in my field in these regions however.
>>
File: smug native.png (50 KB, 446x539) Image search: [Google]
smug native.png
50 KB, 446x539
shit country, very third world
t. pom who moved here when I was six
>>
>>57955653
Don't thing South America's much better than India
>>
It's a corrupt shithole where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. I used to wear underwear with holes in them because I couldn't afford proper ones and the only jobs available to me were cleaning/trained monkey with a broom type jobs because I didn't have connections and wasn't rich. Those jobs paid 50€ per month and the boss could fuck with you however he wanted because it was unregistered work.
>>
>>57955690
Just keep you Poo in Loo ass out of America
>>
>>57955668
Probably, but there would still be a better environment and fewer crimes. You have no idea how hot India gets in the summers (unless you've been here)
>>
>>57955706
I did say I'm not planning to move to the US, fatty.
>>
>>57955751
Stay out of Europe too.
>>
>>57955751

just kill yourself or something

or you can go to a temple and some dumbass with fireworks will do it and kill 99 others and yourself
>>
>>57953389
>Why did you runaway from your home country?
To go home
>>
>>57955839

t. maksim ben-dov shalatlatlalakinsky
>>
File: 1447406374533.jpg (79 KB, 481x474) Image search: [Google]
1447406374533.jpg
79 KB, 481x474
>but i was born here, anon!
>i'm just as much a citizen as you are!
this makes me so angry
if you are not white and do not speak english well then you and your children will never ever be apart of my country
>>
>>57955898
What if I am light skinned and had blonde hair as a child?

Am I good enough for you senpai?
>>
File: Long-Way-Round.jpg (38 KB, 636x344) Image search: [Google]
Long-Way-Round.jpg
38 KB, 636x344
I haven't, yet.
Don't have the financial needs to support my dream to travel the world like Obi Wan.
But I have the bike which I take on as much trips outside of my country as possible.
>>
File: 1460623388001.jpg (111 KB, 811x739) Image search: [Google]
1460623388001.jpg
111 KB, 811x739
I want to leave but already live in the best country in the world. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>57955898
And you are? Your ancestors invaded an already inhabited area, you're the foreigner, mate.
>>
>>57955144
Tell me how your immigration process is going.
>>
>>57955939
There are a few better than mine, but all the better ones come with big flaws I don't want.
>>
>>57955945
>an already inhabited area

They created it

There was no history before his ancestors set foot on the land
>>
>>57955898
>then you and your children will never ever be apart of my country
>b-but why do these shitskins not want to integrate? We give them everything and they still don't consider themselves kiwi!
Maybe you should stop being a retarded dickgobbler and make up your mind
>>
>>57955945
exactly the shit you would expect from memetherlands
>your ancestors took that land from the rats that originally owned it 4 million years ago you have no claim
>>
>>57955973
The Maori had plenty of history
>>
>>57955921
if you speak english well then welcome aboard mate
it's those bloody indians i hate
>>57955945
maoris were literally in the neolithic era before we arrived
they love to talk about how whitey invaded them and fucked everything up but the truth is without us they'd still be dying at 30
>>
I want out. I wanna live in a welfare state in Europe where I dont have to work.
>>
>>57955990
So for the English it's accepted to invade a country and take it over, but other people can't?

Kinda fitting, as most natives on the isles are replaced by continental tribes.
>>
>>57956006
I'm sure they built plenty of coconut houses just like the Niggers in africa M8
>>
>>57956008
>>maoris were literally in the neolithic era before we arrived
>they love to talk about how whitey invaded them and fucked everything up but the truth is without us they'd still be dying at 30
Doesn't matter, YOU are the offspring of the foreigner that doesn't speak the language.
>>
>>57956018
yes of course. they had a right to defend themselves and they lost. now the new society has a right to defend themselves and not allow themselves to be destroyed. I know you love the idea of removing defenses and allowing yourself to be raped but not everybody holds that view.
>>
>>57956060
They aren't foreigners though it's THEIR land. A tribe of island indians that didn't bother to developed hardly have any claim to anything.
>>
>>57956084
I don't love that idea, but you can't just say their kids will never be part of your country, if you are one of those kids already.
>>
>>57956060
literally every people has displaced other peoples at some point
the fact of the matter is that we are currently running a successful society
thousand immigrants and foreigners moving in that are ethnically and culturally different is just a retarded idea and will eventually cause a break down in society
>>
>>57955945
But Anglos made New zealand. It's their country. The landmass may have been inhabited before but those cunts came from Polynesia only a few thousand years prior. But the country itself is now called New Zealand and to be actually kiwi you have to be white and Anglo. Living in a garage for 20 years doesn't make you a car.
>>
>>57956032
Just like you do nowadays, right Cletus?
>>
>>57956132
>thousand immigrants and foreigners moving in that are ethnically and culturally different is just a retarded idea and will eventually cause a break down in society

Well yeah, look at your country.

And mine, which as a history of taking in foreigners who assimilated.
>>
>>57956105
yes he can absolutely say that, his ancestors circimstances take away none of his rights to self protection or his desires to keep his country healthy and strong. the fact that anglos took over a country and made it one of the best in the world to live doesn't mean that they have to allow anybody who wants to come in to do so. it would destroy the country.
>>
>>57956157
>people living there a few thousand years have less rights to the land than the people living there for a few hundred years
>>
>>57956180
the stronger and better society has the right. there is no god timing how long somebody has their foot in the lines.
>>
>>57956180
I never said they had less rights even though they totally should, just that they aren't really kiwi by anything other than citizenship.
>>
>>57956180
And they didn't develop. If you sit on land for thousands of years and are too incompetent to build a respectable civilization you have no claim to it. If anything the Anglos were a blessing to the natives.
>>
>>57956180
Moa birds were the REAL native new zealanders, Maori colonizers should pay reperations to every bird sanctuary in new Zealand.
>>
File: 1357311250317_zps2a3b5d92.png (951 KB, 1022x874) Image search: [Google]
1357311250317_zps2a3b5d92.png
951 KB, 1022x874
>>57953805
>crabs in a bucket mentality
Just wanted to post and say I'd never heard that phrase before.
It applies to the shitty area I live in so thanks.

Also my condolences about your life.
>>
>>57956224
this
>tfw no more moas or gigantic lord of the rings eagles
feelsbadman
>>
Because it was a tiny port town where literally nothing interesting had happened for decades so my parents decided to raise me in a big enough city for me to experience life. Does that make any sense?
>>
>>57955312
Hahaha
>>
Jews have hijacked it and destroyed it.
>>
>>57953389
Cause I fucked up,
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.