[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazilians how much of a disaster is this going to be? Does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: rio-og-2016.jpg (162 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
rio-og-2016.jpg
162 KB, 800x500
Brazilians how much of a disaster is this going to be?

Does anyone really trust Brazil to not fuck this up?
>>
>>57947553
WC was a success, and we won the olympics fair and square against many "firstworld" countries so suck it up
>>
>>57947553
America will take all the gold as always
>>
>>57947612
>fair and square
Are there actsilly people out there who still believe this?
>>
Brazil will win all the gold medals simply because the other athletes get mugged, murdered, kidnapped, or sick from drinking the water.

Also, Zika goes global.
>>
>>57947553
Everyone will get zika
>>
i absolutely do not trust brazil to not fuck it up. they already have, what with only 50% of the tickets being sold right now at this point, which is unprecedented. no one wants to go! we've all heard stories about delayed and dangerous construction, zika and their political turmoil. any of yall gonna go? didnt think so
>>
>>57947667
well even if corruption was a part of the deal, you guys lost and we won
>>
>>57947721
We survived London though.
>>
Can't wait.
>>
>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW too young to remember the greatest Olympics OF ALL TIME
>>
>>57947736
>first worlders limit themselves over media claims
I love this
>>
>>57947765

>implying a few muslims are worse than all the brazilians
>>
File: south brazil.jpg (201 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
south brazil.jpg
201 KB, 960x640
>>57947553
It will be like WC, so I am not worried.

I hope that something amazing happens though :^)
>>
Man I can't wait for the opening ceremony where the local high school marching band gets mugged and the population blasts reggaeton as they enter the field twerking in mass.
>>
>>57947850
A few muslims made 9/11...
>>
>>57947940
Haha
Hahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>57947940

All the Brazilians made Brazil...
>>
>>57947838
>implying they are wrong
>>57947981
this!
>>
ISIS please come, I have warm milk and some bread.
>>
>>57947553
>How much of a disaster is this going to be

A big one, as always
>>
>>57947721
>tropical disease going global

American education.
>>
>>57948849
Zika can get transmitted through sex.
>>
>>57949030
That was just a theory. The mosquito is the main vector.
>>
>>57949058
http://www.cdc.gov/zika/transmission/sexual-transmission.html
>>
>>57947553
As much as Sochi was.... Oh wait!

Everyone shills about how it will fail, and then it goes well and you hear a steady backlog of articles getting deleted.
>>
>>57947667
Laissez-faire allows for corruption.

>>57947807
Life was better back then. Fucking 9/11 ruined it all.
>>
>>57949098
>The mosquito is the main vector.

Most of the US doesn't have the aedes aegypt, so just chill. You're fucked if you live in Florida tho. Anyway, the worst that could happen to you if you got Zika is feeling some pain for a month. Most of the times you don't even feel the symptoms.
>>
>>57949173
It's the birth defects that are of concern, not having a headache for a month or whatever the hell it does
>>
>>57947553
It will be of epic proportions.

But the goverment said that if no tourist shows up, they will use taxpayer money to buy the remaining tickets and give to the poor to fill up the seats, so ppl dont know that it was a failure.

And this is why we dont vote for leftist goverments, kids.

Its all fun and games until the money runs out.
>>
>>57947553
I hope terrorists blow entire crowds and this leaves Brazil with a bad name for all eternity.
>>
>>57949873
Why would you hope for that
>>
>>57949918
Not him buit any damage that happens now will be blamed on the left.

If the right wing politicians can capitalize from that, this economic downturn and all the shitty ideology of comunism and bla bla bla may come to an end in Brazil.

And this will be GLOOOOOOORIOUS!
>>
File: meme.jpg (13 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
13 KB, 300x200
não se incomodem anões,só estou postando esse grande meme nacional
>>
>>57949228
Are you a women?are you pregnant?No? Then you are fine stop bitching
>>
>>57951475
>have sex with a woman
>they have sex with a guy
>guy has sex with a different woman

You don't know how STDs work do you.
>>
>>57951547
I am actually a medicine student so i am prettt aware how it works.The only recording of sexual transmission of zika was from men to women.There are no mentions of women to men transmission.So if you are infected just dont screw a pregnant lady.easy right?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.