[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are the women like in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: woman.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
How are the women like in your country?
>>
>>57952348
Brown
>>
Ugly
>>
Repulsed by me
>>
I hate them and love them.
>>
dunno lol
>>
>>57952456
>>57952466
>>57952480
I meant personality wise
>>
>hey how are you?
>do you have instagram or facebook?

good luck if you haven't traveled to 50 countries and have pics of you in a yacht
>>
Women are a social construct that was created by the jewish/american media
>>
They have vaginas usually, unlike men.
>>
>>57952516
I dont talk to them nor they talk to me so i wouldnt know
>>
absolutely shit like the entire population here
>>
>>57952518
It's so easy to get over this shit test question. All you say is you don't have social media because you prefer to see people in person and explain to them how if you use facebook you are more likely to waste time and not want to visit the people instead
>>
File: 15424842452424.png (25 KB, 300x276) Image search: [Google]
15424842452424.png
25 KB, 300x276
>>57952575
>>
>>57952646
in america, too many words == loser

to be infantile is to be elite
>>
Either complete shit or breddy gud, there is no in-between.
>>
Mostly empty shells of humans with way more entitlement, disillusionment and problems than me. Thats why I dont date them.
>>
>>57952518
>good luck if you haven't traveled to 50 countries and have pics of you in a yacht

Holy shit this post is so cringeworthy
>>
>>57952646

seriously? you couldn't sound like more of a virgin
>>
>>57953110
It works or I say I use alternative cell phone media app when I'm too lazy to explain
>>
I'm not sure. I've met fewer swedish girls than I can count on one hand.
>>
>>57952518
>hey how are you?
i'm good
>do you have instagram or facebook?
nope.

>implying i'd ever want to be involved with someone who's this autistic anyway
>>
>>57953203
>lternative cell phone media app

jesus christ a girl could not get any more dry
>>
>>57954047
Dude a person having no social media at all is like a PC game that doesn't use Steam in some manner.
>>
File: betiful dilek.jpg (16 KB, 320x241) Image search: [Google]
betiful dilek.jpg
16 KB, 320x241
beautiful
pic related
>>
Great, really, aside from in Vienna where they aspire to be like Germany. So does everyone else there though.

Active, healthy, nice looking and tend to be realistic about their future and goals. Our language neighbours have some of the worst women in the world, we're very lucky.
>>
>>57952843
I live in Georgia, for Christ's sake, and plenty of girls are running around that'll get moist upon hearing some words with more than a syllable or two in them. Well, maybe not plenty, but there are at least a bit of 'em.

Sure, there are folks that can impress both sexes without rubbing together a couple brain-cells to produce a coherent, original thought. But that by no means implies that such an approach is the only way to have success with women.

It might be easier if you're good at that sort of thing. I'm not, so I've got to use the occupant of my brain-box to compensate. It ain't completely failed me.
>>
>>57952348
If you live in the city they're fine, suburban ones are nightmares though
>>
Nasty, arrogant, with "princess syndrome", violent. Misandristic (if they are feminists, obviously).

Apart from tons of cosmetics and photoshop russians girls have nothing more. No brains, no culture, nothing.
>>
not caucasian
deformed
not sweet
cosmetic fake
>>
I don't think you can just lump all of them in a single category, tbqh. All my (few) female friends have been the tomboyish, sometimes more intellectual type, but I knew (and know) lots of vapid instagram-using attention-whores, so in this matter I guess we're like most countries, if not all of them.
>>
>>57954331
maybe i should start using a trip so i can log my posts on 4chan archives
also i have a twitter account, but i only use it for news
>>
>>57952348
Often very tall. Our women look like a mix between Scandinavians and Latins. They are very kind when they are young. However, they can become bitches when they're older. There is even a thick layer of arrogance. However, my gf is really cute and beautiful.
>>
hot but pretentious
>>
>>57957465
but still an arrogant bitch?

Im so sorry anon
>>
good if you have 2000 czk in your pocket
>>
Surprisingly childish
>>
>>57954447
A former teacher of mine is from Austria, so I wouldn't really know. But I have met a man who showed his daughter to me, so I know that everything you've said is right
>>
>>57957675
She is not a bitch. Otherwise I wouldn't have chosen her
>>
>>57954447
>this post

German women are meme Tier but in the far North and South (the smaller towns of both regions) they're pretty good, in both the personality and looks department. They may be a bit more ambitious than Austrian peasants but if you can't handle that then it's on you
The real cancer dwells in any major city
>>
File: a.jpg (82 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
82 KB, 400x388
>>57952348
Still roasties
The only countries where women are supposed to be ''pure'' are in Asia.
But newsflash weeaboos , if chinks and shitskins go loose , they won't be so ''submissive and nice'' , they'll chase the biggest dick with the most money .
The Only ''perfect women'' are either robots or aliens.
>>
>woman

you mean natives/europeans/foreigners or what? because it vary a lot
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.