[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are European countries so small?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: European.jpg (1 MB, 1980x1314) Image search: [Google]
European.jpg
1 MB, 1980x1314
Why are European countries so small?
>>
>>57939519
>Why are European countries so small?
Because Europe is small and is divided between many people.
>>
Because diversity
>>
File: 960.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
>>57939519
>tfw you aren't European
>>
>>57939519
>Why are European countries so small?
compared to...?
>>
>>57939519
Because Germans destroyed Rome
>>
>>57939519
because of mass migration. a polish or german guy shouldn't have to live in a village full of retarded mongol-russian/ukranian rape products.
>>
>>57939519
Don't try to understand the minds of countrylets
>>
>>57940960
Asian, Africa and American countries
>>
>>57939519
so there could be more of them
>>
>>57939519
>>57941763
Europeans constantly waged war on eachother for small scraps of land and only ended up getting smaller and smaller as they tore apart empires, set up buffer nations, declared independence from eachother for fuck-all reasons etc.

Asian, African and American countries were drawn according to mostly arbitrary colonial lines. Geographically speaking, no country on the planet is as fortunate as the USA and until that somehow changes, their dominance over the planet is virtually guaranteed. The overhyped BRICS may catch up (other than South Africa because srsly, who the fuck expects anything from South Africa?) but they will never surpass.
>>
>tfw this tiny tiny tiny continent produced some the most powerful nations, civilizations, empires
>>
>>57942913
I have got a globe and I always am amazed how small we are, Europe is tiny, then I look at Britain and that is fucking tinier as I always imagine it to be on par with France and Spain in size then I realise England is only like half the size of that tiny island and then I think of all we have done as nations and as western civilisation and well, it was pretty good until the Germrats ruined it.
>>
File: feels good man.png (449 KB, 657x485) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.png
449 KB, 657x485
>>57939519
MFW I'm not a eurocuck
>>
>>57943064
We rule the world, friend.
Don't forget Americans are Europeans abroad.
>>
>>57942913
>>57943064
WE
>>
>>57943170
WUZ
>>
>>57943230
Literally Kings
>>
File: america.webm (1 MB, 952x538) Image search: [Google]
america.webm
1 MB, 952x538
>I will always be american
feels fucking awesome 2bh
>>
Because it is a small, mountainous region that in the past divided people and made communication difficult, which gave rise to many distinct cultures and states.
>>
>>57943363
>Because it is a small, mountainous region
Europe must have one of the biggest plains.
>>
>>57943159

>MUH REVERSE HERITAGEEEE
>>
European countries don't actually exist, it's all one big ruse by the ZOG as a way to sell us worthless shit based on "heritage." Have you ever met a European in real life? Of course not, but make sure you buy a DNA test kit to find out where your DNA is from! Make sure you go out drinking for St. Paddy's day!
>>
>>57939519
>you will never be european
Thank god, I was worried for a second
>>
>>57943159
White children are literally a minority in the US

Census: Minority babies are now majority in United States

Western civilisation is done, finish. Into the dustbin of history. Thanks Germany.
>>
>>57943834
>White children are literally a minority in the US
Same in South-Eastern England (which is the most populated part in England). White children may not be the overalll minority in Britain yet, but that's almost certainly coming.

>Western civilisation is done, finish. Into the dustbin of history. Thanks Germany.
To be fair, it was the British who along with the Americans opposed carving up Germany after WW1. By then the damage was already done and America's global dominance inevitable, but it could've been damage control at least.
>>
>>57942801
What about China and Brazil? Their geography doesn't seem any worse than the USA's.
>>
>>57944825
>What about China
Their fresh water resources are expected to run dry or polluted by 2030, making them entirely dependent on trade for DRINKABLE WATER.
http://fortune.com/2012/12/14/2030-chinas-coming-water-crisis/

>Brazil
Most of it is rainforest which means it's pretty much unusable. Compare America which is only for a small part (the non-coastal regions of the South East) desert and mountains. The grand majority of the supposed flyover states are the grainshed of the country and by extension the grainshed of the world.
>>
So when does the interesting stuff happen?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.