[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met an American in real life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 453435345.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
453435345.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
Have you ever met an American in real life?
>>
>>57947294
no. all mexican and chinese immigrants where i live.
>>
>>57947294
have you met magnus carlsen
>>
>>57947294
Yeah that fucken cunt came into ma fucking pub fucking tourist bastards we showed that cunt i tell ya
>>
Yeah, he radiated so much freedom and patriotism that I myself turned into an American simply by being near him.

USA USA USA
S
A
>>
>>57947294
I've seen only hindus and some north koreans in my uni. Aside from them I never seen a foreigner
>>
>>57947545
What were the North Koreans like?
>>
Only posers and fakers
>>
File: 1455671073460.png (174 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1455671073460.png
174 KB, 308x308
>>57947545
>north koreans
>>
yes and they fat, rude, and stupid

it was really disgusting
>>
One of my teachers from middle school was american. He was a cunt desu
>>
>>57947727
Do you think that south korean would attend one of the shittiest unis of russia?
>>57947603
I never speak with them. They are all short and my brother wo lived in the building near the korean dorm said that they constantly buying bread. Also i heard that they cooking smells like shit and it almost impossible to live near them
>>
Yeah, when I was on holiday in Croatia. It was a black family with a son and a daughter, they said they were from Washington, I don't know whether they meant DC or the state.
All of them except the daughter were ridiculously fat, the boy was like 13 and looked like a giant bipedal bowling ball.
But damn, that girl had a body that single handedly gave me a jungle fever. An ass so perky you could balance a full glass of water on it, tits like two big melons full of delicious chocolate milk and a pretty face with them luscious lips. Just remembering her makes my dick hard. But it's disheartening knowing that by the time she turns 30 she'll become a hamplanet like her mum.
>>
>>57947294
yeah two of them. one of them was a born again Catholic or something doing tours across religious sites and whatnot.

other one was an older Texan guy that talked how shit black people were whenever he could. I worked with him for a while and always found it funny how he'd start that particular topic cautiously as if he's testing if anyone would get offended, then when he'd always realize that nobody here gives a fuck about being PC (especially about races) he'd turn into Moonman
>>
>>57947294
>an american

do they even exist? I thought america was just a meme
>>
Met maybe 20 on different occasions. Love meeting them, most usually love to talk all the time and they are very loud.
>>
>>57949438
>Love meeting them
fucking why?
>>
Yes. It was horrible.
>>
Only a guy from my class,though he moved here when he was 6 or something.Hes always playing with a nintendo DS and only speaks with 2 people.
And in the street i can recognize them because theyre loud as shit but that doesnt count as "meeting" i guess.
>>
>went to costa rica
>staying in a hostel in Tico village around Tres Equis
>when I passed by little kids running around in the street, some of them would start chant"USA, USA, USA" salute me, and run away laughing their asses off

funny as fuck
>>
>>57947294
No, never met an American before
>>
>>57947294
I'm married to one.
>>
File: 1417496519310.jpg (3 KB, 146x147) Image search: [Google]
1417496519310.jpg
3 KB, 146x147
>>57947294
How can real life be real if what i'm living can't be called life?
>>
>>57947294
I used to fuck one. So yeah, I got to know her pretty well.
>>
>>57951939
2deep4me
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.